Clinton's Cold Creepiness... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties from Japan to Turkmenistan to New Zealand.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
anna wrote:InfoWars/Alex Jones: (Where's a barf smilie?)

Amazing how the right can't let go of Clinton even as Trump burns down the White House...

:x :D

It's fascinating to see people still obsess over Clinton and Obama to deflect from Trump being ineffective, stupid, and an overgrown child.
Bulaba Jones wrote::x :D

No projectile vomiting with that one, but it'll have to do I guess. ;)

It's fascinating to see people still obsess over Clinton and Obama to deflect from Trump being ineffective, stupid, and an overgrown child.

I know, right? They have multiple variations on the theme with their clown-in-chief leading the parade, of course (and thanks for adding Obama). Their whole reason for being is based on negating a non-issue. I think I know why, though, it's just to divert attention from his daily colossal screw-ups. "Quick!! I screwed up again, throw another Clinton meme to the masses!"
Couldn’t care less for Clinton, but take a look at InfoWars will ya? It’s come a long way since Alex Jones. The anchor wears a suit and sorta sounds quasi serious. Money talks don’t it :lol:
Dear people bitching about Infowars

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/opinio ... d2d0462a6f

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/rendez ... 9e75316002

The articles I really wanted to post in the OP are subscription locked by News Corp. Infowars was the next best choice.

Stop bitching about it.

Edit: Corrected the link. This was the one I wanted.

Other News.com.au article I incorrectly linked to:
http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/lea ... efa4477638
Last edited by colliric on 20 Oct 2017 02:38, edited 1 time in total.
I wasn’t bitching. I was making a comment on how much it has changed. I guess the name InfoWars is just too good so it needs to be monetized.
colliric wrote:Dear people bitching about Infowars...

Dear person bitching about people bitching about InfoWars...

InfoWars is crap. If you want to post crap, don't be surprised if someone calls it crap.
Objectively speaking, there aren’t a lot of media outlets out there that aren’t crap lol.

It just depends on the hue of propaganda you prefer. Or perhaps a better way to describe it is which translation of the truth you like :) There is likely a grain of truth to all of them...even the ones that sprout ‘conspiracy’.
But saying one news outlet is more credible than another is like saying the US is superior to China as a nation. Holds no water...
Infowars really is crap. Alex Jones may be entertaining, but he's a looney, and most things they talk about on that show are objectively false.
Infowars really is good crap. Alex Jones may be an entertaining satirical comedian, but he's also a looney, and most things they talk about on that show are hilariously weirdly true.

My view of it.

P.S.

Does anyone know any tools to get around news service Subscription Locks? Apart from paying for it all of cause...... I'd use more articles from News.com.au(Herald Sun newspaper).
colliric wrote:Does anyone know any tools to get around news service Subscription Locks? Apart from paying for it all of cause...... I'd use more articles from News.com.au(Herald Sun newspaper).

I use the TOR browser and it works for me.
Ter wrote:I use the TOR browser and it works for me.

How does that work avoiding the subscription wall? Don't you still have to pay to view it?
colliric wrote:How does that work avoiding the subscription wall? Don't you still have to pay to view it?

Most if not all paying sites give you a number of free views per month.
With TOR, you always come with a new IP address...
TOR also bypasses the blockages that your ISP or country puts up.

Clinton is just a splendid case study in the delusional self righteousness of liberals. If you asked liberals who's the bigger monster - David Duke or Hillary Clinton? virtually all of them would say Duke is worse. But being racist on the internet is nowhere near as fiendishly vile as the corrupt warmongering corporatism Clinton is involved in. Liberals are deplorable, their politics are depraved, and their administrators are human filth. That doesn't mean much coming from the right because the right is just as foul, but reasonable political moderates need to hammer that point as often and as widely as possible in order to pull the window of discourse away from deranged technocratic psychopathy and back toward moral, social, and economic sanity.
reasonable political moderates

The left are moderates now?

The way you talk about liberals makes me feel like I'm part of the mafia, it all sounds very exciting compared to what I actually spend time doing. :lol:
mikema63 wrote:The left are moderates now?

Yeah, social democrats are actual political moderates, not the corporatist radicalism that passes for moderate in this demented political culture.

The way you talk about liberals makes me feel like I'm part of the mafia, it all sounds very exciting compared to what I actually spend time doing. :lol:

You're not part of anything, you spend your time getting used by twisted corporatists who need a veneer diversity as a PR gimmick. It all sounds rather sad and pathetic.
Yeah, social democrats are actual political moderates, not the corporatist radicalism that passes for moderate in this demented political culture.

It's neither good nor bad to be a moderate. If you are left wing own it. I never understand why people seem to want to claim their position as the true moderate one.

You're not part of anything, you spend your time getting used by twisted corporatists who need a veneer diversity as a PR gimmick. It all sounds rather sad and pathetic.

:lol:

Are you sure you aren't working for them to create negative PR for the left?

You couldn't have come off as more condescending and arrogant if you tried. But do keep explaining to me what would be actually good for LGBT people and racial minorities.

We need to have it all explained to us by condescending leftists! :lol:
mikema63 wrote:But do keep explaining to me what would be actually good for LGBT people and racial minorities.

We need to have it all explained to us by condescending leftists! :lol:

“peak neoliberalism, where a distorted version of identity politics is used to defend an oligarchy and a national security state, celebrating diversity in the management of exploitation and warfare”

"What “identity politics” means depends on whom you ask: It can apply to racial, sexual, gender or national movements of all stripes, and it is by no means necessarily hostile to class politics. But in the Clinton campaign’s hands, and in the prevailing neoliberal rhetoric that champions boardroom diversity as political triumph, it most certainly is. The thing about Clinton's newfound identity politics crusade that has planted so many palms across left-wing faces is that Clinton is brazenly channeling the latest racial and gender justice discourse to block a racially diverse working-class assault on the oligarchy she has long defended—it's just too much. All of the important struggles that Clinton cites cease to be intersectional the moment they are abstracted from political economy."
Hillary Clinton’s cynical race appeals: The revenge of neoliberal identity politics

If its not completely ironic, it is hilarious, the same people that say this are completely obsessed over Tweets. :lol: :lol:

ya there smarter than the average :lol:

Muscovite’s Slaughter of Indigenous People in Alas[…]

You Zionists just can't stop lying can you. It wa[…]

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's prom[…]

No, it doesn't. The US also wants to see Hamas top[…]