State of emergency is declared in Charlottesville, USA. Why? - Page 108 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Hindsite wrote:However, all men are not born equal.

OK, I think your placing some people in the dumpster before they even get started but, if that's what's you figure is best...

There are endless examples of ghetto kids who apply themselves, stay outta trouble, and do great in life. Chances are, they grew up with both parents.

There does seem to be some "systematic" adjustments needed to completely level the playing field for evil whites and the coloured people. But having babies is not a job, and I've seen too many coloured girls planning little welfare checks.
So lets get clear, we supposedly had 20 people injured in this incident, one fatally. Do we have any evidence that any of the nineteen so called survivors were injured at all? Or do they have imagined injuries as is common in any road traffic incident. As for Heather Heyes was she even hit by a vehicle at all, any vehicle let alone one driven by James Field? I notice the lefties and liberal cheer leaders seem to becoing a bit less confident about this.
I wouldn't doubt that Heather Heyer's heart stopped, after being mowed down. Seems fairly reasonable.
It also seems quite rude and counter productive, to call attention to her being fat. Speaking ill of the dead is...not pleasant business.
However one thing is sure. Details of the trial, and the events that will be examined during the trial, are interestingly sparse.
Buzz62 wrote:I wouldn't doubt that Heather Heyer's heart stopped, after being mowed down.

You mow people down with a machine gun you can't mow people down with a car. But was she even hit by the James Field's car? Is any eye witness even claiming Heather Heyer was hit by Field's car? The fake new media have certainly wanted to give that impression.
You wanna talk about goal posts flying...

First it was Evil neo-Nazi ran over Heather Heyer and killed her!

We ask for proof. No proof given.

Then it comes out that she apparently wasn't hit by a car and that the cause of her cause of death was heart attack.

Now it's well the neo-Nazi is still responsible for her death because he caused her heart attack.
maz wrote:You wanna talk about goal posts flying...

First it was Evil neo-Nazi ran over Heather Heyer and killed her!

We ask for proof. No proof given.

Then it comes out that she apparently wasn't hit by a car and that the cause of her cause of death was heart attack.

Now it's well the neo-Nazi is still responsible for her death because he caused her heart attack.

maz, I'm with ya all the way, with the silliness and constitutional trampling that the Antifa-guys, since "alt-left" seems to cause more whining, have supported. That's wrong, and its just stupid.
But I would prefer to have the legal system make a ruling, before I pass judgement on anyone.
We've wondered why the stark flow of facts from the trial.
Maybe its because the actual facts, don't support the story-line being howled by the Antifa-guys, and the legal system doesn't want another circus in town?
Buzz62 wrote:
I wouldn't doubt that Heather Heyer's heart stopped, after being mowed down. Seems fairly reasonable.

Nobody could provide any evidence that she was hit by any car.

Buzz62 wrote:It also seems quite rude and counter productive, to call attention to her being fat. Speaking ill of the dead is...not pleasant business.

Her physical condition was the main reason of her death, so it is very important to point out her physical condition.

The lying media showed us a an old pic of a healthy young girl, and this was an intentional misleading.

She did a life insurance because of her health condition, so there may be some insurance fraud, maybe she did not care about her life any more.

Why would a morbid woman participate in an illegal and violent Antifa - gathering, if she cared about her life?

Now the lying media wants to destroy the life of a young man whose car was attacked by Antifa-Thugs.

Is it really more important to care about a dead woman, than about a living young man, who was attacked and slandered in the lying MSM?
Also, if we are to believe that the woman they say is Heyer was indeed Heyer, it appears that she attended the rally with some really vile and hateful people. One of those people appears to have been her co-worker.

I do have a bit of sympathy for Heyer, not because she died, but because she didn't seem to be as hateful as the people she went to the rally with according to the evidence that has come out.

I bet if she was still the relatively healthier and more vibrant version of herself as the media portrayed her to be, she wouldn't have been involved with antifa styled activism.
ArtAllm wrote:Nobody could provide any evidence that she was hit by any car.

Is that true? I don't know for sure because, contrary to popular belief, i don't really read ALL of the posts in here... 8)

ArtAllm wrote:Her physical condition was the main reason of her death, so it is very important to point out her physical condition.

Thin people have heart attacks too.

ArtAllm wrote:The lying media showed us a an old pic of a healthy young girl, and this was an intentional misleading.

She did a life insurance because of her health condition, so there may be some insurance fraud, maybe she did not care about her life any more.

Why would a morbid woman participate in an illegal and violent Antifa - gathering, if she cared about her life?

Now the lying media wants to destroy the life of a young man whose car was attacked by Antifa-Thugs.

Is it really more important to care about a dead woman, than about a living young man, who was attacked and slandered in the lying MSM?

Agreed.
But its called "decorum". These facts have a way of coming out in the wash.
It doesn't help to be beating them down everyone's throats. She's dead. Let her death have a bit of dignity. As I said...facts come out in the wash. Let them do so naturally.

Besides, what is the best way to win in your cause?
In ancient times, it was common for warring factions to kill all males caught, and impregnate all females. Why? Because it made them feel better? No, it was to NULLIFY the opposition, by generating a sympathy for their cause. War is expensive after a while. Its better if your enemy becomes a friend. Its cheaper.

When I decide to take up a cause, I intend to win. I can't do that, if I enrage the opponent with tasteless comments, that give the opponent reason to get even more belligerent. Win their minds...to a degree...and you can win the battle. Otherwise, you create more fighting.
Buzz62 wrote:
Win their minds...to a degree...and you can win the battle. Otherwise, you create more fighting.

I may be wrong, but it seems that the time for winning the minds of Antifa-Thugs is already over.

They do not want to hear anything that is against their already cemented world view, they do not tolerate any alternative opinion, they hate the truth, they are ready to kill their opponents in order to prevent them from speaking... or die themselves.

In a nutshell: They are Zombies!
ArtAllm wrote:Nobody could provide any evidence that she was hit by any car.

Her physical condition was the main reason of her death, so it is very important to point out her physical condition.

The lying media showed us a an old pic of a healthy young girl, and this was an intentional misleading.

She did a life insurance because of her health condition, so there may be some insurance fraud, maybe she did not care about her life any more. But I am even wondering if we can trust an honest autopsy report from this city. A second impartial autopsy report may need to be demanded by the defense, which is not likely with a judge appointed defense lawyer.

There are many things we don't know that make the whole thing look suspicious. But we will have to wait for the trial when the autopsy report should be revealed to help prove the second degree murder charge.
Last edited by Hindsite on 13 Sep 2017 18:20, edited 1 time in total.
SpecialOlympian wrote:"I demanded proof," says a guy who thinks that if he orders the right combination of toppings from Dominoes a naked child will be delivered to him.

Do you believe an honest autopsy will be revealed by the prosecutor in this city? Can this man get a fair trial with a judge from the city appointing the defense lawyer?
ArtAllm wrote:I may be wrong, but it seems that the time for winning the minds of Antifa-Thugs is already over.

They do not want to hear anything that is against their already cemented world view, they do not tolerate any alternative opinion, they hate the truth, they are ready to kill their opponents in order to prevent them from speaking... or die themselves.

In a nutshell: They are Zombies!

OK well it helps to know who your real opposition is.
Don't get caught up with Antifa. They're already lost. In fact, they are the ones who need to be marginalized. And how do we do this? Simple, by letting them hang themselves in the public forum.
Public Opinion Is The Opponent.

Let the zombies, be zombies...
Buzz62 wrote:OK well it helps to know who your real opposition is.
Don't get caught up with Antifa. They're already lost. In fact, they are the ones who need to be marginalized. And how do we do this? Simple, by letting them hang themselves in the public forum.
Public Opinion Is The Opponent.

Let the zombies, be zombies...

How can that be done when they are being praised as heroes for standing up against so-called Nazis and White Supremacist by the Fake News Media? The other side of the story must be told by someone don't you think?
Last edited by Hindsite on 13 Sep 2017 20:21, edited 1 time in total.
Hindsite wrote:Do you believe an honest autopsy will be revealed by the prosecutor in this city? Can this man get a fair trial with a judge from the city appointing the defense lawyer?

No, and I hope they do not. I 100% support this grand conspiracy to ruin the life of a single person nobody gave a shit about before this.
Hindsite wrote:How can that be down when they are being praised as heroes for standing up against so-called Nazis and White Supremacist by the Fake News Media? The other side of the story must be told by someone don't you think?

I do think.
But the Mainstream Media is now thinking twice about reporting on Antifa and BLM.
The talk about "Nazis" and ur general evil white guy, is subsiding.
Even Don Lemon isn't hammering on it anymore.
The other side of the story IS coming out. Let it.

Look guys...Antifa types ain't too sharp. They have this wild idea that they absolutely MUST attack anyone they deem "bad". And they believe that if you don't happen to LIKE being told what's "bad" and what's "good", then you too are, by default, a "Nazi".

How long do you think that idea is gonna float?

Discuss and debate are healthy.
But try not to cross the line of "decorum".
That undoes the natural process of identifying Antifa as a problem. And that IS happening now.

Not even @wat0n denies that the IDF and Israeli[…]

^ Wouldn't happen though, since the Israelis are n[…]

I was actually unaware :lol: Before he was […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Every accusation is a confession Why sexual v[…]