Reconquista the Sequel, the de-islamification of Europe - Page 51 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
ingliz wrote:... you.

Terrorism has been ruled out.

Swedish police say an organised crime group is believed to be behind an explosion that blew the doors off a police station.

:roll:

Sorry Inglis. The link between organised crime and terrorism is well established.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/academia.edu.documents/34105611/Makarenko_GlobalCrime.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAIWOWYYGZ2Y53UL3A&Expires=1508622114&Signature=JwDbz7KntgJQW6eRhmBSNjz6sxE%3D&response-content-disposition=inline%3B%20filename%3DThe_Crime-Terror_Continuum_Tracing_the_I.pdf
Pants-of-dog wrote:No, that would be avoiding my question.

Are you saying we should take into account how Muslims feel when discussing policies of de-Islamifiying Europe.

Just so long as you recognise the ME is a very racist place.

As to your question, you need to define your terms before anyone can answer.

What does de-Islamifiy mean?

What is your proposed policy for implementing the above?

Sure, but it would be a little hypocritical for you guys to do so since your proposals will achieve pretty much the same thing for Muslims in Europe.

Yet Muslims do it to other Muslims, given the chance. I don’t see too many wealthy gulf states taking in Muslim refugees. Rather they exploit anyone without power.

And then there is China and India repressing Muslims. Other places like Burma kicking them out. Russians fighting them. See, your Western imperalism explanation for radical Islam doesn’t match reality.

How can it be that they are in conflict with everyone else?

Surely the sensible course of action for Europeans would be to avoid exposing their communities to this troublesome culture?

Yes. Were you unaware that the west has many Muslim allies? Usually the same ones supporting Wahhabism.

My nation has no formal alliance with any Gulf state.

Yes, two wrongs do not make a right. It is not OK to stereotype white people and collectively punish them. It is wrong to kick people out becuase they are white.

I am relieved to hear you say that.

It is perfectly fine, moral, and rational to expel colonialists from your homeland if they continue to oppress your people in a colonial manner.

So it is OK for Europeans to evict foriegn settlers who are intent on their destruction, then?

Please note that this attempt to shut down debate by accusing me of racism is actually something conservatives claim is a progressive tactic.

I don’t know why you think anyone is trying to shut down debate.

As we say, “think globally and act locally.”

This means I should deal with the problems in my own backyard first before going and telling my neighbours how they should solve their problems. Since I live in Edmonton (a city in the Canadian west), that means dealing with the prejudice and discrimination here before I worry about Zimbabwe or Kuwait.

The Christians say “You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.”

So yes, I do focus on fixing our problems before fixing the problems of our so-called enemies.

But those Muslim refugees in your home town are homophobic. Umm, and sexist. So you have plenty of work ahead in your own community.
foxdemon wrote:Just so long as you recognise the ME is a very racist place.

Yes, thank you. That was as obvious as it was irrelevant.

As to your question, you need to define your terms before anyone can answer.

What does de-Islamifiy mean?

What is your proposed policy for implementing the above?

Are you seriously asking me these questions?

Because it seems stupid to ask me, when @SolarCross was the 9ne who couned the phrase. It is, after all, the thread title and the wrote it.

Moreover, I am one if the few peopel in this thread arguing that there is no need to de-Islamify Europe, so asking me how I intend to do it betrays a startling ignorance as to my arguments.

Yet Muslims do it to other Muslims, given the chance. I don’t see too many wealthy gulf states taking in Muslim refugees. Rather they exploit anyone without power.

And? That doesn’t magically mean that policies oppressing and marginalising Muslims in Europe are not similar.

Again, you seem to be arguing that two wrongs make a right.

And then there is China and India repressing Muslims. Other places like Burma kicking them out. Russians fighting them. See, your Western imperalism explanation for radical Islam doesn’t match reality.

Yes, it does. Just like junk food causes ache even though acne can also have other causes.

How can it be that they are in conflict with everyone else?

Surely the sensible course of action for Europeans would be to avoid exposing their communities to this troublesome culture?

Muslims are not in conflict with everyone else. We even discussed South America and how it is not in conflict with Islam.

My nation has no formal alliance with any Gulf state.

That’s nice, but it doesn’t change the fact that many gulf states are allies of the west.

I am relieved to hear you say that.

I an still waiting for you guys to say anything remotely like that.

So it is OK for Europeans to evict foriegn settlers who are intent on their destruction, then?

Since Muslim immigrants are not settlers, this is a bad attempt at an argument.

I don’t know why you think anyone is trying to shut down debate.

Because you accuse me of being racist.

And because you guys always claim that shouting “racist”is a way of shutting down debate.

Thus, since you believe both these things, it is the logical conclusion.

But those Muslim refugees in your home town are homophobic. Umm, and sexist. So you have plenty of work ahead in your own community.

Why do you care? You previously argued that we need to accept and support the homophobia of immigrants.

As long as we agree that your accusations of me being racist because I do not write huge long lists of all the other countries that oppress people are incorrect.

Now, should we take into account the feelings of Muslims when we de-Islamify Europe?
Germany: Full Censorship Now Official
Courts Rewrite History

by Judith Bergman
October 21, 2017 at 5:00 am
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1120 ... censorship

Germany has made no secret of its desire to see its new law copied by the rest of the EU.

When employees of social media companies are appointed as the state's private thought police and given the power to shape the form of current political and cultural discourse by deciding who shall be allowed to speak and what to say, and who shall be shut down, free speech becomes nothing more than a fairy tale. Or is that perhaps the point?

Perhaps fighting "Islamophobia" is now a higher priority than fighting terrorism?

A new German law introducing state censorship on social media platforms came into effect on October 1, 2017. The new law requires social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, to censor their users on behalf of the German state. Social media companies are obliged to delete or block any online "criminal offenses" such as libel, slander, defamation or incitement, within 24 hours of receipt of a user complaint -- regardless of whether or the content is accurate or not. Social media companies receive seven days for more complicated cases. If they fail to do so, the German government can fine them up to 50 million euros for failing to comply with the law.

This state censorship makes free speech subject to the arbitrary decisions of corporate entities that are likely to censor more than absolutely necessary, rather than risk a crushing fine. When employees of social media companies are appointed as the state's private thought police and given the power to shape the form of current political and cultural discourse by deciding who shall be allowed to speak and what to say, and who shall be shut down, free speech becomes nothing more than a fairy tale. Or is that perhaps the point?

Meanwhile, the district court in Munich recently sentenced a German journalist, Michael Stürzenberger, to six months in jail for posting on his Facebook page a historical photo of the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini, shaking the hand of a senior Nazi official in Berlin in 1941. The prosecution accused Stürzenberger of "inciting hatred towards Islam" and "denigrating Islam" by publishing the photograph. The court found Stürzenberger guilty of "disseminating the propaganda of anti-constitutional organizations". While the mutual admiration that once existed between al-Husseini and German Nazis is an undisputed historical fact, now evidently history is being rewritten by German courts. Stürzenberger has appealed the verdict.

A German court recently sentenced journalist Michael Stürzenberger (pictured) to six months in jail for posting on his Facebook page a historical photo of the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini, shaking the hand of a Nazi official in Berlin, in 1941. The prosecution accused Stürzenberger of "inciting hatred towards Islam" and "denigrating Islam" by publishing the photograph. (Image Source: PI News video screenshot)
Germany has made no secret of its desire to see its new law copied by the rest of the EU, which already has a similar code of conduct for social media giants. The EU Justice Commissioner, Vera Jourova, recently said she might be willing to legislate in the future if the voluntary code of conduct does not produce the desired results. She said, however, that the voluntary code was working "relatively" well, with Facebook removing 66.5% of the material they had been notified was "hateful" between December and May this year. Twitter removed 37.4%, and YouTube took action on 66% of the notifications from users.
In Czech this weekend...

ANO 2011 - 29.6% (Babis)
ODS - 11.3% (right wing, anti EU)
Pirates - 10.7%
SPD - 10.6% (nationalists, anti immigrant)
KSCM - 7.7% (traditional communist party) - record low result
CSSD - 7.2% (social democrats) - record low result
KDU - CSL - 5.8% (christian democrats)
TOP 09 - 5.3% (right wing, pro EU)
STAN - 5.1% (anti centralists)

Guess what. Central Europe is having its voice heard.
:lol:
Enjoy that...
noir wrote:Keep dreaming. There is no way any western European country will keep away Islam. As it was before in history, after transitional period of unrest, more and more locals will adopt Islam as it’s a stornger horse. Too late for Europe

What about Israel? Is it too late for Israel? You have plenty of Islams around by you; you are in deeper than almost anyone in Europe actually (at least so far). You've had plenty of unrest too, what else is an intifada?

We should be concerned and we should be mindful when taking in the history of Christianity vs Islam that Christianity has mostly been in retreat, Spain and Balkans were recovered but everything in the MENA was lost. Even while Christianity spread all over the world since the Age of Exploration, wherever Islam followed Christians retreated.

However Europe isn't that Christian anymore mostly we are secularists with a subtle pagan flavour, and we are technologically powerful, there is no telling what we may do when we wake up. We have barely begun to notice Islam in this age, it is too early for despair.
Last edited by SolarCross on 23 Oct 2017 15:08, edited 1 time in total.
@SolarCross,
I agree, it's not too late. Europe will wake up, I mean it is not possible not to when you have an hostile fifth column growing larger day after day.
When you talk to people, this issues are becoming more and more common in conversation.

Political Correctness is dying as fast as it was born. In 15 years it'll be dead.
As soon as this issues are more widely talked about, people'll start seeing the threat, and we'll take action to prevent Islamization.

Don't be pessimistic, Europe has been much worse that this, remember the Dark Ages when the Mongols and the Ottomans were literally eating Europe.
Not only did we overcome it and kicked them out, but we also became the most powerful and properous civilisation.
@SolarCross Israel and Britain are different case since they are both robust cultures with fighting spirit. West Europe is more like pre Zionism European Jews who always escaped from fighting and digged their own graves in the holocaust.

Europe will not overcome the Islamization process, rather they would preffer to go along with it. There are already many converts.
noir wrote:@SolarCross Israel and Britain are different case since they are both robust cultures with fighting spirit. West Europe is more like pre Zionism European Jews who always escaped from fighting and digged their own graves in the holocaust.

Europe will not overcome the Islamization process, rather they would preffer to go along with it. There are already many converts.

Britain has fighting spirit because we were on the winning side of WW2, consequently we were not hindered by the war guilt of the losers. Point of fact Britain has been on the winning side of every major conflict since before even Napoleon. From WW2 onwards particularly the Germans were afflicted by a terror of their own power. The holocaust in particular serves as spectre haunting Germany, enfeebling its will to self-preservation. The rest of Europe is complacent more than cowed.

I should say the next twenty years will be very interesting. Neither Christianity nor the PC cult will befuddle us much longer and then... look out.
johndogooder91 wrote:I actually doubt if 1 in 100.000 people have this haplogroups, it's probably less frequent.

Genetic evidence of a long-lived African presence within Britain.

A study of mitochondrial DNA sequence diversity among 100 ‘white Caucasian’ British contains one haplotype which represents a haplogroup L1c sequence, with a probable origin in west Central Africa.

It may be serendipitous but the fact that the mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) was extracted from such a small sample of unrelated British White Caucasians would appear to place your estimation of the frequency of an African admixture in doubt.

:)
ingliz wrote:Direct your complaint to your friend johndogooder91. It was he who introduced the ethnicity of the players into this steaming pile of shit you call debate.
:)

I'll direct it at everyone. Unless one is going to try to argue the ridiculous proposition that Islam is a genetic phenotype any discussion of haplo-groups or chromosomes or whatever else is off-topic and belongs in another thread however interesting it may or may not be.
:|
Last edited by SolarCross on 23 Oct 2017 15:47, edited 1 time in total.

Ireland joins South Africa in the charges of genoc[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Everything is good here, @wat0n :)

Sounds like perfect organized crime material ex[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]