Israeli troops shoot dead an unarmed Palestinian. - Page 12 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Oxymandias wrote:So what you're saying that ALL Arabs, all 3 billion of them cannot be trusted?

3 billion ? 3,000,000,000 ?
There are a lot of Arabs and they breed like rabbits but three billion is a little exaggerated.
And I agree that saying none of them can be trusted is also slightly exaggerated.
Israel is forcing them to have a separate society. Israel is the one segregating them from other Israelis. Israel is the one that puts them in specific districts only for them. Israel is the one who uses police brutality to stop them from fighting back. Israel is the one preventing them from having electricity, clean water, good food, and good homes. Israel is the one terrorizing them and leaving them horrified.

no. both sides want to stay away from each other there is a bit of hostility due to the Arab Israeli conflict.

If you want "the Arabs" to stop having a separate society then tell Israel to stop making them have a separate society.

No I actually want them to stay within their own communities

So what you're saying that ALL Arabs, all 3 billion of them cannot be trusted? Are you this much of a fucking idiot? Why can't you just be cautious of everyone like a normal person and simply trust people who fall under the definition of trustworthy regardless of ethnicity.

There are no 3 billion Arabs and also there arent even 3 billion Muslims
thera er 1.6 billion

I dont say all Muslims and Arabs are bad but I think trusting them on certain things is a bit problematic
respect him but suspect him

Then tell me then, what is American culture? America values keeping your culture as long as you have American values. Israel's values are both poorly defined and exclusionist. It encourages assimilation rather than multi-culturalism and nationalism of Jewish culture. This excludes lots of people which removes it from being multi-cultural.

eventually all immigrants assimilate (well except in Europe where Muslims still live in their ghettos after 5 generations :lol: ) and both in US and Israel immigrants are no longer keeping their parents or grandparents culture after a certain amount of time
@Zionist Nationalist

Tag. Me. Next. Time.

1. Israel is the one pushing them into smaller and smaller acres of land. They won't be able to interact with them even if they wanted to.

2. This is not an excuse for shoving Palestinians into ghettos and shoddy districts in Israeli cities.

3. Simply saying that they don't is nothing. Provide evidence that this is the case.

Yes, because forcing Palestinians to be in their own communities is going to do wonders to help diplomacy in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

I admit I exaggerated for emphasis. Also it's less than that. It's 366 million.

Put your money where your mouth is. Have you ever talked to an Arab and trusted him/her on numerous things? No? Have you even talked and developed a relationship with an Arab at all? No? Then you probably won't trust them on anything if your behavior here is of any indication.

So what you are saying is ALL Arabs? Regardless of time period, situation, context etc. Even if this Arab is the most trustworthy and loyal person who is absolutely devoted to you you'll meet you still need to suspect him, betray him, lie to him. You still need to treat him like a lesser counterpart. And why is this the case? If people just started to trust each other many of the world's problems can be solved.

And you completely ignore my post. Israeli culture and it's values are poorly defined and are exclusionist therefore Israel is not multi-cultural. America has a history of being the opposite. In America people are more likely to keep their own sub-communities. I've lived there for about 3 years in the city. I have seen people have their own cultures there and simply combine them with American values. In Israeli culture, these values are inherently nationalistic and exclusionist so combination is impossible.

You admitted it yourself. If immigrants of a country discard their own culture then that is not a multi-cultural society.

And regarding your "Muslims in ghettos" statement:

1. Assimilation isn't a problem for Middle Eastern immigrants at all in Europe. The problem is, even after they assimilated, they aren't accepted into society and are still not considered French, British, German, etc.

2. After 5 generations immigrants cannot be living in ghettos unless there is something very wrong about the country there. At worst the 5 generation immigrants would probably live in a medium sized apartment in the better parts of town.
Israel has concentration-camp-Gaza under occupation and siege, which according to the law, makes Israel responsible for Gazans wellbeing.

Concentration-camp-Gaza could've relied on its own power plant for electricity, but since the Israelis bombed and destroyed it during their 51-day killing spree a few summers ago...
skinster wrote:Israel has concentration-camp-Gaza under occupation and siege, which according to the law, makes Israel responsible for Gazans wellbeing.

Concentration-camp-Gaza could've relied on its own power plant for electricity, but since the Israelis bombed and destroyed it during their 51-day killing spree a few summers ago...

The plant was rebuilt and its functioning

Hamas is not willing to pay for fuel to operate it

Gazans can go to Egypt for medical treatment and if Egypt dosent allow them well they should complain to Egypt not to Israel
Zionist Nationalist wrote:
Gazans can go to Egypt for medical treatment and if Egypt dosent allow them well they should complain to Egypt not to Israel

This. Egypt was the first who turned Gaza into open prison. Writing in 1961 Martha Gellhorn gave this description of the place: "The Gaza Strip is not a hell-hole, not a visible disaster." (Atlantic Monthly, October 1961).

Near East Report - Volumes 18-20 - Page 55

Isaiah L. Kenen - 1974 - ‎Snippet view - ‎More editions
The Saudi Arabian radio, on Mar. 10, 1962, likened Nasser's regime in Gaza to Hitler's regime in occupied territories in World War II. "The Gaza is not a hell-hole, not a visible disaster. It is worse. It is a jail," wrote Martha Gellhorn after a visit.

It was part of Arab League decision to keep the pseudo Palestinians in "refugees" camps to use it for propaganda on international stage.
Last edited by noir on 03 Jul 2017 20:51, edited 1 time in total.

Voting for this guy again would be a very banana-[…]

The photo in the article showing tunnels supposed[…]

Warnings for civilians to evacuate, including drop[…]

The tail has been wagging the dog.. Israel is a[…]