State of emergency is declared in Charlottesville, USA. Why? - Page 139 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

QatzelOk wrote:You and Anna are both suggesting the same thing.

But for you to be in a position to say Spencer has nothing to say that would increase anyone's knowledge, means that you know everything already and are in a position to censor ideas.

This makes the two of you very close to a fascists yourselves.

But I didn't say that, did I?

What did I actually say?

"Spencer has nothing of quality to offer."

How you went from there to "know everything already and are in a position to censor ideas" is downright fascinating.
Hindsite wrote:It doesn't, because I am not an anti-black racist

Would non anti-Black racist vote trump? Would he support people who beat up blacks and killed a women? Would he condemn Black Lives Matter(an organization about them not being treated right)? You saying that means nothing. You're a racist, just admit it. Stop lying to yourself and others.

You're an evil man and I hope God punish you.

Hindsite wrote:I am pro law and order and anti-anarchist. HalleluYah

Libertarian353 wrote:Would non anti-Black racist vote trump? Would he support people who beat up blacks and killed a women? Would he condemn Black Lives Matter(an organization about them not being treated right)? You saying that means nothing. You're a racist, just admit it. Stop lying to yourself and others.

I know I am an evil man, but as a Christian, I am relying on the Son of God to take my punish away and save my soul from eternal torment. HalleluYah.
Hindsite wrote:Love is the rule for Christians, not hate. HalleluYah

Whites and Love have been divorce since the day we consider ourselves white. You have no love for Blacks, and trump has no love for anybody but himself. You're not christian, you call trump administration love? You call supporting police killing Blacks, love? What creature are you? We deserve to die.
SpecialOlympian wrote:This thread has taught me that free speech is actually violently driving people down with your car or savagely beating them because of the color of their skin. Check out these peaceful free speech warriors.

Heather Heyer was black? Who knew? I thought she was a fat white girl!

Pants-of-dog wrote:Shooting a gun at people is an improper way of opposing someone’s ideas.

So how do you propose we deal with ISIS?

maz wrote:I just looked up the name William Fears, who is from Texas, likes to show up and do the Hitler thing in public demonstrations. Apparently showed up to an Occupy Houston demonstration. I also found him showing up in Charlottesville. He is known to the media.

Nothing weird about that at all. This fits the profile of an informant if you ask me.

It's amazing that the political left is still all atwitter about getting one of their own killed by one of their own. I guess we were supposed to identify with the Nazis and come to some sort of awakening that Nazism is really, really, really bad. Yet, here we are after 128 pages of mostly pointless commentary, and the same people are really upset about a communist getting killed by a Nazi. :roll:

Libertarian353 wrote:So Blacks should hate whites, kill them and God will forgive them cause they're christian.

That's a weird belief.

Libertarian353 wrote:Whites and Love have been divorce since the day we consider ourselves white. You have no love for Blacks, and trump has no love for anybody but himself. You're not christian, you call trump administration love? You call supporting police killing Blacks, love? What creature are you? We deserve to die.

That's a super cogent argument. You're white. Just like Drlee is a Republican. Gosh, I'm so easily fooled.

SpecialOlympian wrote:*Lols at a black man being choked to death for selling loose cigarettes*

You see humor in a city run by a left-wing kook telling his police officers to go out and arrest people ignoring cigarette taxes to make an off-book profit, and they end up arresting a super fat black guy doing just that who dies in hand cuffs, because he was so fat?
blackjack21 wrote:So how do you propose we deal with ISIS?

The same way Jesus dealt with the Romans. Is Love and Forgiveness not the Christian to do? We Whites haven't been Christian since 200 ad, it's time we give the Bible a shot.

blackjack21 wrote:Yet, here we are after 128 pages of mostly pointless commentary, and the same people are really upset about a communist getting killed by a Nazi.

Well you be upset too if a Black man defending himself by killing 5 pigs(cops) in Dallas, and probably write a 200 pages of mostly anti-black rants on a Chinese made computer. But we all know your true nature.

blackjack21 wrote:That's a weird belief.

That's our religion, why do you consider it weird when Blacks adopted our belief systems?

blackjack21 wrote:That's a super cogent argument.

And yet you have no argument, meaning I'm right.

blackjack21 wrote:You're white.

And you're probably not a pure blood either. I'm Anglo-Saxon with Scottish, French, Irish and a little Native.

blackjack21 wrote:Just like Drlee is a Republican.

So he's being the member of the Black Man's party right? I wonder how you react if this was 1917, I think you be voting the democratic plantation alot more than we realized.

blackjack21 wrote:You see humor in a city run by a left-wing kook

Yes, cause right wing policies have been beneficial to whites and blacks, stop red baiting and goal posting racist.

blackjack21 wrote: telling his police officers to go out and arrest people ignoring cigarette taxes to make an off-book profit

You probably be one of those people. You know, who bitch about gun laws and support any white redneck defying the law like the bundies. Yet somehow be for the same left wing tyranny law when a Black man who refused to be hired by private corporations (cause remember: https://www.theatlantic.com/business/ar ... ap/421497/ even though AA is enacted.) when he's doing his american duty of being an self-made man. He's creating capital with his labor, as an ancap I applaud his non-coercive duty. Yet you would want to be poor and let his children die. He committed no theft nor murder. You bitch about blacks doing those things instead of getting a job. Well here's his JOB!

You just happy that Dark "nig nog" is goodify to you. It's sad, you can't even let Black succeed with their own way. :roll:

blackjack21 wrote:and they end up arresting a super fat black guy doing just that who dies in hand cuffs, because he was so fat?

He said he can't breath 13 times, and he wasn't resisting. So why are you defending a murderer? Why do we whites have such hatred of Black people? What did they do to us, that deserves this? Can you tell the root of your racist issues? I want to understand my hateful white brother.
SpecialOlympian wrote:"Love is my one commandment."

*Lols at a black man being choked to death for selling loose cigarettes*

Lols at a black man choked to death by a gang of cops because he was suspected of selling loose cigarettes. He wasn't.
The City of Charlottesville file suit against alt-right groups to keep them from returning to town while Unite the Right rally organizer Jason Kessler indicted for perjury

SpecialOlympian wrote:Apparently Unite the Right people were also encouraging people to flash mob synagogues. Antifa apparently obtained a list of ones up for consideration, but I hope and pray those nazis are able to assemble peacably and not be attacked by horrible AntiFa.

Yep. Reminder that this happened in Charlottesville.

SpecialOlympian wrote:Maz's razor: whatever explanation proves that nazis are innocent and blameless is obviously the correct one.

It's ridiculous at this point. :lol:

I mean, as though nazis don't exist in America and never have. They all just disappeared, huh. maz, stop being ridiculous.
Libertarian353 wrote:Would non anti-Black racist vote trump? Would he support people who beat up blacks and killed a women? Would he condemn Black Lives Matter(an organization about them not being treated right)? You saying that means nothing. You're a racist, just admit it. Stop lying to yourself and others.

Well well well...I see this thread is still pushing the limits of sanity.
Why would you assume anyone who votes for Donny, is a racist towards black people?
Gee...that would mean allot o' black people...are racist towards black people.

I got news for ya...you're all racist.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This post was made on the 16th April two years ag[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]

Starlink satellites are designed to deorbit and bu[…]