Recent Attacks by the Faithful Followers of the Religion of Peace (TM) - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

One Degree wrote:The only argument would be about when. If birth rates and immigration remain the same, then the result is inevitable. You only argue about when it will happen.

Yes, if you simplify the discussion to only two factors out of many (ignoring all the other things that can have an impact) and the assume that nothing ever changes (which is perhaps the stupidest assumption you can make about the future, considering how rapid social change occurs) , then you should inevitably be correct.

Just not necessarily in the time frame that we are discussing.

But I am not going to ignore important factors or incorrectly assume that social factors cannot and will not change.

-----------

SolarCross wrote:I think POD basically wants that to happen, so he just doesn't want us recognise the problem or to do anything about it.

:roll:

This is childish.

Are you going to stamp your foot and call me names next?
Pants-of-dog wrote:This is childish.

Are you going to stamp your foot and call me names next?

Nobody takes a position disinterestedly. You are obfuscating for a reason. I'd like to know why.

Do you accept that if Islam triumphs in Europe the way is has triumphed in the middle east and north africa, your precious communism is permanently defeated also? The communist belief system is as much infidel belief system as Christianity, paganism, secularism and all the rest to them.
SolarCross wrote:Nobody takes a position disinterestedly. You are obfuscating for a reason. I'd like to know why.

I am asking for evidence to support the claim that Europe will be majority Arab by the end of the century.

Since when does asking for evidence count as obfuscation?

Do you accept that if Islam triumphs in Europe the way is has triumphed in the middle east and north africa, your precious communism is permanently defeated also? The communist belief system is as much infidel belief system as Christianity, paganism, secularism and all the rest to them.

Sure.

But I have yet to see any evidence for believing that Europe will be majority Arab by the end of the century. Since I am not going to believe things with no evidence, I am not worried.

Besides, I doubt the Muslims will be as bad as the liberal capitalists when it comes to rounding us up and disappearing us.
noir wrote:Sweden is unique case because the state (and much of the population) want it

I hope people realise that it is possible for ethnic Swedes to be less than 50% of the Swedish population and at the same time, Arabs and/or Muslims will still be less than 50% of the Swedish population.

Is everyone clear that both of these things can be true at the same time?
Pants-of-dog wrote:Are you giving up your claim that Europe will be majority Arab by 2100?

Are you conceding that they don't even have to be a majority to make Europe "a shit place"?

Did you know that even after hundreds of years of Islamic occupation of the Balkans, muslims were a minority? It didn't stop them oppressing the shit out of non-muslims.
SolarCross wrote:Are you conceding that they don't even have to be a majority to make Europe "a shit place"?

Apartheid era South Africa showed us all that a minority can still make things crappy.

Did you know that even after hundreds of years of Islamic occupation of the Balkans, muslims were a minority? It didn't stop them oppressing the shit out of non-muslims.

Do you still think my requests for evidence count as obfuscation?

I see you started a thread where people are not even allowed to question the premise that the ebil Muslims will take over Europe.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Apartheid era South Africa showed us all that a minority can still make things crappy.

Sub Saharan Africa was awful before White people arrived to drag it out of the millennia of darkness. The Cape was not occupied by Black people when Europeans arrived. The Bantu genocide machine was slowly but steadily making its way south, Gradually exterminating the racial diversity of Sub Saharan Africa.
I do hope there's not going to be a rush to judgement over the Buckingham palace attack just because the guy was shouting "Allahu Akbar". It was probably a Neo Nazi trying to discredit Islam. Of course this is totally different from Charlottesville. It was obvious within minutes that was a pre planned attack by an alliance of Nazi and Confederate organisations, part of a campaign of systematic genocide against "Liberals".

Apologies, accidental double post.
What happened to "Europeans"?!?

20-25 years ago you supported and applauded when Muslims (traditional allies of Hitler and other occupiers of the Balkans) were killing your fellow-Europeans.

I suppose, not that funny when they started to knock on your door?

But don't worry the worst is yet to come... 8)
Die Welt wrote:Four men rape woman in front of her boyfriend's eyes

Four men have raped a Polish touris on the beach of Rimini in the early Saturday morning and beat their friend bloody. According to Italian media, the man lost consciousness due to the blows against the head and was then robbed.

The 26-year-olds were taken to hospital. Passers-by had found the two bloody and dazed on the beach and then called the police. The Italian police described the attack as "brutal and bestial". It evaluated video material from the beach section and asked potential witnesses to report. But the search for the four suspects has so far been unsuccessful.

According to the news agency Ansa, the police assume that after the attack on the Polish couple, the perpetrators violated and raped a Peruvian transsexual on the state road of Rimini.

Italian newspapers such as "La Stampa" or "Corriere della Sera" report that the police identified the 4 men via video recording as drug traffickers of North African origin.

This poses the interesting question for our progressives here who is more worthy of "our" protection: the brownpeople of the Religion of Peace (TM) with their known cultural idiosyncracies regarding women and sexual deviants, or the Third World (and thus presumably PoC) transsexual. Of course I'm disregarding the raped white woman and the beaten and abused white man, because, you know, white. 8)

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]