Edmonton ISIS Attack and Protecting Canadians - Page 12 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Pants-of-dog wrote:@Buzz62

Are you worried that the evil Muslims are going to impose Sharia on the rest of us because some random guy stabbed a cop and drove a U-Haul badly?

Because he made absolutely no change to Canadian society or laws.

In fact, there seems to be absolutely no way for Somali refugees (or any Muslims, for that matter) to impose Sharia on the rest of us.

"some random guy stabbed a cop and drove a U-Haul badly"
Is that what you think happened?

Good Canadian...

This horseshit ends very soon.
There is absolutely ZERO evidence that the Canadian, and American, refugee programs cause terrorism. That's the main problem with Buzz62's claim. His claim is not based on fact that it does, but fear that it could.

Buzz62 points to Europe as an example, but Canada is not in the same situation as Europe, and never will be, due to history, policy, geography, and geo-political differences.
Godstud wrote:There is absolutely ZERO evidence that the Canadian, and American, refugee programs cause terrorism. That's the main problem with Buzz62's claim. His claim is not based on fact that it does, but fear that it could.

Buzz62 points to Europe as an example, but Canada is not in the same situation as Europe, and never will be, due to history, policy, geography, and geo-political differences.

Authorities in Edmonton confirmed the 30-year-old had applied for asylum and was known to the security services following a complaint in 2015.

“There was insufficient evidence to pursue terrorism charges,” Marlin Degrand, of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police said at a press conference, adding: “The suspect was not deemed to pose a threat to Canada.”

Police declined to identify the man because he had not yet been charged, saying the pending charges included terrorism and five counts of attempted murder.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... -terrorism
A real Albertan... :lol:
One case does not an argument make. 1 Terrorist out of 250,000 immigrants/refugees per year for the last 28 years makes this how likely?

Sorry, but this is the worst case of fear-mongering I have seen, in my whole life. :lol:

Buzz62 wrote:A real Albertan... :lol:
More Albertan than you could ever dream of being. You lie about it to further your failure of an argument. Go away, boy.
Yes, but you'll still be jealous of me being an Albertan living the high life in a tropical paradise, while you slave away in Toronto, polishing boots with your tongue.

The Quebec law will not be around for long. Saner heads prevail. The Quebec law is neither rational, nor reasonable.
Godstud wrote:Yes, but you'll still be jealous of me being an Albertan living the high life in a tropical paradise, while you slave away in Toronto, polishing boots with your tongue.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ya...I'm jealous of some tweenkie who ran to Thailand 'cause he couldn't make it in Edmon-chuck.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Godstud wrote:The Quebec law will not be around for long. Saner heads prevail. The Quebec law is neither rational, nor reasonable.

Ya...best stay where you are.
A new Mainstreet Research/Postmedia poll suggests the right-leaning amalgamation of the former Progressive Conservative and Wildrose parties would sweep to victory were an election held today, easily leaving the governing NDP in its dust.

The poll, which surveyed 2,100 Albertans July 27-28, days after the historic unity vote between the formerly rival parties, found a solid majority of 57 per cent of decided and leaning voters would thrust the fledgling UCP into office. The NDP, meanwhile, would be ensconced as the main opposition, with some 29 per cent of decided and leaning voters preferring the party led by Premier Rachel Notley.

http://calgaryherald.com/news/politics/ ... held-today

You wouldn't enjoy what real Albertans are about to do...
Snuk... 8)
Pants-of-dog wrote:How does the Quebec law make us safer?

Or, if it does not make us safer, what is the benefit of such a law?

Well...when one goes to get a picture taken for a DL, she has to unveil.
When one goes to the bank, she has to unveil.
When a cop is dealing with one, she has to unveil.

n'est pas?
You wouldn't enjoy what real Albertans are about to do...
Snuk.

What are real Albertans about to do and why wouldn't we enjoy it?

Snuk

Sanuk: (Thai) have fun, enjoy ??

:)
Last edited by ingliz on 24 Oct 2017 15:42, edited 2 times in total.
Buzz62 has no argument. Everything is insults and name-calling because his position is so flimsy.

I'm well-off, retired at 44, and living the dream, Buzz62. All you can do is call me names, whilst I laugh at you while you pose as an Albertan in Toronto. Your infantile name-calling means nothing to me, because I have an argument, whereas you don't.

Islam only frightens the cowards, and Islamophobes. There's no rational reason to fear them, in Canada. None, whatsoever.

You can't make people safer by banning something that they are already safe from. :lol:

Ingliz, Buzz62 doesn't know fuck all about Alberta. He's a poser. He thinks it makes his argument better, for some fucked up reason. :knife:

NDP, in AB, aren't going to do the same stupid thing Quebec did. Conservatives are weak, disorganized and unpopular in AB. This is only strengthening the NDP, who are 100% against the idiocy that happened in Quebec.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Putin ordered the government to address the issue […]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

I don't think there is any coherent philosophical […]

@Pants-of-dog boots on the ground.

@Pants-of-dog as I said, RPGs are not "smal[…]