Is Trump Unpatriotic? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Hindsite
skinster wrote:Thanks for quoting me to say....nothing at all. :D

At least I told the truth and that is something in my opinion. Let me repeat and think about it.
Trump is opposed to stupid wars, but all for smart wars.
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:Trump is opposed to stupid wars, but all for smart wars.

This has been the refrain of war mongers for centuries :|

Perhaps this thinking explains why Donald was a draft dodger during the exceedingly stupid Vietnam war.
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:This has been the refrain of war mongers for centuries :|

Perhaps this thinking explains why Donald was a draft dodger during the exceedingly stupid Vietnam war.

I think everyone that really knows anything about the Vietnam War will say it was not carried out to win, and of course that is a stupid strategy.
Hindsite wrote:At least I told the truth and that is something in my opinion. Let me repeat and think about it.
Trump is opposed to stupid wars, but all for smart wars.

What is a stupid war? What is a smart war?
Hindsite wrote:If you were smart, you would know. 8)

you have begged Skinster's question ........ :lol:
By Hindsite
skinster wrote:I am not smart so please explain what you mean when you say things that appear to say nothing. :excited:

Do you really expect me to be a miracle worker?

Bulaba Jones wrote:Please explain what wars are stupid and what wars are smart. I'm very dumb so please use words with 6 or less letters in them. 4 would be preferable if possible.

Sorry, I am no miracle worker.

MistyTiger wrote:Please explain, oh smart one! Tell us what you mean....now! :eek:

Nope, didn't help. Try again: which wars are smart, and why; which wars are dumb, and why. :eh:

Also, how would Trump have known this in the Sixties, because he doesn't seem to have much of a handle on what's smart today
By Hindsite
Stormsmith wrote:Nope, didn't help. Try again: which wars are smart, and why; which wars are dumb, and why. :eh:

Also, how would Trump have known this in the Sixties, because he doesn't seem to have much of a handle on what's smart today

To a person of normal intelligence, it should be self explanatory. Smart wars are the ones we win.

I can't read minds, but maybe Trump is a Genius as Putin said of him. Praise the Lord.
jimjam wrote:During the run up to the election Donald proclaimed that John McCain was not a war hero: "He’s a war hero because he was captured," Trump said July 18, 2015, during an interview in Ames, Iowa. "I like people who weren’t captured." McCain ended up in a Hanoi POW camp after his Navy dive bomber was shot down in 1967. He broke both arms and a leg as he ejected. He endured enormous pain and torture and spent over five years in captivity. I guess if McCain had fought off the entire North Vietnamese army and escaped with two broken arms and a broken leg he may have, just may have, qualified for hero status in Donald's version of reality.

John McCain called 60M Americans whacko birds for voting for Donald Trump. It hurts McCain, because he criticized Trump and that only made Trump stronger. Trump slammed McCain, and that stuck. John McCain has never apologized to the 60M Americans he offended, as far as I know. Hillary Clinton only apologized for saying "half," but she was fine with the rest of her commentary.

jimjam wrote:I have to wonder if John McCain's failure to vote for shit bills that would make Donald seem like a Great Man has anything to do with being on the receiving end of Donald's childish insults.

It probably does. McCain is self-immolating. He is trying to say we need a bi-partisan bill--that is, to work with the very people who wouldn't work with the Republicans then, and won't work with them now. All it shows is that McCain is a spoiler for the Democrats.

jimjam wrote:These days Donald has found it useful to beat the drums of jingoism as a way to distract attention from his so far failed legislative record and various criminal investigations on his horizon.

Haven't you ever listened to Sweet Home Alabama? "Watergate does not bother me. Does your conscience bother you? Tell the truth..." Trump is trickier than Nixon. I will be watching in amazement at how Trump upbraids the establishment.

Rancid wrote:With the paradigm that patriotism is a good thing. It's very clear he is unpatriotic. He will say anything to get attention, money, and power. He will throw anyone under the bus for the same, including one of his fellow countryman. The guy is a weasel snake, and all the dumb asses that still support this guy are fucking morons.

No. We're not morons. You just don't understand WHY we are supporting him. If you did, you might see the genius behind it.

skinster wrote:How do Trump supporters feel about him being a neocon shill now, despite running with opposite plans?

He's always said he would fight ISIS. The only new venture would be NoKo, and even the neocons are concerned with that. Sooner or later, they will have to fight a nuclear war because of all their past mistakes.

skinster wrote:His supporters have been real quiet about certain things since the election. :excited:

Not me. I've just had the most popular thread on this board locked down, because they couldn't take it anymore. If Donald Trump is incompetent, the neocons will fail. So that's awesome. :lol: We just don't care about the establishment anymore. His supporters love what he did with his tweets and the NFL. That type of thing binds him to his supporters, but the media thinks it drives them away from him. People hate political correctness, and Donald Trump has been able to parlay that into a presidency when far more qualified people were unwilling to speak on behalf of the American people.

jimjam wrote:Michael Jordan is the latest owner to speak out in regards to Donald Trump's recent criticism of NBA and NFL athletes, releasing a statement Sunday to address the controversial opinions of the U.S. President.

His supporters do not consider his remarks controversial at all. This is, in part, what is meant by the term "fake news." The controversy is clearly coming from the left. Trump is playing them like a fiddle.

jimjam's Jordan quote wrote:"One of the fundamental rights this country is founded on was freedom of speech, and we have a long tradition of nonviolent, peaceful protest," Jordan wrote in a statement, according to Rick Bonnell of The Charlotte Observer. "Those who exercise the right to peacefully express themselves should not be demonized or ostracized.

Oh. It's just breaking my heart... But wait, didn't Paul Ryan lead the Congress in coming out in opposition to a faction of the alt right that came out to peaceably assemble? What is Jordan saying here? Is he saying that Paul Ryan should apologize for calling all of the right leaning protesters neo-Nazis?

Rancid wrote:Many of them are also too stupid to realize they are getting played.

We want him to thwart political correctness. We think it is awesome. We're getting what we paid for. Very happy with his antics, but would really like a tax cut. We're going to have to do a little RINO hunting and win a few more seats for the right if we're going to get rid of ObamaCare.
By Hindsite
B0ycey wrote:A smart wars is a war Trump deems worthy to fight in and a stupid wars is one he doesn't, isn't that right Hindsite. :lol:

Now you all know the difference. :lol:

That could be, but besides not being a mind reader, I am not a prophet either.
By Rancid
blackjack21 wrote:No. We're not morons. You just don't understand WHY we are supporting him. If you did, you might see the genius behind it.

You know he's done absolutely nothing significant so far, right? Aside from inflaming large swaths of America, he's passed no significant legislation. Thus far, he has built no legacy, other than being a troll.

Since the 1960s the West has become blinded by 3 h[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]