Sperm counts among western men have halved in last 40 years – study - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

@Political Interest when you complain about modernity you are implicitly comparing it to the past. You can't complain about how today sucks without critically comparing it to the past. Things will change in the future because everything changes in the end, but to simply decry the progress we've made is extremely annoying.

Coming back with "oh you silly modern westerners don't understand my superior vision of what the world could be but I'm not going to make any effort to outline that and will just complain about modernity and the dirty evil westerners who annoy me when they point out that things are better now than ever before" is ridiculous.

You can talk about ways to improve things, but that's not what your doing. You are whining in just as hipstery and middle class a way as complaining about technology and how people just don't communicate anymore.
:P

It is called natural selection.

Apparently, nature does not want the representation of frollein and his likes within human gene-pool. :knife:

Those who are more knowledgeable in Theory of Evolution than myself perhaps might answer: Is it because they are no longer fit to exist? :roll:
Apparently, nature does not want the representation of frollein and his likes within human gene-pool. :knife:

Nature does not 'want' anything. Nature makes no judgements and punishes no-one. The thing you have to understand about nature is that it is value-free. Humans make value-judgements; nature does not.
Potemkin wrote:Nature does not 'want' anything. Nature makes no judgements and punishes no-one. The thing you have to understand about nature is that it is value-free. Humans make value-judgements; nature does not.

Humanity does, though, and I think that after living with capitalism this long its (doubtless subconscious) judgement is that enough is enough.
Ned Lud wrote:Humanity does, though, and I think that after living with capitalism this long its (doubtless subconscious) judgement is that enough is enough.

All things in moderation. Capitalism is not a problem. Uncontrolled capitalism is. We have reached a point where there are winners. You can not allow capitalism to reach that point.
Beren wrote:Having children wouldn't match your profile @Frollein. I'd rather wonder whether you have a partner and what your profession is. You're of the same age as Marine Le Pen I guess.

I love how this thread suddenly revolves around me and my procreation habits. Keep it up, boys ;)

Oh, so now you don't believe Amit Soussana, @Pant[…]

Oh please post those too :lol: Very obvious p[…]

No, it does not. It is governed by the rather vagu[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we[…]