Noam Chomsky on the Crisis of Immigration - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

ingliz wrote:Don't be silly.

69% of Dutch citizens under the age of 35 are atheists (wiki).

:lol:

I talked about particular countries

https://pjmedia.com/blog/latest-survey- ... e-muslims/

https://www.rt.com/news/360380-france-r ... ce-survey/
also according to researchers 83% of french Muslims said their religion is important to them

also its nice that 69% are atheists but atheist dont breed that much as muslims

as I said its just a matter of time unless something will be done
Buzz62 wrote::lol:
Foolish ideas that put any of the west in jeopardy, made by a guy who hates white people.
Ya...that's important... :knife:

But so we're all clear...you do advocate for the Muslim raping of kids and girls and blowing up kids and the rest of the ugliness.
Good...gotcha...

There are several options here.

1. You are deliberately being insulting by lying about me and my position.
2. You are genuinely mistaken about my position.
3. These are my genuine beliefs.

If the third option was true, you would have no problem finding posts of mine saying such things. You will not.

Now, the second option says you made a mistake about my position.

The first is the least kind, but considering how often I have clarified my psotion, it is unlikely to be the second.

Most importantly, you have completely failed to address how Muslims are not doing any of the things described in Senator Sinclair's definition of cultural genocide.
I don't really think its a misrepresentation.
You've seen 'im go on about the "cultural genocide" of the NA Indians.
Now he wants to argue that Europe does not have a migrant crisis. He means to argue that these misunderstood, poor Muslim refugees should be allowed to rape girls and boys. Somehow wrapping it all neat and tidy with a bow of how the usury and wars "the evil white guy" has bestowed on the Arab world, excuses this sort of shit.
It does not.
Actually...what it means POD, is that we all know how you operate, which makes your arguments quite suspect.

Look...if you REALLY have sponsored Syrian refugees and taken them into your home, then I can say, at least, that you are one of a few people who actually live your convictions. I can respect that. But to argue that Europe is not in danger of being over-run by very dangerous ideas and people, is just plain wrong.

When a person leaves his/her home for a "better" land, they MUST adopt the society, its laws and customs. They MUST assimilate to the best of their abilities. Not fight with it and rape and kill its kids.
Buzz62 wrote:Actually...what it means POD, is that we all know how you operate, which makes your arguments quite suspect.

That is a logical fallacy. In fact, I already jokingly explained it to Hindsite. If I say 2+2=4, is that wrong because I said it, and because you think I am evil? Obviously not. The insults you accuse me of do not, in any way, make my argument any weaker.

Look...if you REALLY have sponsored Syrian refugees and taken them into your home, then I can say, at least, that you are one of a few people who actually live your convictions. I can respect that. But to argue that Europe is not in danger of being over-run by very dangerous ideas and people, is just plain wrong.

The fact that we sponsored a refugee also has no bearing on the validity of my arguments. There is no logical connection between this action and the ongoing migration into Europe.

When a person leaves his/her home for a "better" land, they MUST adopt the society, its laws and customs. They MUST assimilate to the best of their abilities. Not fight with it and rape and kill its kids.

Spoiler: show
If I were you, I would ignore your point and go on and on about how you don't somthis and you are a hypocrite and therefore your argument is wrong, seeing as how you have made absolutely no effort to learn anything about the society, laws, customs, or languages of the indigenous people whose land you are on.

But since your argument is just as strong as if you were not a hypocrite, I will ignore ypur hypocrisy and address your point.

Most migrants already try to assimilate as much as possible, and try to learn the local laws and customs as quickly as possible and will follow them as closely as possible. This is because it makes it easier to get a job, and to make a life for yourself. For example, my English is better than most non-immigrants.

Are there a minority who do not because of other reasons? Of course. But that does not mean that Muslims are going to seize control of the European state apparatus and force Europeans onto reservations.
Pants-of-dog wrote:That is a logical fallacy. In fact, I already jokingly explained it to Hindsite. If I say 2+2=4, is that wrong because I said it, and because you think I am evil? Obviously not. The insults you accuse me of do not, in any way, make my argument any weaker.

Bullshit. You have clearly demonstrated a willingness to completely ignore proof of issues you have requested proof for.

Pants-of-dog wrote:The fact that we sponsored a refugee also has no bearing on the validity of my arguments. There is no logical connection between this action and the ongoing migration into Europe.

Except to point out that you want to bring these refugees to Canada. Thus you have a position, with respect to these refugees, that is opposite to that I and millions of others have.

Pants-of-dog wrote:
Spoiler: show
If I were you, I would ignore your point and go on and on about how you don't somthis and you are a hypocrite and therefore your argument is wrong, seeing as how you have made absolutely no effort to learn anything about the society, laws, customs, or languages of the indigenous people whose land you are on.

But since your argument is just as strong as if you were not a hypocrite, I will ignore ypur hypocrisy and address your point.

Ahhhhh, and there it is...isn't it... 8)
The "native" thing.
Question: Do you have your kids in school, and do you work with them to do well so they can go to post-secondary school and get a proper education? Do you encourage them to consider becoming successful and productive members of society?

Look POD...it really comes down to preservation.
Had the NA Natives had it in their power to beat the "invading" Euros, they would have. Why? Preservation of their society and culture.
But that boat has sailed, and it hasn't yet in Europe.
The "evil white guy" has enough of his own issues, without importing more.
Buildings have been bombed.
Kids and women have been raped.
Police will not enter some areas.
And these refugees clearly have no intentions of living by the norms and laws of our world.
If the ones in your house do? Bully for them! I hope all goes swimmingly for them.
But as a people who recognize an invasion, when they see it, the "evil white guy" must respond to this and clean Europe. We also need to be extremely wary or inviting more of these people into North America. That's just a fact.
This is all irrelevant.

Europe is not under significant threat from migrants just because you feel that way. They do not control the state, nor do they control a disproportionate amount of power in society. So even if Muslims were all evil and bent on cultural genocide, they would still be unable to enact their alleged nefarious plans.
Pants-of-dog wrote:This is all irrelevant.
Europe is not under significant threat from migrants just because you feel that way. They do not control the state, nor do they control a disproportionate amount of power in society. So even if Muslims were all evil and bent on cultural genocide, they would still be unable to enact their alleged nefarious plans.

Conservatives definitely overstate the problem, but there is a significant problem. Secular liberals benefit from the culture clash insofar as it disrupts and displaces the traditional culture that the right is fighting to conserve. It's because Islamic migration doesn't pose any real immediate threat to secular liberal culture but is a very useful proxy for pushing back conservatism that liberal technocrats are so much in favor of it. Islamic migration is very convenient for the liberal agenda, and I suspect that if the migrants were white conservative Christians reinforcing traditional norms and values then liberals wouldn't be quite so liberal in regard to immigration policy.

The political rise of the hard right as a reaction to this strategy has shown that the liberal class is playing with fire here and that maybe smashing one backward culture with another isn't the best approach for achieving a more enlightened society.
Sivad wrote:Conservatives definitely overstate the problem, but there is a significant problem. Secular liberals benefit from the culture clash insofar as it disrupts and displaces the traditional culture that the right is fighting to conserve. It's because Islamic migration doesn't pose any real immediate threat to secular liberal culture but is a very useful proxy for pushing back conservatism that liberal technocrats are so much in favor of it. Islamic migration is very convenient for the liberal agenda, and I suspect that if the migrants were white conservative Christians reinforcing traditional norms and values then liberals wouldn't be quite so liberal in regard to immigration policy.

The political rise of the hard right as a reaction to this strategy has shown that the liberal class is playing with fire here and that maybe smashing one backward culture with another isn't the best approach for achieving a more enlightened society.

I am not sure I am following you. Can you give a specific example of this happening?
Sivad wrote:Conservatives definitely overstate the problem, but there is a significant problem.

We can't overstate the problem, because we don't have the words to do that. It is the liberals that don't even see it as a problem and wish to invite more in that refuse to state that a problem exists.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Friedrich Engels once said, “All that exists dese[…]

This is too verbose to excuse thinking teaching ho[…]

Let me guess, those were Hamas fighters like the o[…]

@FiveofSwords What a professor of biological […]