North Korea sends a Missile flying over Japan - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

North Korea needs capital investments, why aren't the Chinese doing so? The sources in the link suggest that their mining operations are in disrepair, what is going on that china isn't taking advantage of it's allies resources? North Korea could feed it's people and develop it's industry with those resources and Chinese trade alone.

This really suggests that china hasn't really managed that relationship well. :hmm:
mikema63 wrote:North Korea needs capital investments, why aren't the Chinese doing so? The sources in the link suggest that their mining operations are in disrepair, what is going on that china isn't taking advantage of it's allies resources? North Korea could feed it's people and develop it's industry with those resources and Chinese trade alone.

This really suggests that china hasn't really managed that relationship well. :hmm:

It would be a very smart move on the DPRK to use China and Chinese firms to extract its riches. This way, Kimmy doesn't have to educate his own populace. He and his inner circle, along with military elites there can enrich themselves, while everyone starves. Perfect situation for a autocratic ruler.
South Korea has been really conciliatory lately from what I can tell. :hmm:

Plus they are majorly against military conflict since nk has artilary that can hit major cities, not to mention the nukes.

I can see criticizing the US but SK?
It's politics. China doesn't care about Koreans. I find it amusing China was the devil until they became wealthy and powerful. That somehow made them 'the good guys' by the world's distorted reasoning.
One Degree wrote:It's politics. China doesn't care about Koreans. I find it amusing China was the devil until they became wealthy and powerful. That somehow made them 'the good guys' by the world's distorted reasoning.

I support the Kuomintang.... They're still the fucking devil to me, at least the ruling commie bastard party is. Can't wait till that sonofabitch party is gone.

Glad the British secured Hong Kong's SAR status before they let go. Though frankly I think they should have tried harder keeping it.
skinster wrote:China: If North Korea attacks first - which it won't - it will remain neutral, but if the US attacks, it will step in to support North Korea.

Technically maybe send a few military supplies and food to help the poor population, but practically they won't should a full war start.

They know the country is a basket case. They'll let it fall then go in for all those rich resources when the country "rebuilds".

They won't put troops on the ground in any meaningful way.
mikema63 wrote:North Korea needs capital investments, why aren't the Chinese doing so? The sources in the link suggest that their mining operations are in disrepair, what is going on that china isn't taking advantage of it's allies resources? North Korea could feed it's people and develop it's industry with those resources and Chinese trade alone.

If you ask me the NK leadership is more afraid of China than the US. The US won't risk a conflict with China by invading and occupying NK. But who will come to NK's help if China annexes NK?
Igor Antunov wrote:Chinese troops will be in NK long before American troops are. In either case.

The maximum we can expect from the US are airstrikes (given the proximity of Seoul to the border even that is unlikely). China annexing NK is far more likely.

NK's nukes are/will be targeted at Beijing, not Washington.
Oh goody! More "evidence" from a twit on twitter called 'syricide'. :knife:
This from the person that complains about me not providing evidence. :lol:
skinster wrote:[Zag Edit: Rule 2]

I don't normally bother looking at questionable sources, but I am glad you convinced me to. :lol: :lol:
My apologies.

@Rugoz You are a fuckin' moralist, Russia could[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]

You are a supporter of the genocide against the P[…]

Before he was elected he had a charity that he wo[…]