North Korea sends another missile flying over Japan - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Rich wrote:Lets not forget why we've got this problem, it all flows from Commie lover FDRs decision to demand the unconditional surrender of Germany, leaving hundreds of millions as slaves to the Red theocracy, or in NK's case a red absolute monarchy.

Let's not forget that the problem was really created by the traitor Washington collaborating with the French to avoid taxes.
Buzz62 wrote::lol:
This "person" sounds like the nuclear defeat of the USA would be a good thing.
How...rotten can one person get?

Imagine if North Korea did sacrifice itself to save the rest of the world from the US. If they took the Yankee traitors down knowing that they would vanish too. There would be statues of the Kim dynasty all over the world.
Decky wrote:Imagine if North Korea did sacrifice itself to save the rest of the world from the US. If they took the Yankee traitors down knowing that they would vanish too. There would be statues of the Kim dynasty all over the world.

Ya I'm not seein' it.

Granted...300,000,000 very loud and obnoxious Yankees is tasking. Especially when you live within 100 miles of 'em. Only in America could a the "circus-show-clown" of the business world, become president.
But "save" the world? From the USA? North Korea?
No...not seein' it.
Should "The West" fall, and it probably would if the USA fell, that would leave Russia as the last bastion of the Caucasian race.
skinster wrote:North Korea has learnt the brutal lessons of US regime change and will not disarm

:lol: I love reading about the pathetic little fantasy world that lefties inhabit. Those evil Bush and Blair destroying Iraq. :roll: Saddam destroyed Iraq's prosperity by aggressive and stupid warfare against Iran and then Kuwait. Lets never forget that Hafez Assad fought should to shoulder along side America against Saddam in Desert storm. it was the idiot Saddam who decided to arrest all foreign citizens in Kuwait including Soviet citizens. Buthchered a third of the Baathist top leadership, getting the other two thirds to carry out the executons. He sabotaged the union of Iraq and Syria. He fought wars against Iraqi Shia and Iraqi Kurds, murdered his own son in laws and put his daughters under house arrest. But reality is too painful, too difficult, too complicated for lefties, they need a simple fairy tale where its all the fault of evil western imperialists.

As for America destroying Yugoslavia. Yugoslavia had broken up long before the Kosovo conflict. Montenegro was the only remaining member state bar Serbia. Slovenia and Croatia have done well since escpaing the Yugoslavian tyranny.

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]