Is Donald Trump God or Messenger of God - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Donald Trump has become the God for his base.
No matter what he says or does, his voting block continue to support him.
Donald Trump is neither a Democract or a Republican.
Well, he was a Democract just few years ago.
But he became a Republican to run for the office.
While Trump may not be the most popular guy, he does not need to be.
His competitors are much less than popular than Trump.

Data shows clear indication that he would win again and his base would not vote for anyone in the future if he or she is not a Donald Trump supporter.

You think McCain would ever win again?

Here is how Trump and Hillary compare:

https://www.callitme.com/public/hillary-clinton

HILLARY CLINTON IMAGE

https://www.callitme.com/public/donald-trump

DONALD TRUMP IMAGEImage
Every modern American President has their fans. Idolatry is of course a sin. But people in powerful position do tend to use God to justify their actions, which is perhaps understandable given the immense responsibility on their shoulders.
IMHO anyone can be "messenger of God" (or any equivalent for infidels / atheists) when the person in concern serves the situation.
jimjam wrote:He is a lunatic which, I suppose, qualifies him to be the messenger of god to those people who require such a thing.

I thought I already told you he is the Trump of God, sounding the warning to the people. Those that hear the warning sound and heed it will be saved and those that ignore it will be damned.

[Zag Note: I have warned you about how to use sig quotes]
Hindsite wrote:I thought I already told you he is the Trump of God, sounding the warning to the people. Those that hear the warning sound and heed it will be saved and those that ignore it will be damned.

Tin Horn crackpot dictators have been hiding behind god since time began. Nothing new here. Uh-Oh! God has just spoken to me and wants me to eat a salami and provolone sandwich.
Trump is a skin walker. He represents one of the Navajo pantheon: Maii' (coyote). Coyote is the most contradictory.
He is a shadowy figure that can be funny or fearsome. Coyote is greedy, vain, foolish, cunning and also occasionally displays a degree of power. In common with Tricksters generally, he serves to test the bounds of possibilities and order.

This seems uncannily relevant:
Coyote wins Changing Bear (Navajo: Asdzání shash nádleehé) as his wife and he uses his magic to make her evil like him. Coyote tricks her into having sexual intercourse with him.

After Changing Bear became evil, Coyote taught Changing Bear the way to use water to divine the location of her brothers. Changing Bear used this ability to find her brothers. In human form, she tells her brothers that she wants to comb their hair and remove their lice like she used to do before she was evil, so they turn their backs to her. Then, she transforms into a she-bear and she kills them.

The moral of this story is to not be like Coyote.

Coyote is a part of the natural order, and it is wrong to hate him. However, you must always take care.
A Navajo saying holds that if Coyote crosses your path, turn back and do not continue your journey. The coyote is an omen of an unfortunate event or thing in your path or in the near future.
jimjam wrote:Tin Horn crackpot dictators have been hiding behind god since time began. Nothing new here. Uh-Oh! God has just spoken to me and wants me to eat a salami and provolone sandwich.

No, nothing like that. If God ever spoke to me, then I was not listening. I could blame it on my high frequency hearing loss that I received while in the Army, but I don't think that is it, either. I am just not important enough for God to speak to me.
slifelthes wrote:I like that Donald trump says what he thinks and doesnt back down when it is deemed politically incorrect. Dont think he will get the nomination though. We have a long way to
Go and desperately need someone to lead this country.

Donald Trump is the best man for that Job right now. I can't think of anyone that would be better under the circumstances. And apparently, neither could the Lord. HalleluYah
Oh hell, the Gawds are out now.

Man you Yankees really have some political issues, don't ya.

Alrighty then...Gawd.
Gawd happens to be a middle-aged little blond Euro-broad who, when angered, makes this sound that any man will do anything to stop. My kids and I call it "The Banshee Scream". She allows me to live in this world because, well, I paid for it. 8)

Donny isn't a messenger from any Gawd.
In order to be a god, one must wield great power and do so independently. Trump's power is totally conditional - furthermore, I think a great case could be made that Trump's actual purpose is to merely serve as a major distraction, a proverbial lightning rod, the intention of which is the continued polarization of society.

In the mean time, while we the people are at each other's throats, the corporate dems and repubs are elbow to elbow playing golf and sipping lattes, while most importantly, "ding ding ding", those wall street bells keep a-ringing - good times for international capital, and the American people continue getting screwed. Hard.
LeftNationalist wrote:In order to be a god, one must wield great power and do so independently. Trump's power is totally conditional - furthermore, I think a great case could be made that Trump's actual purpose is to merely serve as a major distraction, a proverbial lightning rod, the intention of which is the continued polarization of society.

In the mean time, while we the people are at each other's throats, the corporate dems and repubs are elbow to elbow playing golf and sipping lattes, while most importantly, "ding ding ding", those wall street bells keep a-ringing - good times for international capital, and the American people continue getting screwed. Hard.

I enjoy your weird sense of humor. However, the American people includes all kinds and they are all not getting screwed. HalleluYah

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Only Zionists believe that bollocks and you lot ar[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]