Another Terrorist attack NYC - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

A guy drove a rented pickup truck into a bike lane near Soho in NYC killing 8. Although the guy was shouting "Allahu Akbar!", the motive is unclear. The killer was shot but survived.
Suntzu wrote:A guy drove a rented pickup truck into a bike lane near Soho in NYC killing 8. Although the guy was shouting "Allahu Akbar!", the motive is unclear. The killer was shot but survived.

Hey, he cause less crime than the white guy in Vegas. Maybe we're the ones that needs to be on the banned list. I mean you shed no tears when that white kill 59 suspected trump voters, I do not expect you to shed tears for this.
Libertarian353 wrote:Hey, he cause less crime than the white guy in Vegas. Maybe we're the ones that needs to be on the banned list. I mean you shed no tears when that white kill 59 suspected trump voters, I do not expect you to shed tears for this.

Every time a Muslim dies I shed a tiny tear. :lol:
Suntzu wrote:Sayfullo Saipov, 29 appears to be an immigrant from Uzbekistan. Might have been a truck driver at one time. Had a driver license from Florida, living in New Jersey.

From Uzbekibekistanstan?
Suntzu wrote:Sayfullo Saipov, 29 appears to be an immigrant from Uzbekistan. Might have been a truck driver at one time. Had a driver license from Florida, living in New Jersey.

These 8 lives wouldn't have die had the USSR live. This is our fault, we cause our own deaths.
Suntzu wrote:To their credit, the Soviets knew how to deal with terrorists.

Sad that those SJW cucks knew how to counter Islam better than us Anglo "Christians" and still never call Ali a N*****. Yet your American first president, has killed more Whites and funded more Saudis than the Muslim Obama could ever do. If God forbid he pass his first term.
It can have positive effect. The terror can alert Americans before it's too late. Many Americans forget 9/11. It doesn 't serve their interest for creeping colonialization. That's why they immidately blame Mossad.

The photo in the article showing tunnels supposed[…]

Warnings for civilians to evacuate, including drop[…]

What interests are those? He is an honorary US […]

The tail has been wagging the dog.. Israel is a[…]