State of emergency is declared in Charlottesville, USA. Why? - Page 128 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

I don't get how people can do shit like that without being arested. I am pretty sure following bunches of women around filming them without their consent (and indeed while they are explicty telling you to fuck off) is kind of stalkery. Maybe I was just bought up better than the average American though.
skinster wrote:Yeah but if you do that Decky, then you're oppressing these neo-nazis! (according to them) :D

And they would be right, after all they deserve to be oppressed.

"Out of your hole rat, the working class wants a word!"
Decky wrote:I don't get how people can do shit like that without being arested. I am pretty sure following bunches of women around filming them without their consent (and indeed while they are explicty telling you to fuck off) is kind of stalkery. Maybe I was just bought up better than the average American though.

He was probably hoping to hook up with one of them, but, like a boy who pulls a girls pony tail, he was not mature enough to know how to properly seduce a female. ;)
Hindsite wrote:They will do whatever they can get away with.

Believers can have more than a little to do with the rise of atheism. To the extent that they are careless about their instruction in the faith, or present its teaching falsely, or even fail in their religious, moral, or social life, they must be said to conceal rather than to reveal the true nature of God and of religion.

CCC #2125

Sounds about right.

Hindsite wrote:I have been a Christian, since I was baptized at age 12 and I am now 73 years old.

Careless about his instruction in the faith

Presents its teaching falsely

Fails in his religious , moral , and social life

Conceals rather than reveals the true nature of God and of religion

:(
Last edited by ingliz on 26 Sep 2017 09:15, edited 3 times in total.
ingliz wrote:Approximately 88,000 legal-resident parents of US citizen children were deported in the 2000s, most for minor criminal convictions.

Wait a minute. "legal-residents"? So...they HAD Permanent Resident status? Or did they have temporary work visas...maybe...

ingliz wrote:Getting back in...

Ya let me educate you about that too.
I married my Czech wife here in Canada. We still had to leave for a year, go through proper channels, and gain permanent resident status for her. Then she could return. Not before. And THAT is how LEGAL IMMIGRATION works.

ingliz wrote:Children of legal foreign workers grow up in the United States but are deported at adulthood—even if they were already waiting in line for permanent residency.

Cry me a river... :roll:
If you refuse or do not go through proper channels, you may not be a permanent resident.!
Why should the laws be any different for Mexicans...or Muslims?
ingliz wrote:Believers can have more than a little to do with the rise of atheism. To the extent that they are careless about their instruction in the faith, or present its teaching falsely, or even fail in their religious, moral, or social life, they must be said to conceal rather than to reveal the true nature of God and of religion.

CCC #2125

Sounds about right.

Hindsite wrote:
"I have been a Christian, since I was baptized at age 12 and I am now 73 years old."

Careless about his instruction in the faith ✔

Presents its teaching falsely ✔

Fails in his religious ✔, moral ✔, and social life ✔

Conceals rather than reveals the true nature of God and of religion ✔

:(

Is that all?

Can't all that be absolved by a priest in confession?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolution
Buzz62 wrote:they HAD Permanent Resident status?

The children were US citizens.

Ya let me educate you about that too.

Why should an American citizen have to wait to enter America?

If you refuse or do not go through proper channels

The children of legal immigrants were going through proper channels.

Hindsite wrote:Can't all that be absolved by a priest in confession?

No.

Absolution will only be granted if the penitent has a firm purpose of amendment and is truly contrite.

:)
Hindsite wrote:How can you be the judge of who is truly contrite?

I cannot.

Is that all?

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

Matthew 12:30-32

The six sins against the Holy Spirit

Presumption of God's mercy
Despair
Impugning the known truth
Envy of other's spiritual good
Obstinacy in sin
Final impenitence

Decky wrote:And they would be right, after all they deserve to be oppressed.

"Out of your hole rat, the working class wants a word!"

I'm not quite clear, is that guy from the Red Army founded by the middle class dandy Leon Trotsky, or the NKVD founded by the ascetic nobleman Dzerzhinsky?

But of course I know how much you love Middle Class Germans like Karl Marx and German Capitalists like Frederik Engels.
ingliz wrote:I cannot.

Then shut up about it.

kurasov1965M wrote:Before I got my computer I used to read a lot more books, now I just read stuff on the computer all the time.
Just wondering if other people noticed the same thing?

Yes, my wife used to read a lot of romance novels, but since she got a kindle, she reads them on the kindle all the time.
Hindsite wrote:Then shut up about it.

I will.

But before I do...

ingliz wrote:Absolution will only be granted if the penitent has a firm purpose of amendment and is truly contrite.

Your reply wrote:How can you be the judge of who is truly contrite?

A Protestant would insist that one believer cannot absolve another - God judges the secrets of men.

You didn't.

So, why are you pretending to be something you are not?

Hindsite wrote:
Heather Heyer Died by a Heart Attack
Video evidence appears to show Heather Heyer being pushed to the ground 3:30. This video also has a clip of Heather's own mother saying Heather died of a heart attack, so that proves she was not murdered by the car crashing into her. The person talking in the video also points out that Fields was a schizophrenic, as I have also read.

A very good summery.
BTW, Fields will not be sued for "domestic terrorism", the lying media and their supporters in this forum made fools of themselves... one more time...
ArtAllm wrote:A very good summery.
BTW, Fields will not be sued for "domestic terrorism", the lying media and their supporters in this forum made fools of themselves... one more time...

Ya I'd seen that too.
What would happen should Fields be found somehow incompetent, and sent to a nice psycho sanitarium for daily group hugs and flower potting in the afternoons?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

BBC claims 50'000 Russian soldiers died: https:/[…]

@FiveofSwords What is race? How to define it[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]

@QatzelOk DeSantis got rid of a book showing chi[…]