Harvey Weinstein, Hollywood's most famous producer, is totally fucked..... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/ce ... e2c3ce6b2b

He's going to Jail. He's a fucken pervert.

Looks totally systematic too, I mean only in Hollywood would an older fucker would be able to hang with gaggles of far far younger women and have that not be considered suspicious as to weather or not he had sex with or raped an underaged girl and/or sexually harrassed other youngish women. Is he one of the pervert figures Elijah Wood said were a hidden group? Most likely. Wouldn't be surprised if he knew Epstein or Cosby.

Of cause some of the claims will be of the usual fake "he touched me once... Make him give me money" type and probably won't be true, but Judd's looks totally utterly genuine and one's enough.

He's democrat of cause and is friendly with both the Obamas and the Clintons.

Rush:

Judd was stupidly emotional at the Women's March, but I guess she probably has psychological scars from dealing with this sicko and probably can't mentally trust any man anymore. I forgot she had been raped earlier too during her childhood.

In other news, Roman Polanski has been accused of a second rape from the same time period as the first one. Yeah, he ain't coming back to America anytime soon.... He does, he's in Jail. Although the second rape apparently occurred in Europe.
@Rugoz You are only allowed to be overly emotional, sensational, make autistic remarks about people who have been raped, and get emotional in general about political things in this thread (like the sensationalism in obsessing over connections between this guy and other celebrities/politicians) if it's American liberals/Democrats. Sorry.
Suntzu wrote:All of 'em traded sex for favors. He will remain a very rich guy just like Cosby, Clinton and Trump. To prove rape you have to have evidence.

Proximity to The Clinton family couldn't protect Epstein or Wiener though.... Frankly They'll shove Weinstein under the bus too.

Anthony Wiener and Monica Lewinsky... Two names that will haunt the Clinton family in Political History books and documentaries for centuries.

Also you forgot Polanski too... Same week as this his second underage rape victim came forward.
ness31 wrote:I have no idea who that man is. He must be important though cos this story is everywhere..

He is a big time movie and television producer. Here's his list of credits - http://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/harv ... ts/153306/

It is ironic that one of his most recent credits was "Bill Cosby: An American Scandal."

It is also amusing to see all of Weinstein's underlings come out and say that they are now ashamed after working with him all of these years.

The worst thing for the Democrats is that they were intimately involved with him.

Barack Obama even sent his own daughter to intern with this man.

Visitor Records: Harvey Weinstein Visited Obama White House 13 Times

Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein had a close relationship with President Barack Obama, visiting the White House complex on 13 occasions during the Obama presidency, according to visitor records.

Nine of his visits were with President Obama himself, including some events together with first lady Michelle Obama.

Other visits were with high-level staffers Valerie Jarrett, Michelle Obama’s aide Melissa Winter, and Jeremy Weinstein, who served on the National Security Council between 2009 and 2011.

The New York Times reported that Weinstein has been accused of numerous sexual harassment incidents throughout his career as a movie producer.

The Obamas routinely visited with Weinstein at fundraisers, some of them hosted by Weinstein and his wife Georgina Chapman.

“I have to thank Harvey and Georgina for once again extending incredible hospitality to us,” Obama said during a fundraiser in 2013 in Manhattan. “We are so grateful for their friendship and support, and for the amazing movies that they’ve made.”

Obama’s daughter Malia was an intern in the New York office of The Weinstein Co. as part of her “gap year” before entering Harvard University.

Barack Obama has issued statement, but doesn't mention his daughter.

Obama Breaks Silence On Harvey Weinstein: “Michelle And I Have Been Disgusted”

Michelle and I have been disgusted by the recent reports of Harvey Weinstein. Any man who demeans and degrades women in such fashion needs to be condemned and held accountable, regardless of wealth or status. We should celebrate the courage of women who have come forward to tell these painful stories. And we all need to build a culture, including by empowering our girls and teaching our boys decency and respect, so we can make such behavior less prevalent in the future.

The statement arrived at CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer’s desk just as the cable news network’s legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin was responding to a question about Hillary Clinton having waited until Tuesday — five days after the initial New York Times report – to issue her statement on Weinstein. The movie exec also had contributed mightily to her presidential bid.

“This was widely know, his really inappropriate behavior with women,” Toobin scoffed, brushing aside Blitzer’s panel chatter about the “sudden” revelation.

“Seth MacFarlane made a joke about it at the Oscars in 2013,” Toobin noted. [“Congratulations, you five ladies no longer have to pretend to be attracted to Harvey Weinstein,” MacFarlane cracked at the noms ceremony, of the supporting actress contenders].

“The real question is: Why were the Clintons, and the Obamas, so close to him during their campaigns when they were important?” Toobin asked.

“This is a real blot on the records of both the Obama and Clinton families, that they were so blind to this – willfully blind – for so long,” he added.

Veep EP Frank Rich tweeted similarly, noting Obama daughter Malia’s internship at The Weinstein Company, which started last February:

Biggest mystery of @nytimes Weinstein story: How exemplary parents like Obamas let their daughter work there. The stories were out there.

— Frank Rich (@frankrichny) October 6, 2017

The bourgeois in the form of either of their American parties, the Republicans and Democrats, can bicker all they want as they tally who has the most rapists in their midst. But they both sense the uncomfortable truth, that they are both rife with them.

This is because it's a systematic problem. We already figured out the solution a century ago.

Kollontai wrote:But can we seriously expect the modern class state, however democratic it may be, to take upon itself the duties towards mothers and children which at present are undertaken by that individualistic unit, the modern family? Only the fundamental transformation of all productive relations could create the social prerequisites to protect women from the negative aspects of the “free love” formula. Are we not aware of the depravity and abnormalities that in present conditions are anxious to pass themselves off under this convenient label? Consider all those gentlemen owning and administering industrial enterprises who force women among their workforce and clerical staff to satisfy their sexual whims, using the threat of dismissal to achieve their ends. Are they not, in their own way, practising “free love”? All those “masters of the house” who rape their servants and throw them out pregnant on to the street, are they not adhering to the formula of “free love”?

But we are not talking of that kind of ‘freedom’ object the advocates of free marriage. On the contrary, we demand the acceptance of a ‘single morality’ equally binding for both sexes. We oppose the sexual licence that is current, and view as moral only the free union that is based on true love.” But, my dear friends, do you not think that your ideal of “free marriage”, when practised in the conditions of present society, might produce results that differ little from the distorted practice of sexual freedom? Only when women are relieved of all those material burdens which at the present time create a dual dependence, on capital and on the husband, can the principle of “free love” be implemented without bringing new grief for women in its wake.

And we continue to press for it in solidarity.

maz wrote:It is too bad then that the left is so anti-gun

We are?

Marx wrote:To be able forcefully and threateningly to oppose this party, whose betrayal of the workers will begin with the very first hour of victory, the workers must be armed and organized. The whole proletariat must be armed at once with muskets, rifles, cannon and ammunition, and the revival of the old-style citizens’ militia, directed against the workers, must be opposed. Where the formation of this militia cannot be prevented, the workers must try to organize themselves independently as a proletarian guard, with elected leaders and with their own elected general staff; they must try to place themselves not under the orders of the state authority but of the revolutionary local councils set up by the workers. Where the workers are employed by the state, they must arm and organize themselves into special corps with elected leaders, or as a part of the proletarian guard. Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary. The destruction of the bourgeois democrats’ influence over the workers, and the enforcement of conditions which will compromise the rule of bourgeois democracy, which is for the moment inevitable, and make it as difficult as possible – these are the main points which the proletariat and therefore the League must keep in mind during and after the approaching uprising.

When other countries had a communist revolution, Lenin immediately asked them, "have the workers been armed?"

Learning to use a rifle was mandatory in the Soviet sphere, and kids were taught to use guns.

Those snipers in World War II weren't just newly trained--they were out there with rifles as children learning to shoot.

Even into the 1980s, there were areas of the Soviet Union were more than 90% of a given population regularly used their guns.

It seems to me that this is more of the precious fee-fees of the right trying to paint a picture counter to actual reality.
I don't get it. Trump is a full on rapist and he's good. So did you make the thread to celebrate Weinstein? Or is Weinstein bad because he's just a rapist and not a rapist and a pedophile like Trump??

Personally I did not vote for Trump because I do not vote for rapists, and I am glad that Weinstein's actions have come to light. Hopefully we can continue to correct power imbalances such as these that allow powerful men to take advantage of women. I can't speak for the fucked up priorities of Trump supporters who only support some rapists but not others.

Confessions extracted under torture...seems legit.[…]

^ Wouldn't happen though, since the Israelis are n[…]

I was actually unaware :lol: Before he was […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Every accusation is a confession Why sexual v[…]