No Repeal of Obamacare - Page 27 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Beren
Hindsite wrote:Only with my cold dead hand. Praise the Lord.

Do you mean a civil war? If that is the cost at which millions of Americans can keep their healthcare, it's going to happen and you reactionary bastards will lose again. HalleluYah! :D
By Drlee
Only with my cold dead hand. Praise the Lord.

You do realize that while making this monumentally stupid statement, you have single payer government health care, don't you? So do I.

Unlike you, as a practicing Christian I want my fellow man to have all of the blessings I have.
Drlee wrote:You do realize that while making this monumentally stupid statement, you have single payer government health care, don't you? So do I.

Unlike you, as a practicing Christian I want my fellow man to have all of the blessings I have.

All people on earth receive the blessings from God that they deserve. You and I receive the benefits we deserve. Not everyone deserve the same blessings and benefits. Praise the Lord.
By Godstud
That's true. God often just says, "FUCK YOU!", to 6 year old kids, and gives them cancer, because children deserve cancer. :roll:

Hindsite, you are not a Christian. You can pretend all you want, but everything you say amounts to, "Fuck the poor, the sick, and people less well off than me. They don't deserve the same as I do, because I am white, and mention God a lot.".
No need existed to bait Fat with idle questions, such as, "If God can do anything can he create a ditch so wide he can't jump over it?" We had plenty of real questions that Fat couldn't field. Our friend Kevin always began his attack one way. "What about my dead cat?" Kevin would ask. Several years ago, Kevin had been out walking his cat in the early evening. Kevin, the fool, had not put the cat on a leash, and the cat had dashed into the street and right into the front wheel of a passing car. When he picked up the remains of the cat it was still alive, breathing in bloody foam and starting at him in horror. Kevin liked to say, "On judgment day when I'm brought up before the great judge I'm going to say, 'Hold on a second,' and then I'm going to whip out my dead cat from inside my coat. 'How do you explain this?' I'm going to ask." By then, Kevin used to say, the cat would be as stiff as a frying pan; he would hold out the cat by its handle, its tail, and wait for a satisfactory answer.

- VALIS by Philip K. Dick
All people on earth receive the blessings from God that they deserve. You and I receive the benefits we deserve. Not everyone deserve the same blessings and benefits. Praise the Lord.

Here we see the end result of 500 years of Protestant 'theology'. From the Beatitudes to this. And I say this as an (atheist) Protestant myself.
Godstud wrote:That's true. God often just says, "FUCK YOU!", to 6 year old kids, and gives them cancer, because children deserve cancer. :roll:

Hindsite, you are not a Christian. You can pretend all you want, but everything you say amounts to, "Fuck the poor, the sick, and people less well off than me. They don't deserve the same as I do, because I am white, and mention God a lot.".

You are ignorant of the truth of Christianity because you are not Christian. You are an atheist, yet you blame God for what goes wrong in life. How sad.
Hindsite wrote:You are ignorant of the truth of Christianity because you are not Christian. You are an atheist, yet you blame God for what goes wrong in life. How sad.

anarchist23 wrote:Image

Preexisting conditions are not the problem. The problem is lack of faith and action. HalleluYah.
Hindsite wrote:You are ignorant of the truth of Christianity because you are not Christian. You are an atheist, yet you blame God for what goes wrong in life. How sad.

The traditional model of the Christian god is a personal rational being who is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnibenevolent.

An all seeing and all knowing god would know and see that innocent children die in pain from incurable diseases and horrible violence.

An all powerful god would be able to stop this.

An all loving god would want to.

And yet these poor children are dying as we speak.

Thus, the traditional model of the Christian god is wrong.

And this is why we have to depend on each other for health care instead.

You are a supporter of the genocide against the P[…]

@skinster well, you've been accusing Israel of t[…]

Before he was elected he had a charity that he wo[…]

Candace Owens

... Too bad it's not as powerful as it once was. […]