Hillary Clinton believes 1984 is about loving the government, and other sick musings from her book.. - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
skinster wrote:Hillary Happened

And LOST!
There are, naturally, two ways of interpreting the results of the 2016 elections pitting the two most unappetizing candidates in American history against each: either Trump found some way to defeat Hillary or, more probably, Hillary managed to lose to Trump. But Hillary’s psyche can’t swallow either scenario. So, she endeavors to create a mystery where there is none. The outcome was so inexplicable, she reasons, that there must be some hidden mechanism at work: Russian hacking, press bias, left betrayal, FBI sabotage. Clinton summons a lineup of the possible suspects: Bernie Sanders, Vladimir Putin, Julian Assange, Jill Stein, the New York Times, CNN, and Jim Comey. Alas, Hillary and her ghost-writer are not John LeCarré. She can’t spin a coherent and plausible cyber-spy yarn, in part because Clinton keeps getting sidetracked by a compulsion to wash her own hands of any culpability in blowing the election.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/09/15 ... -happened/
Finfinder wrote:I'm not confused at all about both of you whining about the hating on Hillary. I hope she runs for president again.

That makes sense. Hillary Clinton is more supportive of capitalist causes than progressive causes.

This explains why you want her to run for election, while I want her on trial for killing innocents.
Pants-of-dog wrote:That makes sense. Hillary Clinton is more supportive of capitalist causes than progressive causes.

This explains why you want her to run for election, while I want her on trial for killing innocents.

You don't make any sense I was talking about your whining. It doesn't explain anything. Especially your unreasonable idea that everyone in the government to be put on trial.

@Pants-of-dog your quote " I just find it odd that people get mad at Hillary Clinton about it while ignoring the fact that everyone else in the US government is just as guilty."
I am a Marxist, from the developing world. Consequently, I am very anti-imperialism, anti-colonialism, anti-neoliberalism, and anti-US foreign policy.

The number of innocent deaths at the hands of US military interventions abroad is reason enough to charge the policy makers if the US government with crimes. This includes the Clintons, Obama, the Bushes, Kerry, Rice, Powell, etc.

Now, how does this jibe with your idea that I am a whiny Hillary Clinton supporter?
I am going with what I have read from you since being on here. The fact that you have more than 20,000 posts, indicates you seem to have an opinion on everything and lot of experience splicing micro fibers. Like now Im having fun playing your own game, confirmed by you moving the goals post from " I just find it odd that people get mad at Hillary Clinton about it while ignoring the fact that everyone else in the US government is just as guilty." You paint with a broad brush but you are better than most right just ask you. :lol:
Albert wrote:Europeans just shipped 1 million of migrants into their continent with open arms. Americans are not the only ones who were doped into nonsense.

Europeans do not have Amendments, they are disarmed, not duped, and they are tired of wars.

Europeans became cynical, they live according to the principle: Après moi, le déluge!

America is a different thing.

You do not have to disarm Americans and introduce draconian censorship in the USA to control the Normies, because Americans can be duped more easily than Europeans, who de facto live under Soviet - Style laws.
By Hindsite
Drlee wrote::lol: That's right. Thin air. No doubt that is why, under a republican administration, we have house and senate investigations and a special prosecutor. Give me a fucking break guy. The absolute FACT that Russia tried to meddle in our election is not even in debate except in some third-grade dropout militia circles. Then we have the absolutely undisputed FACT that Trump's son tried to get dirt on Hillary from the Russians. That is not even in question. And you call it fake news. Time for your militia meeting. :roll:

If Russia meddled in out elections, it certainly wasn't hacking into the DNC computers. The DNC knew it too, because they refused to allow the FBI to investigate them.

Comey: DNC denied FBI's requests for access to hacked servers

The bureau made “multiple requests at different levels,” according to Comey, but ultimately struck an agreement with the DNC that a “highly respected private company” would get access and share what it found with investigators.

“We’d always prefer to have access hands-on ourselves if that’s possible,” Comey said, noting that he didn’t know why the DNC rebuffed the FBI’s request.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-secu ... nc-servers
On a side note I find it somewhat disappointing he's getting personally harassed by Black Lives Matter. They're basically trying to stop him getting employment anywhere at the moment. Dude should become a university lecturer in the subject of Law & Order, but they're basically wrecking it for him as some kind of personal vendetta protest.

Kills himself, and you know who to blame.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2017/09/22/ ... ty-speech/

They're going to protest every lecture his gives and make life hell for him.
colliric wrote:On a side note I find it somewhat disappointing he's getting personally harassed by Black Lives Matter. They're basically trying to stop him getting employment anywhere at the moment. Dude should become a university lecturer in the subject of Law & Order, but they're basically wrecking it for him as some kind of personal vendetta protest.

Kills himself, and you know who to blame.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2017/09/22/ ... ty-speech/

They're going to protest every lecture his gives and make life hell for him.

Looks like Comey will be okay to me from your reference.

In August, the university announced that Comey would serve as the school’s Gwendolyn S. Colbert I. King Endowed Chair in public policy for the upcoming school year. His duties will include leading a series of lectures designed to engage the campus community and “foster fruitful discussion,” according to a Howard press release. The ousted FBI head also vowed to donate his $100,000 compensation to a scholarship fund benefiting students from foster homes.
colliric wrote:Black Lives Matter is hell bent on ruining it for him. They're going to be at every lecture protesting him till his position becomes untenable.

Well, for some reason, I still don't feel sorry for him. Maybe, it has something to do with him being a Leaker and making the decision not to prosecute Hillary for her crimes.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Define died first? Are missing in action for mo[…]

@FiveofSwords What is race? How to define it[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]

@QatzelOk DeSantis got rid of a book showing chi[…]