Trump and Russiagate - Page 43 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By 4cal
Igor Antunov wrote:So...the Russia hack narrative is completely dead. Even far left rags are reporting it as an internal DNC leak now.

Guess where the attention has magically drifted overnight? Ah yes, nazis. Amazingly transparent. Enjoy your idiocracy guys.

Trump Advisor Roger Stone confirmed that the Trump campaign knew about the hacking going on via twitter. It is public record.

That the Trump campaign knew about the hacking is a settled question; they did.

The lone questions to be answered are how far will the GOP controlled Congress let this go politically before having to fish or cut bait with the pervert in the White House. My guess is that it lands somewhere short of impeachment but censure is certainly on the table.

---------------

That is the hacking part of it.

It is important to understand that the Flynn, Manafort, Kushner, Donald Jr. questions are far different in terms of the pains and penalties of dealing with foreign governments for personal enrichment/personal advantage/ and in terms of the campaign, colluding to win the Presidency. And then there is the obstruction of justice case that can be pursued with the firing of FBI director Comey for not "dropping" the investigation of Flynn.

The investigations into the multiple scandals of the Trump "administration" continue.
By Hindsite
4cal wrote:Trump Advisor Roger Stone confirmed that the Trump campaign knew about the hacking going on via twitter. It is public record.

That the Trump campaign knew about the hacking is a settled question; they did.

The lone questions to be answered are how far will the GOP controlled Congress let this go politically before having to fish or cut bait with the pervert in the White House. My guess is that it lands somewhere short of impeachment but censure is certainly on the table.

---------------

That is the hacking part of it.

It is important to understand that the Flynn, Manafort, Kushner, Donald Jr. questions are far different in terms of the pains and penalties of dealing with foreign governments for personal enrichment/personal advantage/ and in terms of the campaign, colluding to win the Presidency. And then there is the obstruction of justice case that can be pursued with the firing of FBI director Comey for not "dropping" the investigation of Flynn.

The investigations into the multiple scandals of the Trump "administration" continue.

There is no convincing evidence of Russian hacking, probably because they did not hack the DNC. There is no evidence of Trump-Russian collusion, because there was no Trump-Russian Collusion. These are all made-up stories by the evil liberal Democrats and their colluding evil FAKE News media.

“There is still not an iota of proof that anyone on the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians,” said Mr. Stone, who met Mr. Trump through their mutual mentor, the McCarthy-era fixer and lawyer Roy M. Cohn. “Don’t confuse Roger Stone with the character I play,” Mr. Stone said with a chuckle in an interview on Sunday, conceding that he has sometimes sent a “two-martini tweet.”

Mr. Stone said he decided to leave; Mr. Trump maintained that he fired him.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/21/us/r ... ussia.html
By 4cal
Hindsite wrote:There is no convincing evidence of Russian hacking, probably because they did not hack the DNC.

If you're making that statement seriously...you're simply ignorant of the facts.

Hindsite wrote:There is no evidence of Trump-Russian collusion, because there was no Trump-Russian Collusion. These are all made-up stories by the evil liberal Democrats and their colluding evil FAKE News media.

So "made up" that Trump's own AAG appointed a special prosecutor to investigate the Trump campaign's various shenanigans.

So "made up" that Trump's NSC advisor, his AG, and kid have been caught lying about their meetings with Russians. Why lie about it if nothing untold was happening?

Hindsite wrote:
“There is still not an iota of proof that anyone on the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians,” said Mr. Stone, who met Mr. Trump through their mutual mentor, the McCarthy-era fixer and lawyer Roy M. Cohn. “Don’t confuse Roger Stone with the character I play,” Mr. Stone said with a chuckle in an interview on Sunday, conceding that he has sometimes sent a “two-martini tweet.”

Mr. Stone said he decided to leave; Mr. Trump maintained that he fired him.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/21/us/r ... ussia.html

When he sent the tweet (which turned out to be true so the "I was drunk" lame defense doesn't wash buddy) he was with the campaign colluding with hackers.

Amazingly...whenever you hear from a trump supporter, they have to make excuses for their actions be it "it's hyperbole" and now this "I was drunk!" What was Flynn's excuse? And Trump Jr's? And Kushner? And Sessions?
By 4cal
Igor Antunov wrote:There are no scandals. Just FAKE NEWS.

So fake you're spending a lot of time trying to make excuses for your Messiah.
So fake, you're Messiah is lawyering up like never before.
So fake, there have been what, recusals, terminations, and soon to be resignations on the matter....
By 4cal
Hong Wu wrote:Not that the paragons of PoFo seemed to honor their bets the last time they lost but does anyone want to bet on how this Mueller thing goes?

What do you have in mind?
By 4cal
Igor Antunov wrote:So fake trump was elected despite their best efforts, and is still president. That much fake.

So was Nixon….how’d that end?
Let me guess, all of that was fake news too…right? :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Hindsite
4cal wrote:If you're making that statement seriously...you're simply ignorant of the facts.

If you would point me to references to these so-called facts, I would be glad to consider them.

4cal wrote:So "made up" that Trump's own AAG appointed a special prosecutor to investigate the Trump campaign's various shenanigans.

Comey testified that he had information leaked so as to provoke a special council after he was fired by Trump. Looks suspect to me.

4cal wrote:So "made up" that Trump's NSC advisor, his AG, and kid have been caught lying about their meetings with Russians. Why lie about it if nothing untold was happening?

They are still alleged lies at this point. Perhaps, these so-called lies were simply lapses in memory. The Democrats often have lapses in memory, when they testify with the statement "I don't recall". We must wait to hear their sworn testimonies and completion of the investigations, before we can determine if there were lies or not.

4cal wrote:When he sent the tweet (which turned out to be true so the "I was drunk" lame defense doesn't wash buddy) he was with the campaign colluding with hackers.

You are still jumping to conclusions there buddy.

4cal wrote:Amazingly...whenever you hear from a trump supporter, they have to make excuses for their actions be it "it's hyperbole" and now this "I was drunk!" What was Flynn's excuse? And Trump Jr's? And Kushner? And Sessions?

We don't know yet. Perhaps the investigations will determine that. No need to jump to conclusions before we know all the facts and hear the testimonies.
By Hong Wu
I just realized that the MSM has changed from "impeach" to "resign" despite supposedly being in a position where their impeachment calls should be picking up steam. I wonder why that is?
Last edited by Hong Wu on 19 Aug 2017 14:34, edited 1 time in total.
By Beren
Hong Wu wrote:I just realized that the MSM has changed from "impeach" to "resign" despite supposedly being in a position where their impeachment calls should be picking up steam. I wonder why that is?

If you call for impeachment, you address Congress, if you call for resignation, you address the president himself. Calling for resignation includes a call for impeachment obviously.
By 4cal
[quote=“Hong Wu”]Winner chooses the other’s avatar for a month is my favorite.[/quote]y

What determines if someone is a winner or loser? Trump’s impeachment? I don’t think he’ll be impeached. I think the Senate will eventually consider censure which may or may not pass.

Care to wager your avatar on that for a month—if the Senate CONSIDERS a bill to censure the President?
By 4cal
Hindsite wrote:If you would point me to references to these so-called facts, I would be glad to consider them.

Comey testified that he had information leaked so as to provoke a special council after he was fired by Trump. Looks suspect to me.

They are still alleged lies at this point. Perhaps, these so-called lies were simply lapses in memory. The Democrats often have lapses in memory, when they testify with the statement "I don't recall". We must wait to hear their sworn testimonies and completion of the investigations, before we can determine if there were lies or not.

You are still jumping to conclusions there buddy.

We don't know yet. Perhaps the investigations will determine that. No need to jump to conclusions before we know all the facts and hear the testimonies.

[img]
https://www.infowars.com/wp-content/upl ... 1-2016.jpg
[/img]
By 4cal
Obviously, the Trump campaign knew about the hacking of the DNC and Mr. Podesta. The only question is whether the GOP congress cares enough to punish a President of their own Party and how much they wish to do it.
If the Democrats won't hang Clinton out to dry for committing actual Federal crimes as evidenced by these all important, all damaging leaks (CNN says they're important - Derp), I fail to see how Trump's campaign knowing that Seth Rich was the leaker puts the GOP in a position to act.

The "both sides" meme is a creation […]

There is no evidence whatsoever that the IDF and I[…]

Voting for this guy again would be a very banan[…]

The US government does not care about the ongoing […]