State of emergency is declared in Charlottesville, USA. Why? - Page 120 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Pants-of-dog wrote:Then he should tell the white supremacists and fascists that, because they are the ones advocating anti-democratic ideals.

I agree. Which means that BOTH sides in Charlottesville should be told.
But there's that nasty idea Trumpy brought forth, eh? That BOTH sides are shitty and share the blame for the death of Heather Heyer.
This single statement, no matter how true, has set off a firestorm of leftie wailing.
How DARE Trumpy, or anyone, identify the great fascist ideals of Antifa! How DARE anyone oppose violent confrontation to a citizen's right to speak his or her opinion! How DARE anyone...value the tenants of our democratic achievements!

I DARE. And while you lefties howl and expose yourselves as the clear opponents of our democracy, you convince even more, like Albert here perhaps, to recognize the insidiousness of the Antifa movement.
Buzz62 wrote:I agree.

....and tet you have completely ignored the inherently anti-democratic and inherently violent ideology of the white supremacists in this thread and others.

Which means that BOTH sides in Charlottesville should be told.
But there's that nasty idea Trumpy brought forth, eh? That BOTH sides are shitty and share the blame for the death of Heather Heyer.
This single statement, no matter how true, has set off a firestorm of leftie wailing.
How DARE Trumpy, or anyone, identify the great fascist ideals of Antifa! How DARE anyone oppose violent confrontation to a citizen's right to speak his or her opinion! How DARE anyone...value the tenants of our democratic achievements!

I DARE. And while you lefties howl and expose yourselves as the clear opponents of our democracy, you convince even more, like Albert here perhaps, to recognize the insidiousness of the Antifa movement.

....and now you are doing it again.

And you are also equating both sides as if both were responsible for the violence and both are equally immoral.

The interesting fact is that you actually have to ignore the inherent violence, racism, and oppression of the white supremacists in order to equate both sides. Which is why you do it.
Pants-of-dog wrote:....and tet you have completely ignored the inherently anti-democratic and inherently violent ideology of the white supremacists in this thread and others.

BML and Antifa profess to find the use of civil disobedience a good thing. ANTI-DEMOCRATIC
BML and Antifa profess to using violence in order to keep some people from expressing their concerns and opinions. ANTI-DEMOCRATIC
The only time these white supremacists caused any violence, was in Charlottesville at the UTR demonstration. One of theirs, ran down a bunch of people with a car, and killed a woman...allegedly. Every other time they protest, they are NOT the cause of, nor do they engage in, violent confrontation. And knowing the history behind the UTR demonstration...nobody was really surprised at the level of violence that happened.

Pants-of-dog wrote:....and now you are doing it again.

And you are also equating both sides as if both were responsible for the violence and both are equally immoral.

The interesting fact is that you actually have to ignore the inherent violence, racism, and oppression of the white supremacists in order to equate both sides. Which is why you do it.

No...I do it because its the truth.
You and the other twinkies continue to equate my stance on our guaranteed freedoms, with support for white supremacists. The fact is...and I know this will fall on ears full of dirt but what the hell...I don't like racism, but I am not stupid enough to think it can be erased, nor an I arrogant enough to say that our democracy is only for those people i happen to like or who's position I happen to agree with.

YOU PEOPLE ARE!
blackjack21 wrote:Cynical is buying the black vote with the Great Society and effectively destroying black family structure and culture. In the 1960s, blacks were coming up in the world. Their culture was achieving mass adoption--jazz, blues, rock and roll, soul, etc.--and by the 1990s, that culture was effectively dead, replaced by rap and hip hop. Families went from 75% two parent families to over 70% single parent families. Cynical is Clinton signing NAFTA, GATT, and Most Favored Nation status for China and then pushing a crime bill to incarcerate "super predators" as Hillary Clinton put it..

LOL at Hillary Clinton. She gets one thing right and the left attacks her for it :lol:

As bad a crime was in the 1990's the crime bill really wasn't necessary to control black crime. The violence from the crack epidemic was tapering off and all we had to do was encourage the recording industry to change the black music from gangsta rap to something else. Anything else would have been better.
Buzz62 wrote:BML and Antifa profess to find the use of civil disobedience a good thing. ANTI-DEMOCRATIC
BML and Antifa profess to using violence in order to keep some people from expressing their concerns and opinions. ANTI-DEMOCRATIC

The white supremacists not only profess these things, but actually put them into action. Moreover, if they were ever to attain power, they would make these things government policy and your blessed democracy would be over.

The only time these white supremacists caused any violence, was in Charlottesville at the UTR demonstration. One of theirs, ran down a bunch of people with a car, and killed a woman...allegedly. Every other time they protest, they are NOT the cause of, nor do they engage in, violent confrontation. And knowing the history behind the UTR demonstration...nobody was really surprised at the level of violence that happened.

No, this has laready been disporoven in is very thread.

Even if it had not, you would have to be monumentally ignorant to not know of lynchings and other forms of white supremacist violence.

No...I do it because its the truth.
You and the other twinkies continue to equate my stance on our guaranteed freedoms, with support for white supremacists. The fact is...and I know this will fall on ears full of dirt but what the hell...I don't like racism, but I am not stupid enough to think it can be erased, nor an I arrogant enough to say that our democracy is only for those people i happen to like or who's position I happen to agree with.

YOU PEOPLE ARE!

Flinging random accusations at me does not change the faxt that you habitually ignore the inherently violent and anti-democratic aspects of white supremacist ideologies.

Nor does it change the fact that it is necessary to ignore these aspects in order to equate the violence of both sides.
Pants-of-dog wrote:@Buzz62
@Albert

So, how many years have you guys been fighting racism?

Also, what experiences showed you that being nice to racisst and giving them hugs is a good way to fight racism?

Because it seems like you guys are talking out of your asses.
How many years have you been fighting racism?
blackjack21 wrote:I know, but it's funny.

Since you used it as a way to construct an argument, I suspect you didn't know as it invalidates your thesis.

Don't you find it odd that he put a former Klan member, Hugo Black, on the Supreme Court? Hugo Black wrote the majority opinion in Korematsu v. United States, which upheld the Japanese internment. Woodrow Wilson played a big role in the resurrection of the Klan. FDR's support of Al Smith was to get the Catholic vote behind him. He needed Tammany Hall to become governor of New York.

Do I find it odd that the Democrats are racist and that while the Dixiecrats were a power they were even more racist?

No. Do you?

They were never kicked out. Bill Clinton signed Act 116 of the Regular Session in 1987, which stipulate that the star above Arkansas represented the Confederate States of America. In 1992, he picked Al Gore, the son of an ardent segregationist, to be his running mate. Clinton got his start with William Fulbright, an ardent segregationist. Bill Clinton got his traction in 1992 with his "Sista Soulja" moment, telling off a black rap artist.

I was specific about the institutional racists being kicked out and that the party was trying to perfect that, in no way did I ever say that it had been accomplished or that it could be accomplished for a bourgouis party.

Total crap. Only one of the senate segregationists joined the Republicans--Strom Thurmond. Everyone else stayed with the Democrats.

Again, you're pretending that I made some kind of grand defense of the Democratic Party having been cleansed by a blinding light on its was to Damascus. History is more complicated than this. It took many generations to work the Klan out so the GOP could take them up.

Nixon's '68 election couldn't rely on the South, because of the Dixiecrats.

See above, and see the citations. Just because it didn't work yet didn't mean that it wasn't the strategy.

Nixon's election was followed by Democrat Jimmy Carter, who won the South--and couldn't have won the White House without it.

Again, this does nothing to address any of the arguments. Also, I doubt that anybody would argue Carter had a firm stance in any way--let alone part of the Klan.

Reagan also didn't need the South, as he was as nearly as popular as Nixon.

1984 was even better.

Bush was popular enough to not need much of the South in 1988 either. However, Reagan's amnesty for illegal aliens through California to the Democrats since. It was a disastrous choice.

Yet again, this does not address the Republican's declared strategy to dog whistle racism. Nor does it refute anything I stated.

Clinton split the South to win. Seems a bit far-fetched.

Yes. And in no way does this refute anything I've written.

Nixon, Reagan and Bush appealed to evangelical Christians. That's how Trump won in the South too.

So did every Democrat in every election lost. Hell, Carter was the posterboy for Southern evangelical Christianity. As you yourself mentioned, Clinton and Gore were Southern Protestants as well.

Cynical is buying the black vote with the Great Society and effectively destroying black family structure and culture. In the 1960s, blacks were coming up in the world. Their culture was achieving mass adoption--jazz, blues, rock and roll, soul, etc.--and by the 1990s, that culture was effectively dead, replaced by rap and hip hop. Families went from 75% two parent families to over 70% single parent families. Cynical is Clinton signing NAFTA, GATT, and Most Favored Nation status for China and then pushing a crime bill to incarcerate "super predators" as Hillary Clinton put it.

The difference is that I have citations about the Republican strategy, you have cherry picked information to fight a straw man.
Albert wrote:I believe the best way that antifa can pacify nazis is with peace not violence. Hatred begets hatred....Instead of violence, antifa should be giving out flowers and hugs to nazis. Love nazis, not hate them. Understand where they are coming from.
It is the best way.

Some people just don't get it do they.
It seems that some of the right wing on PoFo haven't a clue.

Edit.
You couldn't make this up. lol

Last edited by anarchist23 on 20 Sep 2017 19:41, edited 10 times in total.
Pants-of-dog wrote:The white supremacists not only profess these things, but actually put them into action. Moreover, if they were ever to attain power, they would make these things government policy and your blessed democracy would be over.

The murder of Michael Donald in Mobile, Alabama in 1981 was the last recorded lynching in the United States.[1][2] Several Ku Klux Klan (KKK) members beat and killed Michael Donald, a young African-American man, and hung his body from a tree. One perpetrator, Henry Hays, was sentenced to death and executed in 1997, while another, James Knowles, was sentenced to life in prison after pleading guilty and testifying against Hays. A third man was convicted as an accomplice, and a fourth indicted but he died before his case could be completed at trial.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Michael_Donald
They were convicted, as they should have been. Since then? Anything?
History is something we need to know, accept and learn from.
Not continue to live in.
Oh and...POD, the KKK is never gonna put one of theirs in the White House... :roll:

Pants-of-dog wrote:No, this has laready been disporoven in is very thread.

Really? Where?

Pants-of-dog wrote:Even if it had not, you would have to be monumentally ignorant to not know of lynchings and other forms of white supremacist violence.

I agree. So what?
Like I said...history is for leaning...not living in.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Flinging random accusations at me does not change the faxt that you habitually ignore the inherently violent and anti-democratic aspects of white supremacist ideologies.

No...you just choose to not carefully read what I say.
That would be, ahhhh, your fault.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Nor does it change the fact that it is necessary to ignore these aspects in order to equate the violence of both sides.

No again...
Our Charter of Rights does not say we afford only those people who's opinions we like, may partake in peaceful demonstration and free speech. Nor does the Constitution of the United States.

Thus it is actually quite rational and reasonable...and INCREDIBLY EASY...to equate the violent reactions of these Antifa and BLM terrorists, with the history of the KKK. Unfortunately for these Antifa and BML terrorists, the white supremacists no longer execute lynchings. They protest, and they try to do it peacefully.

In essence...the Antifa and BLM terrorists, have been out-witted by the people they despise.
So have you for that matter...
Pants-of-dog wrote:Over 30.

Which is why I find it amusing that two people who make racist comments are trying to advise me on how to fight racism.

Ah yes...that reminds me.

You have spend allot of energy in pointing out the "cultural genocide" of the North American Native people. Yet as we watch a "cultural genocide" in the making in Europe, you defend those executing the "cultural genocide".

Did it take you 30 whole years, to come to the conclusion that "cultural genocide" only applies to those who are NOT white? :knife:
Buzz62 wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Michael_Donald
They were convicted, as they should have been. Since then? Anything?
History is something we need to know, accept and learn from.
Not continue to live in.
Oh and...POD, the KKK is never gonna put one of theirs in the White House... :roll:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/ ... _1995.html

This argument that you are making is based entirely on a fallacy known as "argument from ignorance".

Really? Where?

I already said it was in this thread, but I have reposted it just for you above.

I agree. So what?
Like I said...history is for leaning...not living in.

So racist violence is history now, and no longer a reality?

When did racism end? Do you have a date?

No...you just choose to not carefully read what I say.
That would be, ahhhh, your fault.

Flinging random accusations at me does not change the fact that you habitually ignore the inherently violent and anti-democratic aspects of white supremacist ideologies.

No again...
Our Charter of Rights does not say we afford only those people who's opinions we like, may partake in peaceful demonstration and free speech. Nor does the Constitution of the United States.

Thus it is actually quite rational and reasonable...and INCREDIBLY EASY...to equate the violent reactions of these Antifa and BLM terrorists, with the history of the KKK. Unfortunately for these Antifa and BML terrorists, the white supremacists no longer execute lynchings. They protest, and they try to do it peacefully.

In essence...the Antifa and BLM terrorists, have been out-witted by the people they despise.
So have you for that matter...

This are the same tired, incorrect, and irrelevant accusations you have been making about me for a while now.

They also have nothing to do with the fact that you are ignoring the inherent violence and oppression of the white supremacist ideology.

Buzz62 wrote:Ah yes...that reminds me.

You have spend allot of energy in pointing out the "cultural genocide" of the North American Native people. Yet as we watch a "cultural genocide" in the making in Europe, you defend those executing the "cultural genocide".

Did it take you 30 whole years, to come to the conclusion that "cultural genocide" only applies to those who are NOT white? :knife:

Incorrect and irrelevant.
Pants-of-dog wrote:http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/06/18/white_extremist_murders_killed_at_least_60_in_u_s_since_1995.html

This argument that you are making is based entirely on a fallacy known as "argument from ignorance".

I see...OK have it your way...

1. Data shows that 93 percent of black homicide victims are killed by other blacks.

The left's rebuttal is that that 84 percent of white homicide victims are killed by other whites, but The Wall Street Journal's Jason Riley points out that the white crime rate is "much lower than the black rate."

In 2013, the FBI has black criminals carrying out 38 per cent of murders, compared to 31.1 per cent for whites. The offender’s race was “unknown” in 29.1 per cent of cases.

Heather Mac Donald writes in her book The War on Cops: How the New Attack on Law and Order Makes Everyone Less Safe that in Chicago, IL, blacks committed 76 percent of all homicides, despite composing 35 percent of the city's population.

In New York City, blacks committed "75 percent of all shootings, 70 percent of all robberies, and 66 percent of all violent crime," despite only composing 23 percent of the population, said Mac Donald in a Hillsdale speech.

There were almost 6,000 blacks killed by other blacks in 2015.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7441/7-st ... on-bandler

Not gonna go on because even you can see that, classifying every murder as a lynching, is not gonna work out for ya. Except for 1 more.

9/11 - 3000 "lynched" by coloured Arab Saudis.

Pants-of-dog wrote:So racist violence is history now, and no longer a reality?

When did racism end? Do you have a date?

It may never end. But it does appear that the classic "lynchings" have stopped.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Flinging random accusations at me does not change the fact that you habitually ignore the inherently violent and anti-democratic aspects of white supremacist ideologies.
I don't "ignore" anything POD.
I examine the FACTS at the time, and make a rational conclusion. Its not my fault your gigantic sense of moral superiority blinds you to facts.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Incorrect and irrelevant.

Of course it is POD... :roll:
Buzz62 wrote:I see...OK have it your way...

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7441/7-st ... on-bandler

Not gonna go on because even you can see that, classifying every murder as a lynching, is not gonna work out for ya.

Ignoring the fact that your source is known for lying and has an openly right wing and conservative bias, let us pretend those stats are true.

Does violence by black people magically mean that white supremacists are not violent?

No. In fact, violence by blacks is completely irrelevant.

Except for 1 more.

9/11 - 3000 "lynched" by coloured Arab Saudis.

That is irrelevant, and stupid.

It may never end. But it does appear that the classic "lynchings" have stopped.

So when you impied that the struggle against racism was based solely on history and has nothing to do with the modern world, you were wrong.

I don't "ignore" anything POD.
I examine the FACTS at the time, and make a rational conclusion. Its not my fault your gigantic sense of moral superiority blinds you to facts.

Of course it is POD... :roll:

Flinging random accusations at me does not change the fact that you habitually ignore the inherently violent and anti-democratic aspects of white supremacist ideologies.
maz wrote:Actually it does.

Violent Counterprotesters In Charlottseville

Actually, again, it does not.

I stated nowhere in the police report is there anything about the identity of the guy who attacked the journalist, insofar as whether he was amongst counter-protesters, antifa or the alt-reich. The person who wrote the article that Buzz used to try to prove a point, stating he was a counter-protester, provided no evidence for the claim. And it's not in the police report, which I read too.

At least Buzz ignored my response about that after being proven wrong again - as is his tendency - even after he got confused about which attack was being discussed :lol:
I guess you took the route you have a tendency to take, where you start to complain about unrelated events :D

You two really are pathetic and I'm thoroughly embarrassed on your behalf. What experiences in your lives made you turn into such victims?
You two really are pathetic and I'm thoroughly embarrassed on your behalf. What experiences in your lives made you turn into such victims?
Ohh, lets see, mass-immigration that threatens to wipe out European cultures. Self induced by crazy white people in power. I'm looking at you baby boomers.
Albert wrote:How many years have you been fighting racism?

How can somebody, who is shilling for Zionism, claim that he is fighting racism?

:D
@Albert, my race brother, you have fought the good fight and your valiance is noted. But this fight is unwinnable. We made ourselves look bad in Charlottesville and one of our own was stupid enough to get caught killing someone. We have to let this one go. One day the white race will win. Today is not that day, but one day we will rise up and take back whitedom from the children of Ham. I swear this to you and to our people.

As long as settler colonialism is a thing, Octobe[…]

Don't strawman me . I don't believe in genetic su[…]

Wishing to see the existence of a massively nucl[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Speculation is boring and useless. Speculation is,[…]