State of emergency is declared in Charlottesville, USA. Why? - Page 124 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Pants-of-dog wrote:Have a good one.

Also, the BLM chant was an obvious reference to giving the electric chair to the police officers who are guilty of shooting unarmed blacks for committing murder.

That is part of the police officer's job. Sometimes they have to shoot blacks for committing murder.
Hindsite wrote:That is part of the police officer's job. Sometimes they have to shoot blacks for committing murder.

No. They have to take him for trial. They can always call for back up, wait for a more opportune occasion etc
Hindsite wrote:That is part of the police officer's job. Sometimes they have to shoot blacks for committing murder.

No, you misunderstood. The cops shoot the unarmed blacks, and then the cops should get the death penalty for murder.

It is the cops committing murder.
Stormsmith wrote:No. They have to take him for trial. They can always call for back up, wait for a more opportune occasion etc

Of course, if they can arrest the murderer, that would be best, but that is not always practical. Certainly you can't be suggesting the police should let the murder go and look for a more opportune time to arrest him. That opportune time may not come before he has committed more crimes and murdered more people. I say he must be arrested now or killed. The later would say the taxpayers a lot of money.
Well actually I was also thinking of the blacks for whom the BLM became a movement....a NYC gentleman who was suspected of selling untaxxed cigarettes, a lippy teen for Jay walking etc. Now, not murdering these citizen really would save the taxpayer wads.
Pants-of-dog wrote:No, you misunderstood. The cops shoot the unarmed blacks, and then the cops should get the death penalty for murder.

It is the cops committing murder.

You are now saying the cops are the murders. That sounds like those crazy BLM idiots. Cops are the protectors of the public against the criminals, including murders. HalleluYah.
Hindsite wrote:You are now saying the cops are the murders.

Yes! Exactly! You understood. Excellent.

That sounds like those crazy BLM idiots.

Yes, again! I was actually paraphrasing them! You are doing very well.

If we kill black people for murder, and if all people are equal under the law in a liber al democracy, and the government also has to follow the law in a liberal democracy, and if the USA is a liberal democracy, then we can logically conclude that cops should also get the death penalty for killing people.

Of course, that makes a long and unwieldy chant. Frying pigs like bacon is easier to say and reminds one of Sunday morning breakfast! Who doesn't like bacon for breakfast?

Cops are the protectors of the public against the criminals, including murders. HalleluYah.

Most white people think this.
If they don't have that sense of justice, I have a ton of faggot (fascists who display bundles of sticks as their symbol, otherwise called faggots) white nationalists I know who can grease whatever palms are necessary to get this thing rolling.

In the meantime, I'll keep using freeze-frames of the car hitting people to show that fire can't melt metal below 3000 degrees. It just isn't possible and I think the Democrats are responsible. SO, I need you to get J Edgar on the horn about this, asap.
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams and cars can't kill people. Nobody will trick me into thinking otherwise.

As always, Soros is responsible. Also, our false admiralty court system has been conspiring for over 100 years to use the protectorate status of AMERICAN non-states to do... uh... stuff. I don't understand what point BJ21 was making with that, because it's sovcit legal theory that isn't worth knowing, but it's insidious. I know it's bad.

Here's a quote from the Founding Fathers that I want to share for no readily apparent reason:

"I hate N*****."

-George Washington
Personally, I am an autistic moron who would make Rain Man blush who thinks that if someone stands in the road ahead of me, that constitutes assault against me and I have the legal right to murder them. So don't bother wasting your time saying anything reasonable because I'll just drool it all out anyways.
Rain Man: Look out there.

*Tom Cruise looks inside the cafe at an Antifa barista*

Tom Cruise: Yeah what an asshole.

Rain Man: No, look out!

*Nazis are marching past the cafe shouting "Jews will not replace us!"*

Tom Cruise: Yeah, fucking antifa. Couldn't serve a coffee to save his life.

Rain Man: No, look outside! This is the point in the movie where everyone realizes you're the retarded person who is way out of his depth, you fucking moron!

People tend to forget that the French now have a s[…]

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]