State of emergency is declared in Charlottesville, USA. Why? - Page 106 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

I'm happy you 2 are impressed.
However that doesn't mean that you can advocate for the violent repression of the right of free speech.
106 pages of "alt-lefties" attempting to justify your intent to deny people free speech.
And every time someone makes an undeniable point, you all fall back on "a woman died".
Ya, a woman died. Like a lamb to slaughter. Was she told her "friends" were gonna move her into the path of a nighmare?
No. She likely went thinking she was doing the right thing. Then her "friends" turned it all into a bloody street-fight.
And in your zeal to condemn, you conveniently forget, or excuse this act. Or worse...you try to actually justify it by saying it's "good" to fight with people who's ideas you don't like.
A fine basket of deplorables...
No one is advocating for the "violent repression" of the right of neo-Nazis and the other far-right people to speak. Everyone is, however, defending the right of people to counterprotest white supremacists.

The had their chance to speak. They assaulted college students and blew their chance.
Last edited by Bulaba Khan Jones on 11 Sep 2017 23:47, edited 1 time in total.
skinster wrote:There's no such thing as the alt-left.

Heather Heyer was murdered by a neonazi who used his car to kill her.

Water is wet.

As I said, basket of deplorables works too.

Yes that's the charge. And it happened why? Because a bunch of neo-nazis and the like, held a protest? No, not really eh? So why, skinster? Why did this happen?

Bulaba Jones wrote:No one is advocating for the "violent repression" of the right of neo-Nazis and the other far-right people to speak. Everyone is, however, defending the right of people to counterprotest white supremacists.

The had their chance to speak. They assaulted college students and blew their chance.
And YOU are able to make this determination? Not the authorities?
I would have to agree that counter-protestors have a right to speak their minds too. In the place that was approved for them to exercise their rights.
Yes, I am making this determination. George Soros works for ME. I told him, "Hey guy, listen here, do something about those Nazi fucks in Charlottesville. I hate their freedom of speech. Take it away from them," I said, with the wave of my handkerchief as I daintily dabbed my lips whilst eating grapes off the vine as I was fanned and pampered by people spreading 10 pounds of butter all over my naked flesh.
:D

Buzz62 wrote:Yes that's the charge. And it happened why? Because a bunch of neo-nazis and the like, held a protest? No, not really eh? So why, skinster? Why did this happen?

It happened because neonazi James Alex Fields is a violent scumbag. We know this because he beat his mother and drove his car at high speed into a group of people.
I faked the whole thing, skinster. I paid a guy who looks like James Alex Fields to put on a little play. We hired a bunch of minorities, girls, and other unfortunates to pretend to be in a protest on the street. Everyone's fine. The real Fields and the real Heyer are on a beach right now in the Caribbean, sipping mojitos and enjoying the riches I gave them for participating in this conspiracy.

I was just oh so desperate to slander the good name of neo-Nazism. I knew they are just peaceful people and I couldn't possibly wait for them to do something monumentally fucked at any point during the demonstrations, especially the very first night, so I had to do this car thing. Please don't be mad at me.
Well...as I was saying, you will not face facts. Rather than do that, you will make silly statements and ignore the points made altogether.
To you...anyone who can see events past Girl Dead, Nazi Bad, should be ridiculed in the most jovial of manners. Meanwhile, as the evidence mounts that Antifa and BLM are just as big a pack of jackles as the people they profess to oppose, you what? Shout Girl Dead, Nazi Bad even louder.

You 2 should read the book, "The boy who cried wolf".
Then ask yourselves, am I helping my cause, or making it look petty and childish?
The fact is a neonazi scumbag plowed his car into a group of people, killing one. He tried to escape but was caught and subsequently charged for murder and a bunch of other crimes. He was not offered bail. As you said, he's fucked. And good.

That you choose to ignore the terrorist attack - and white supremacist violence in general - to focus on antifa and BLM activism is your fucking problem, it's not going to be discussed because it has been a number of times; suggesting antifascism is as bad as fascism is going to be laughed at, every minute every day. You are a moron if you believe that. :)

I read The Boy Who Cried Wolf when I was young and it is you who sounds petty and childish and really fucking annoying, I mean, can you format your shitposts properly and stop with that cowboy-like language, who the hell types like that? :lol:
skinster wrote:The fact is a neonazi scumbag plowed his car into a group of people, killing one. :lol:

Prosecutors are going to have a tough time proving that though, considering she apparently wasn't hit by a car and that she died of a heart attack.

The prosecutors will have to prove that Fields acted with intent and that will be hard to do considering you have video of his car being smacked with a club-wielding thug, and the fact that an autopsy and police reports will likely show that Heyer's cause of death was a heart attack and not injuries sustained from the impact of his car, or one of the other cars.

Even if it was true that Fields intentionally planned to run over leftists antifa, guess what would have happened had all those leftists and antifa had not shown up looking for trouble?
Ah, so maz thinks it's a conspiracy to oppress a wonderful Nazi guy like Fields, and is again promoting the idea originating from 4chan trolls that an 18 second out-of-context clip means the woman hit by a car and died as a result was not hit by a car at all.
Bulaba Jones wrote:It's such a shame Those Girls, who control the media and the police and the courts and the world, are persecuting someone as innocent as the driver of the car.

It's hard to believe anyone in North America would ever go to jail for killing a pedestrian with their car.

Hundreds of innocent people get killed in the USA every day.

All the driver has to say is: "I totally didn't see her. I think she came out of nowhere and was chasing a ball or something."

Even the most leftwing of Americans cherish their right to kill other people with their vehicles. It's as sacred as capitalism and freedom.
So, if I put some of these conspiracy theories together, there was a completely unreported World War II acting group that happened to accidentally get mixed up with a Civil War acting group--both still in costume, and both just playing one side of the conflict; and these two groups accidentally got mixed up with a bunch of good conservatives on the same day that a rally had been planned to "Unite the Right," --specifically the Klan, Nazis, and these conservatives.

These poor conservatives, before getting mixed up with these innocent actors, were being attacked by anti-fascists who came for no reason at all and just decided to attack these non-fascist, non-racist, non-Nazi conservatives when these actors dressed like the Klan and the Nazis came wandering in.

Then the mob of antifadcists started attacking a car for no reason--that by sheer coincidence was driven by a Neo-Nazi--and he panicked and hit the accelerator into the crowd, but even then didn't kill anyone. Because, wouldn't you know it? A woman had a heart attack at that exact moment the car toched her!

If that doesn't say reasonable doubt, I don't know what does!

We really have to do something about those mean anti-fascists that we're at a pro-Nazi rally that had no Nazis!
Yes! You've got it RIGHT! (Notice how I used my caps lock to express how I really feel? This is how you know I'm being emphatic because I don't know how to use English like a normal person!)
The Immortal Goon wrote:If that doesn't say reasonable doubt, I don't know what does!

We really have to do something about those mean anti-fascists that we're at a pro-Nazi rally that had no Nazis!

You wouldn't make a good defense attorney, because I can easily tell that you haven't put your heart and soul in it.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

He was "one of the good ones". Of cours[…]

Re: Why do Americans automatically side with Ukra[…]

Gaza is not under Israeli occupation. Telling […]

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/178113719[…]