State of emergency is declared in Charlottesville, USA. Why? - Page 104 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

skinster wrote:And he links to an article about what Homeland Security had to say about antifa....as evidence that counter-protesters planned to be violent in Charlottesville. :lol:

I see.
So reading that Homeland Security knew Antifa prepared for a violent confrontation, is not evidence that Antifa planned for violent confrontation.
You disqualify yourself as having any sort of meaningful contribution past crying and screaming irrationally.
Last edited by Buzz62 on 11 Sep 2017 14:41, edited 1 time in total.
Buzz62 wrote:I see.
So reading that Homeland Security knew Antifa prepared for a violent confrontation, is not evidence that Antifa panned for violent confrontation.
You're disqualify yourself as having any sort of meaningful contribution past crying and screaming irrationally.

What arguments do these Commie-Fans have, except desperately screaming "Natsseees", and playing the " Hitler-Card"?

I rechecked the thread and did not find any rational arguments, why Americans should abolish their amendments.

And today playing the "Hitler-Card" can only encourage decent people to look at primary sources, regarding WWII, reject the Mickey Mouse version of history, and reactivate their dormant brains...

:D
There is a lot of new information coming out about Heather Heyer, who she was with at the rally and her movements about the rally.

The narrative of Heyer having been hit by a neo-Nazi has completely collapsed due to no evidence that she was hit by a car. There is still a small possibility that she was hit by a car though, so if it is out there I am sure some good pro-antifa researchers will be able to find it.

The establishment left has had to turn to underwear models to act as propagandists on a widely watched television program in order to prop up their Charlottesville story.

Miss Texas Tears Into Trump In A Blistering 15-Second Takedown On Live TV

Miss Texas Margana Wood may not have triumphed at the Miss America pageant, but she won over millions of new fans by calling out both white supremacists and President Donald Trump on Sunday night.

During the Q&A portion of the event, Wood was asked about Trump’s response to white supremacist violence in Charlottesville, Virginia last month, when he said there were “very fine people on both sides.”

She had 20 seconds to respond. She only needed 15:

“I think that the white supremacist issue, it was very obvious, that it was a terrorist attack. And I think that President Donald Trump should’ve made a statement earlier addressing the fact, and in making sure all Americans feel safe in this country. That is the number one issue right now.”
skinster wrote:Still, the neonazi is charged with Heyer's murder and not offered bail. It must be a conspiracy!

It would have been politically incorrect to offer Fields bail considering that he has already been convicted of killing Heyer. That's the advantage of getting your questionable narrative out in advance before any evidence can be presented.

By the way, we have heard nothing about Fields and his court proceedings. What is going on?

Former Commonwealth's Attorney Appointed to Represent James Fields

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WVIR) -
Albemarle County’s former commonwealth’s attorney is now representing the man accused of driving a car into protesters.

NBC29 confirmed Wednesday, August 16, that Denise Lunsford was appointed to be James Alex Fields, Jr.’s attorney.

Weber is currently on vacation until Tuesday, August 22.

Lunsford declined to comment on her appointment.

Fields' next court date is scheduled for Friday, August 25.
skinster wrote:You can look it up instead of expecting to be spoonfed.

The first result states police on Friday added 5 felony charges to the neonazi killer's record.

Something to consider indeed! :D

Do you even read what you post? That article is from Aug 18 and his second court appearance was to have been on Aug 25. It's been a month now since the incident and nothing on Field's court proceedings yet.
Buzz62 wrote:He's still fucked maz.

I'm not saying that he isn't in grave legal danger. I just think if the media wants to create hysteria over an alleged crime and get the population all wound up, then they have an obligation to keep the public informed on the court proceedings and the trial.
It's a conspiracy! Between the court and the prosecutor!

A judge has waived a court hearing for the suspect charged with driving a car into a crowd of people protesting a white nationalist rally Aug. 12 in Charlottesville, killing one person.

James Alex Fields Jr. of Ohio had been scheduled for a court hearing Friday. He’s charged with second-degree murder in the death of Heather Heyer and other counts.

But a judge on Thursday agreed to a request from prosecutors and Mr. Fields’ attorney to continue the case until Dec. 14. Mr. Fields’ preliminary hearing will be held then.

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/nation ... 1708250144

Oh - and his attorney. My god, look how deep the conspiracy goes!!!! !

A former high school teacher has said Mr. Fields was an admirer of Adolf Hitler and Nazi Germany. He was photographed hours before the attack with a shield bearing the emblem of Vanguard America, one of the hate groups that took part in the rally, although the group has denied any association with Mr. Fields.

Clearly, Vanguard America was set up many years ago just to entrap poor Nazi admirers. He only like the haircuts!!!

Some examples: https://twitter.com/OnlinePalEng/s[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I do not have your life Godstud. I am never going[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O