State of emergency is declared in Charlottesville, USA. Why? - Page 121 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

maz wrote:You read the police report?

Yes, it says that in the post you just responded to. I guess you missed it. Here it is again:

I stated nowhere in the police report is there anything about the identity of the guy who attacked the journalist, insofar as whether he was amongst counter-protesters, antifa or the alt-reich. The person who wrote the article that Buzz used to try to prove a point, stating he was a counter-protester, provided no evidence for the claim. And it's not in the police report, which I read too.

At least Buzz ignored my response about that after being proven wrong again - as is his tendency - even after he got confused about which attack was being discussed :lol:
I guess you took the route you have a tendency to take, where you start to complain about unrelated events :D

You two really are pathetic and I'm thoroughly embarrassed on your behalf. What experiences in your lives made you turn into such victims?
skinster wrote:Yes, it says that in the post you just responded to. I guess you missed it. Here it is again:

I stated nowhere in the police report is there anything about the identity of the guy who attacked the journalist, insofar as whether he was amongst counter-protesters, antifa or the alt-reich. The person who wrote the article that Buzz used to try to prove a point, stating he was a counter-protester, provided no evidence for the claim. And it's not in the police report, which I read too.

At least Buzz ignored my response about that after being proven wrong again - as is his tendency - even after he got confused about which attack was being discussed :lol:
I guess you took the route you have a tendency to take, where you start to complain about unrelated events :D

You two really are pathetic and I'm thoroughly embarrassed on your behalf. What experiences in your lives made you turn into such victims?

That is because the police were being controlled by the Mayor, who did not want any of the anti-protesters arrested. I read somewhere that the Democrat Mayor was also Jewish. Perhaps that had something to do with the Mayors actions.
skinster wrote:Yes, it says that in the post you just responded to. I guess you missed it. Here it is again:

I asked if you read the report because I was unable to find it. You have a link?

Hindsite wrote:That is because the police were being controlled by the Mayor, who did not want any of the anti-protesters arrested. I read somewhere that the Democrat Mayor was also Jewish. Perhaps that had something to do with the Mayors actions.

The mayor is indeed Jewish and the vice mayor is one of the hate whitey blacks who made a bunch of jokes about raping women while they sleep. But that's par for the course when you live in a Democrat-run shithole city like Charlottesville.
skinster wrote:It was really easy to find based on what you quoted two pages ago :lol: but, here you go.

For a man to hit a woman in the face is very bad and something I might expect from one of those Antifa scum. I saw a video where one of those masked Antifa guys kept coming up in the face of a male reporter and yelling for him to get out of there.
skinster wrote:It was really easy to find based on what you quoted two pages ago :lol: but, here you go.

You're right the police report doesn't say what group the assailant belongs to but we can assume from past examples at demonstrations that he is either an antifa or other leftist activist. They do not want to be recorded because they are usually doing something illegal.

One more time...with feeling...
ThinkProgress requested booking information for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail, which serves the city of Charlottesville, and the nearby counties of Albemarle and Nelson. The listing, provided by the jail’s records supervisor, contained 34 names, including Fields’. It also included Jacob Leigh Smith, a counter-protester who allegedly punched a reporter, and Ian M. Hoffmann, who was accused of assault and battery during a Friday night clash on the University of Virginia campus, alongside numerous unrelated crimes. Six individuals are listed as having been arrested for “public swearing or intoxication.” (Given that the public swearing provisions are largely unenforceable for constitutional reasons, that most likely means public drunkenness).

The Charlottesville Police Department referred questions to the city’s communications director, Miriam Dickler. On Wednesday, she told ThinkProgress there were just “four arrests on Saturday and one on Sunday” but that the department was still involved in some active investigations. Asked to clarify, she confirmed that these totals included both local and state police arrests.

Following news reports of a few additional arrests, Dickler told ThinkProgress on Wednesday that she could now confirm eight total arrests related to the rally. The initial number, she explained, was not comprehensive because Charlottesville and the surrounding county has city, county, university, and state police all patrolling a relatively small area. She did not know when a final number would be available.

So what are you saying? That the police have now taken the "say no evil" type stance the Euro Police have been forced to take?

Please...get a grip...
Hindsite wrote:For a man to hit a woman in the face is very bad and something I might expect from one of those Antifa scum. I saw a video where one of those masked Antifa guys kept coming up in the face of a male reporter and yelling for him to get out of there.

Which is more rude? Hitting a woman in the face or murdering them with your car?
Bulaba Jones wrote:@Albert, my race brother, you have fought the good fight and your valiance is noted. But this fight is unwinnable. We made ourselves look bad in Charlottesville and one of our own was stupid enough to get caught killing someone. We have to let this one go. One day the white race will win. Today is not that day, but one day we will rise up and take back whitedom from the children of Ham. I swear this to you and to our people.
I always knew you were a secret Nazi BJ, I'm glad you are coming out now. Be brave, dont let other put you down. Stay strong brother.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Which is more rude? Hitting a woman in the face or murdering them with your car?

You people are all just so full of shit.
I doubt a single "twinkie" cares 1 iota for Heather Heyer, except in that her death makes it convenient to howl "NAZI" and "RACIST"! And I suppose that must give you all some faux sense of...what..."progressiveness"? Such horseshit.
I don't hear anyone howling "RACIST" or "GHETTO SCUM" about this...

Noooo...you'll likely try to excuse the oppressed black people. I mean...they had to go through "slavery", and so beating an old white guy on the street is..."understandable". News flash...not one of these ghetto scum have ever been "slaves".

oh and then there's this little gem...
(CNN)Four suspects have been charged in connection with the attack on a special-needs teen that was streamed on Facebook Live.
Jordan Hill, 18; Tesfaye Cooper; 18; Brittany Covington, 18; and Tanishia Covington, 24, have each been charged with a hate crime, felony aggravated kidnapping, aggravated unlawful restraint and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. Hill, Cooper and Brittany Covington also face charges of residential burglary. Hill also faces charges of possession of a stolen motor vehicle.

Video of the torture has stunned the country, not just because of the graphic abuse, but because of the comments made by some of the assailants.
"*F*ck Donald Trump!" one attacker shouted in the video. "F*ck white people!"

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/us/chicag ... index.html
And look at those faces in the article. Don't they look like fun-loving multi-cultural, cute kids?
I'm not gonna post the you tube of this one...because frankly it's just sick, and you've probably all seen it, and written it off as..."one of those things"? "Just a few bad apples"? Perhaps exactly the same excuses any half-wit UTR guy would use. Ya...there is that...eh... :knife:
Oh ya...and lest we forget...
A protest was organized in Dallas by the Next Generation Action Network in response to the killings of two men, Alton Sterling and Philando Castile, by police officers in Louisiana and Minnesota, respectively, days before.[8] The Dallas protest was one of several held across the United States on the night of July 7.[9] Around 800 protesters were involved, and around 100 police officers were assigned to protect the event and the surrounding area.

Around 8:58 p.m. Johnson parked his SUV sideways on Lamar Street, in front of the east entrance to the college, at Building A, and left the vehicle emergency lights blinking.[15][16] At the time, the street had been cleared out in anticipation of the protest.[16] Taking cover at street level, he began shooting at groups of police and protesters who were gathered on Main Street.[3][17] Johnson was believed to have talked to three of the officers he shot before he first opened fire.

Three officers were killed in the initial gunfire, while at least three others and a civilian were injured.[18] Eleven officers fired back.[19] During the shooting, officers, unaware where the shots were coming from, scrambled to block intersections and were exposed to gunfire as a result.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shoo ... e_officers
Oh my! Didn't just kill one woman, but a number of cops. And where's the outrage? I read the old thread. We have Decky about congratulating the perpetrators, and POD waxing the whole thing over by arguing that..."well cops do shoot allot of black people, ya know..." The absolute HYPOCRACY is monu-fuckin-mental!

And now this fine specimen of liberal dopiness, thinks we should consider "Which is more rude".
I'll tell ya what's "rude". That you would even propose that any of this is simply "rude".
That the idea that a legal protest, can be met with "ghetto scum" and violence, and advocating for the dismissal of constitutional rights and laws, because the protestors are the wrong colour. Ya...that's "rude". :knife:
ya but i don't make violent, sick threats.
all i do is examine the facts for what they are, and figure out if the arguments being made, make sense.
some do...most don't in this one. 121 pages of "OMG! A Nazi ran over a girl!" I've been seeing people attract attention to themselves with nazi symbolism, my entire life. So have you. Since when has being a grease-ball shocking? or even worth the effort to address for that matter?
You don't even know the entire summer-saga of Charlottesville, do you. Its not important...what's important is that you can vent you rage blindly. a rage, mind you, that has little to nothing to do with Heather Heyer, but with this...
ImageOh and everyone's favorite cop-killers, BLM. The "moral flavor of the year". :roll:
121 pages of liberals and commies slandering the good name of Hitler. We know the real story, SO. Hillary drove the car, Obama pushed Heather Heyer, and now there's a huge conspiracy up to make it look like Nazis are inherently and ideologically violent.

If there is evidence showing that it is more plaus[…]

Yes, we know you believe Amit Soussana is a liar ([…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

^ I shared the Sachs and Meirsheimer videos in her[…]

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over mains[…]