Race war in America imminent - Page 12 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
There is no shortage of food. Not only are most people's food benefits adequate, but there are multiple places that give away food.

Food benefits are definitely NOT adequate. I know. I help feed hundreds of people every week. You try to feed yourself on 197.00 a month without a stove to cook stuff or a fridge to keep it in. And oh by the way, fast food is prohibited as is deli food.

Many people are convinced they are poor and I have neighbors who go to three food pantries a week, but they have no need for the food. It sits in their cupboards or they set it out for others. Mounds of it discarded when it gets outdated.

Nonsense.

People often make pretty good money pan handling for cash. If people are willing to give them money, don't you see how willing they would be to help anyone who asked for food?

Spoken like someone who does not have a clue what he is talking about. Come with me some day. I will show you what the truth of poverty and homelessness really is. Because it is against the rules I will leave out...you ignorant entitled.......
Drlee wrote:Food benefits are definitely NOT adequate. I know. I help feed hundreds of people every week. You try to feed yourself on 197.00 a month without a stove to cook stuff or a fridge to keep it in. And oh by the way, fast food is prohibited as is deli food.

Nonsense.

Spoken like someone who does not have a clue what he is talking about. Come with me some day. I will show you what the truth of poverty and homelessness really is. Because it is against the rules I will leave out...you ignorant entitled.......

I do feed myself on less than that. It is quite easy to do if you eat simply without expensive snacks you don't need anyway. How many people in the US do not have somewhere to go that has a stove?
I am suppose to feel sorry for people who can't eat at McDonalds? :knife: I have not been to a fast food restaurant in 5 years. It is a luxury, not a necessity. Talk about entitled.
You deciding something is nonsense that you know nothing about is 'ignorant and entitled '.
Lastly, what you are talking about had no relevance to the discussion we were having. I am aware there are people who have a hard time, but that is totally unrelated to the problems of dysfunctional families versus economic inequality as a cause of minority problems.
One Degree wrote:Mike, your view would be correct except for the fact they are in gangs long before they are old enough to get a job.

When I was a kid, I was constantly being told what I needed to do if I expected to go to college.

Some of these kids may not have even met a unique grad, nor understand what their life style might be like. Instead, they see gangs, see the status they have, the money etc. The gangsters become the social role model.

Folks need decent homes, health care, education, colleges, and wages.
Last edited by Stormsmith on 16 Aug 2017 00:28, edited 1 time in total.
If things like this just keep going under the radar, sure. Race War imminent. Imagine if whites were doing this to non-whites: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... l#comments

Rapes, murders, 9:1 ratio of blacks on whites and blacks on blacks. Under the radar, media fails to turn that into a race issue. It's doing the opposite, criminally misrepresenting the true instigators and victims. Eventually there will be a 'whitelash'.
Igor Antunov wrote:If things like this just keep going under the radar, sure. Race War imminent. Imagine if whites were doing this to non-whites: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... l#comments

Rapes, murders, 9:1 ratio of blacks on whites and blacks on blacks. Under the radar, media fails to turn that into a race issue. It's doing the opposite, criminally misrepresenting the true instigators and victims. Eventually there will be a 'whitelash'.

There was a black political pundit on CNN (or MSNBC) that has said the election of Donald Trump was a white-lash because he was so upset with the outcome.
Guys, can anyone tell me from the ground itself, what are the chances of brown people in this conflict? Should I like move in if the chances are somewhat high?
Hard to tell @fuser . It mainly looks like a race war of white versus white.
School Official in Denton, Texas Fired Over Being an Author of a Book Featuring Pepe the Frog because the frog is deemed a white supremacist symbol.
Superintendent Jamie Wilson said the district encourages staff and students to be free-thinkers and to express ideas, but added that drawing pictures of frogs and centipedes living together was disruptive to learning.

http://archive.is/muGyI

Fake News strikes again:

And this is why there will be a race war.
Guys, can anyone tell me from the ground itself, what are the chances of brown people in this conflict? Should I like move in if the chances are somewhat high?

Good. It will be white on white.

Seriously. There will be no war. If these militia try anything they will be obliterated by the Army. They have absolutely no chance against law enforcement not to mention the Army. And the Army will follow the orders of its leadership. But if Trump believes he can use them to suppress the people he would be mistaken. I do not believe, however, that he has any intention of any such thing.
Drlee wrote:Good. It will be white on white.

Seriously. There will be no war. If these militia try anything they will be obliterated by the Army. They have absolutely no chance against law enforcement not to mention the Army. And the Army will follow the orders of its leadership. But if Trump believes he can use them to suppress the people he would be mistaken. I do not believe, however, that he has any intention of any such thing.

One problem is that many are still believing the fake news on CNN and MSNBC and the other Alt-Left news outlets. Trump was simply saying what they will not tell you. I even saw CNN try to cover it up by using old video from the past to put the blame on the KKK. CNN does not show the violence from the Alt-Left, who came to provoke trouble. They don't show them with helmets and bats or with torches burning the confederate flag and stomping on it like they have done to the American flag in the past. They want everyone to believe the Alt-Left are as innocent as babies.
Alt-Left news outlets.

Oh for shit sake stop that. There is no such thing as "alt-left". This made up nonsense is just getting ridiculous. I am tired of profoundly stupid people being lead around by the ear.

MSNBC is owned by Comcast. It is a huge and conservative company. Get a fucking grip.
Apparently now one learns from history, not from Marathon, and Alexander the great... Not from European great powers controlling the world..... there is a pattern when cultures clash.
Christian Genocide wrote:Oven Khazar. [center-img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bb/Destroyed_Magirus-Deutz_furniture_transport_van_Kolno_Poland_1945.jpg[/center-img]

LOL yet we are stronger then ever, and the regime that waged war on us was utterly destroyed and who to this day pays restitution. That is the second lesson of history, do not fuck with the chosen people.
Drlee wrote:Oh for shit sake stop that. There is no such thing as "alt-left". This made up nonsense is just getting ridiculous. I am tired of profoundly stupid people being lead around by the ear.

MSNBC is owned by Comcast. It is a huge and conservative company. Get a fucking grip.

The term Alt-Right was made up by the left. So are the liberals the only ones that can make up words. Anyway, I did not make it up, I heard President Trump say it on the News. Also, I am not stupid just because you disagree with me.

I don't have anything to do with Comcast, I have Direct TV. Hooray.
Hindsite wrote:The term Alt-Right was made up by the left. So are the liberals the only ones that can make up words.

Paul Gottfried and Richard Spencer are now on the left?

When did this happen? I'll bet they'd be stunned to learn this...
I see the alt-right snowflakes are talking bollocks again.

The battle of Marathon and Alexander's conquests are nothing to do with "culture clashes" - they are literally textbook examples of people going out with the intention of killing or subjugating anyone they came across. To compare this with, what, immigration to the United States? is Olympically stupid (pun absolutely intended).

fuser wrote:Guys, can anyone tell me from the ground itself, what are the chances of brown people in this conflict? Should I like move in if the chances are somewhat high?

We've been through this - the Inuit and the Vietnamese will be the last races standing in the Great RACE WAR. Brown people, like us good honest white folk, will ultimately be annihilated by their far superior martial ways. :*(

That being said, I hear that the Vietnamese vs Inuit RACE WAR will be televised on ESPN 8 - The Ocho. It should make great TV.
The Immortal Goon wrote:Paul Gottfried and Richard Spencer are now on the left?

When did this happen? I'll bet they'd be stunned to learn this...

I don't know Paul Gottfried and Richard Spencer and never heard of them before this, so I am unable to answer your question.
Let me enlighten you. Paul Gottfreid is an old fashioned conservative.....like me. Richard Spencer is a white supremacist....like you.

Also, I am not stupid just because you disagree with me.

You are absolutely correct.
Drlee wrote:Let me enlighten you. Paul Gottfreid is an old fashioned conservative.....like me. Richard Spencer is a white supremacist....like you.

I hate to disappoint you but I an not a white Supremacist.

The other side that Trump referred to as the Alt-Left, included a group some call “Antifa,” for “anti-fascist.” They often are seen smashing storefronts and setting things on fire during protests. Lately, Antifa have emerged as the militant fringe of #TheResistance against Donald Trump — who, they maintain, is a fascist, ushering into power a fascist regime. In Washington, D.C., Antifa spent the morning of Inauguration Day lighting trash cans on fire, throwing rocks and bottles at police officers, setting ablaze a limousine, and tossing chunks of pavement through the windows of several businesses. On February 1, Antifa set fires and stormed buildings at the University of California–Berkeley to prevent an appearance by Breitbart provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos. (They succeeded.) In April, they threatened violence if Ann Coulter spoke on the campus; when the university and local law enforcement refused to find a secure location for her to speak, she withdrew, saying the situation was too dangerous.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... l-violence
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Define died first? Are missing in action for mo[…]

@FiveofSwords What is race? How to define it[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]

@QatzelOk DeSantis got rid of a book showing chi[…]