Barcelona attack – ’13 dead’ and 20 injured - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Zagadka wrote:The problem is that the Pershing thing is made up (Fake News, if you will), and Pershing's actual interactions with the Muslims is entirely different than anything Trump can even dream up.

Read a book.

It has been a long time since I read about this. I thought the story was pork fat was used in the grease which coats the ammunition. It was not deliberate, but may have been factual. :?:

Edit: Coating the bullets in blood was simply an exaggeration of the this fact.
Last edited by One Degree on 19 Aug 2017 13:07, edited 1 time in total.
Ah - I begin to see what this is all about. As I recall, this was very good propaganda used by the believers in Independence on the lead-up to the 'Mutiny'. If it were true that Muslim troops had to use pork fat and the rest beef-fat it would have been quite stupid enough to justify the end of British rule. I don't think the East India Company could really have made money if it were quite that thick.
@Ned Lud I also heard it mainly about the British Army (legend or not) but Trump keeps mentioning Pershing, so be it. The question is if it can work today. According to Western mind, it's too humiliating and the Muslims can't be that primitive, but who knows, they blown themselves up for 72 virgins in heaven. It may work.
One Degree wrote:It has been a long time since I read about this. I thought the story was pork fat was used in the grease which coats the ammunition. It was not deliberate, but may have been factual. :?:

As mentioned, that is the Brits (but also a fantasy tale). The more accurate one would be locals the Brits were supplying refused to tear open the cartridges because they were greased in pig fat.

The really sad thing is that Pershing's actual dealings with locals was far softer
Zagadka wrote:As mentioned, that is the Brits (but also a fantasy tale). The more accurate one would be locals the Brits were supplying refused to tear open the cartridges because they were greased in pig fat.

The really sad thing is that Pershing's actual dealings with locals was far softer

I'd point, again, to the point of the original story: nobody was shooting anyone - the cartridges had to be bitten open, and if they were greased with unclean - or holy - materials, there'd be problems for the soldiers. I think, like the story about Pershing, it was just excellent propaganda, not selected for its truth.
noir wrote:Talk to Muslims on their own level. That's what Trump tries to say.

Okay. Let me use words that the Muslims will understand.

Running over civilians in Western countries is NOT going to stop these same bankrupt Western countries from bombing and looting Islamic or brown-skinned nations that have useful resources.

Only an Islamic nuclear arsenal can do this, and an Islamic leader who's not afraid to use them.
noir wrote:Few months ago

Spain: Hundreds of thousands demand govt. take more refugees in Barcelona

Were the protestors asking for refugees from Yemen, Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan, or did the crowd only desire the "Syrian Refugee" brand of refugee that our media has been selling us for the last few years?

"Europe is lost" is quite dramatic. It's only lost for Jews. Europe as always will reinvent itself as it did after the war. This time it will become a Germano Islamic continent. Right now the native xenophobes reject the idea but in due time the new comers will resettled, most of the Europeans will adjust to the idea. This path is favored by many Euro elites ever since the Third Reich.
"The Sight Of a Woman With A Weapon Makes ISIS Flee in Panic". Islamists teaches that if a woman kills a jihadist then he will go straight to hell. Therefore, the sight of a woman with a weapon makes them flee in panic. Sounds irrational and primitive, yet these Islamists are irrational and primitive. Pleshing or not, the West should address Muslims as they are.

QatzelOk wrote:Okay. Let me use words that the Muslims will understand.

Running over civilians in Western countries is NOT going to stop these same bankrupt Western countries from bombing and looting Islamic or brown-skinned nations that have useful resources.

Only an Islamic nuclear arsenal can do this, and an Islamic leader who's not afraid to use them.

You would ENCOURAGE the ME countries to use nukes?

The "left". It is truly gone too far.
Zagadka wrote:Well, if you define "the left" as one eccentric guy, maybe.

How would you define it.
Look...I used to be a "leftie" of sorts.
But the last couple years, I've slowly come to realize that the "alt-left" is the most destructive, self-defeating, backwards pack of traitors to their nations and their people, that I have ever had the misfortune to witness.
Its sick what the "alt-left" supports.
Don't believe me? Check into how all those gawd-damn "refugees" are getting from Libya to Italy.

Yes I was using the word fun, loosely , ironicall[…]

Trans people are just people. They have no less an[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

You should impose your own standards on yourself.[…]

No, I want you to be happy. I will be happy when[…]