First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Beren wrote:Nobody, most likely, he seems like a devoted volunteer or amateur. Who would pay for what he's doing here? I wouldn't see the point at least.

You are turning into a PoD or Godstud-like poster. Is it really too much to read the document we're talking about and so-on? :/
Hong Wu wrote:You are turning into a PoD or Godstud-like poster. Is it really too much to read the document we're talking about and so-on? :/

Do you mean this one? I haven't read it through indeed, but I still seem to understand Mueller's strategy more than you do, although it's not something really hard to understand.

Does it really upset you so much that I wouldn't pay for bj's PoFo activities? :lol:
blackjack21 wrote:All of this isn't leading to Donald Trump's door step. It's all leading back to Hillary Clinton.

:lol: As per usual, it's all Hillary, all the time. She's always on your mind...

The right is trying to spin this so desperately that Hannity slipped up and called her "President Clinton" the other night. Part of the problem is the parallel universe they live in.

"A giant fog machine": how right-wing media obscures Mueller and other inconvenient stories
A former right-wing radio host explains how conservative media became a “safe space.”

It's worth a read in its entirety to see the interview with Charlie Sykes.

When you move in a bubble between print (Breitbart, et al.), radio (Rush, et al.) and TV (FOX, and in particular Fox and Friends and Hannity) and you don't go outside that bubble because all the voices who've brainwashed you have warned you it's not safe to go outside the bubble, then you're going to believe them, and you're going to be so invested in them that to walk away would bring a cost you can't bear.

Remember when Rush warned that if Obama was reelected, that it would trigger an economic collapse within 18 months?

I remember.

:lol:
Beren wrote:Do you mean this one? I haven't read it through indeed, but I still seem to understand Mueller's strategy more than you do, although it's not something really hard to understand.

Does it really upset you so much that I wouldn't pay for bj's PoFo activities? :lol:

I guess I'm just disappointed that there's practically no intelligent discussion left on this forum. I trawled through Obama's Presidency after I stopped supporting him and through supporting Trump when no one thought he would win, then after he wins everyone turns into a Special Olympian. I'm starting to feel like an idiot for taking people on here seriously, as soon as the rhetorical framework was damaged many of the posters on here just stopped making sense.
blackjack21 wrote:Manafort has ties to the Podesta Group.

So what? The bullshit was that it was the claim that the Steele dossier started the investigations into Manafort, and into Trump-Russia links. The timeline clearly shows that's impossible.

More specifically, he knows John Podesta--Hillary Clinton's campaign manager as a business associate. Trump was not made aware of this tie when he hired Manafort.

That's more bullshit, designed to distract attention from these charges. Who cares whether Trump knew that Manafort and Podesta new each other? Manafort was Trump's campaign manager - including at the time that the Republican party was changed to avoid support for Ukraine - because that's what Trump wanted, according to JD Gordon.

Hillary Clinton paid for the phony dossier

That's bullshit too. She didn't ; you just want to try and tie her name to it.

and it was used to conduct a counter-intelligence operation against the Trump campaign

It was added to the FBI investigation they had already started in late July into Russian interference in US elections (which you can call 'counter-intelligence') and the possible involvement of the Trump campaign (which is not 'counter-intelligence'; that's a criminal investigation. The Trump operation was not an intelligence organisation which you counter).

with Manafort being part of that Nexus

Manafort, along with Flynn, Page, Trump, Trump Jr., Ivanka ... they've all had business dealings with Russia, and Jr. has admitted he was desperate to get dirt on Hillary from the Russian government.

The second person who plead out was talking with an Eastern European business man who has ties to the MI-6 agent

Link, please

that was manufacturing the Russia story.

You are starting from the supposition that Trump is as innocent as a lamb, and so stories about him are 'manufactured'. This is just sickly hero worship on your part.

There are too many impossible coincidences here.

At last, something we agree on. Just a coincidence that Jr. is told there's more intel from Russia on Hillary available, and Trump Sr. says right after that there's dirt on its way? Just a coincidence that Manafort, hip-deep in money from the pro-Russian Ukrainians, becomes Trump's campaign manager, and the campaign then makes its one change to the Republican platform, in favour of the pro-Russian Ukrainians? Just a coincidence that Kremlin-linked Russians invest millions in Trump properties, pulling Trump out of a financial hole? Of course not.

In other words, there never was any tie between Trump and Russia. There was an attempt by the Clinton campaign to manufacture this political narrative, and now it has gotten out of hand. The deep state conducted a counter-intelligence investigation based upon a narrative they knew or should have known was phony. In other words, the spying was for all intents and purposes illegal.

The ties are acknowledged by everyone who isn't a Trumpbot. When it became known the DNC and Podesta were hacked, an investigation was started, and it was quickly clear the Russians did it. Various members of the Trump campaign tried to get more from the Russians. This was before Steele talked to the FBI about what he had found. The question is whether Trump himself knew the Russians were interfering in the election on his behalf, or whether the campaign kept it from him because they know he's an idiot who blurts out secrets to brag.

The House Intelligence Committee has the banking records. The banks can't refuse those subpoenas, whereas Fusion GPS refused to testify. Now we know the truth about where this dossier came from. We know the chain of relationships and of events.

You seem obsessed with who was paying for the dossier. It doesn't matter. Americans are allowed to pay for investigations into their political opponents - what they're not allowed to do is work with foreign governments to do it, which is what Trump's campaign did.

PC's quotation wrote:The Russian intervention in the election was “unusually loud”, as if Moscow did not care about being caught

This is because it wasn't Moscow. It was Hillary Clinton herself.

Jesus Fucking Christ, this is paranoia gone mad. You think Clinton hacked the DNC and Podesta and then leaked their email? :knife:
Hong Wu wrote:I guess I'm just disappointed that there's practically no intelligent discussion left on this forum.

^^**Elitist Alert**^^

I've read plenty of intelligent discussions here, often between people I don't agree with at any level whatsoever.

I trawled through Obama's Presidency after I stopped supporting him and through supporting Trump when no one thought he would win, then after he wins everyone turns into a Special Olympian.

Were you expecting a valor badge? :)

I'm starting to feel like an idiot for taking people on here seriously, as soon as the rhetorical framework was damaged many of the posters on here just stopped making sense.

Everywhere you go there are people who don't make sense. Sometimes when you stop to consider what they're saying you find out they're not crazy at all, they just see things differently than you, and maybe they're closer to the truth and maybe you are.

Of course, sometimes they're just crazy. :lol:
Hong Wu wrote: then after he [Trump] wins everyone turns into a Special Olympian.

He's the president now. I hate the Clintons, I didn't support Obama's imperialist wars or anything else. Did you think I should flip around and talk about how wise you are for having good feelings about a snake-oil salesman that told you he is going to protect you against China despite China's cock being balls deep in his mouth?

Here's a bunch of sources from a bunch of different ideological orientations:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 ... hics-video

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/arti ... -for-visas

http://www.timesofisrael.com/family-of- ... nvestment/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ing-comey/

http://www.breitbart.com/news/sister-of ... nvestment/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ng-plants/

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/23/busi ... .html?_r=0

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartande ... 8da8e01dc8

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/07/busi ... visas.html

He was always, and remains, part of the establishment. He just successfully got a bunch of stupids to think that he wasn't because he pointed out that everybody else was also part of the establishment—which should have been blatantly obvious.

But now he's holding the bag. That makes him the target, not immune because of right wing fee-fees.
Lol I think things are going to go great. This is the best thing that has ever happened to any president ever. Trump hired allowed the best people to volunteer for free and they definitely didn't leave huge trails of evidence in their wa-

Fucking lol

Also fucking lol at Hong Wu saying everyone turns into me, a widely liked and respected poster. Wow, what a burn. Too bad we can't all be Hong Wus.
Beren wrote:Who cares if Mueller brings down the Clintons too? They should retire anyways.

I for one don't care if he does that. I think she should have been prosecuted by the DoJ anyway, and my opinion is that she was not prosecuted for political, not legal reasons.

Finfinder wrote:The leftist mob cares they have so my invested in the Clinton's at this point it's like they are fighting to keep whatever credibility hey have left. Look no further than this place to see that.

There were billions invested in Clinton and they came up empty. It's the greatest political upset since the 1980 election when governor Reagan won the presidency.

Zagadka wrote:Oh? Who were the big Clinton supporters?

Clearly, baltwade who actually worked for the Clinton campaign. Drlee gave us numerous examples of how he was a Republican, would vote for Trump in the primary and Hillary Clinton in the general election. That was the thinking inside the Hillary Clinton campaign. SpecialOlympian provided endless predictions of how Hillary would win and Trump would implode. Heck, you moderators even deliberately killed my thread "Trump calls it like it is; the Establishment can't take it".

anna wrote:The right is trying to spin this so desperately that Hannity slipped up and called her "President Clinton" the other night. Part of the problem is the parallel universe they live in.

What's there to be desperate about? It doesn't show any ties between Russia and Trump. That was the point of the investigation. They've had a year now to put together a case.

anna wrote:When you move in a bubble between print (Breitbart, et al.), radio (Rush, et al.) and TV (FOX, and in particular Fox and Friends and Hannity) and you don't go outside that bubble because all the voices who've brainwashed you have warned you it's not safe to go outside the bubble, then you're going to believe them, and you're going to be so invested in them that to walk away would bring a cost you can't bear.

I provided links to SonofNewo's videos. He's not FoxNews, Rush Limbaugh or Breitbart. He's an independent video maker.

anna wrote:Remember when Rush warned that if Obama was reelected, that it would trigger an economic collapse within 18 months?

I remember.

:lol:

I hadn't figured you for one who listens to Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh. Anyway, Obama had the lowest average GDP growth of any American president in the post-WWII era. Trump is already seeing 3%+ GDP. Obama never had a year above 3% GDP growth.

Hong Wu wrote:I guess I'm just disappointed that there's practically no intelligent discussion left on this forum.

I frankly am amazed at how much influence the media used to have, and now so many people just don't care anymore. I am surprised the revelation of the extraordinary degree of collusion between the DNC and the media leaves anyone with any doubt about the level of corruption in the DNC. Why would anyone hold out any hope for them?

Hong Wu wrote:I trawled through Obama's Presidency after I stopped supporting him and through supporting Trump when no one thought he would win, then after he wins everyone turns into a Special Olympian.

Well, it is very clear that they really didn't want Trump to win. However, early on, and that was clear from my mega Trump thread, they laughed at Trump.

Hong Wu wrote: I'm starting to feel like an idiot for taking people on here seriously, as soon as the rhetorical framework was damaged many of the posters on here just stopped making sense.

The DNC and Hillary campaigns had paid posters. So it's likely that they are no longer getting paid, and have thus stopped posting. Remember, for people like baltwade, working for the Clinton campaign was his job. They all expect something in the government sector after winning an election. Losing? Different story.

Prosthetic Conscience wrote:So what? The bullshit was that it was the claim that the Steele dossier started the investigations into Manafort, and into Trump-Russia links. The timeline clearly shows that's impossible.

Trump's opposition to the neoconservative agenda doesn't mean he had ties to Russia. That was a generated story very obviously now.

Prosthetic Conscience wrote:That's more bullshit, designed to distract attention from these charges. Who cares whether Trump knew that Manafort and Podesta new each other?

I care, and I'm sure Trump would have cared too. Why would you hire a business associate of your opponent's campaign manager? Trump and Manafort did not have any ties before. Apparently, it was Roger Stone who introduced Manafort to Jared and Ivanka Kushner, who then introduced him to Trump.

Prosthetic Conscience wrote:Manafort was Trump's campaign manager - including at the time that the Republican party was changed to avoid support for Ukraine - because that's what Trump wanted, according to JD Gordon.

So? That is not illegal. If that's what Trump wanted, that's fine. Not wanting war in Eastern Europe is a reasonable position. If Manafort took money from Ukraine to push this position and didn't disclose it, that could be a problem for Manafort. There are still no ties between Trump and Russia.

Prosthetic Conscience wrote:That's bullshit too. She didn't ; you just want to try and tie her name to it.

The funds were directed from the Hillary campaign and the DNC to their law firm--an incredible sum of like $10M--who then contracted Fusion GPS, who contracted the former MI-6 operative, who then assembled a dossier from salacious allegations by his former assets. The House Intelligence Committee subpoenaed the banking records after Fusion GPS personnel refused to testify before the House Intelligence Committee.

Prosthetic Conscience wrote:It was added to the FBI investigation they had already started in late July into Russian interference in US elections (which you can call 'counter-intelligence') and the possible involvement of the Trump campaign (which is not 'counter-intelligence'; that's a criminal investigation. The Trump operation was not an intelligence organisation which you counter).

The DNC claimed that Russia hacked its server and hired a private firm to build a report on it. However, the DNC refused to turn its server over to the FBI for forensic analysis. Why were the Democrats unwilling to deliver the smoking gun for a criminal investigation to the FBI?

Prosthetic Conscience wrote:Manafort, along with Flynn, Page, Trump, Trump Jr., Ivanka ... they've all had business dealings with Russia, and Jr. has admitted he was desperate to get dirt on Hillary from the Russian government.

Hell, I have hired programmers in Russia. So what? It's not a criminal thing. Relations with Russia normalized in the 1990s. Flynn spoke with Kislyak. That's not a crime either. He lost Trump's confidence, because he lied to Pence about the nature of his call with Kislyak. However, deep state operatives leaked that call to the press, which IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE. I'm guessing Robert Mueller isn't interested in finding out who did that. Don Jr. fell for a honey trap, but it seems that even the bait, Natalia Veselnitskaya, wasn't clued in and just went on lobbying for a repeal of the Magnitsky Act. The point of setting up the meeting was to establish the appearance of ties between Trump and Russia.

Prosthetic Conscience wrote:Link, please

I already provided it. If you don't want to watch SonofNewo's video, that's your choice. However, he clearly established that the same person who was providing info to the MI-6 guy as part of the dossier also stated that he was speaking regularly with George Popadopolous.

Prosthteic Conscience wrote:You are starting from the supposition that Trump is as innocent as a lamb, and so stories about him are 'manufactured'.

I never said any such thing. I just don't think he is some sort of Manchurian Candidate of Russia. Hillary Clinton fits that bill much better, as there are plenty of financial ties between the Clintons and Russia via the Clinton Foundation alone.

Prosthetic Conscience wrote:This is just sickly hero worship on your part.

I'm tired of the establishment making war on the American people. Trump fights them. So I like that. That doesn't mean I think of Trump as heroic. He's one of the few politicians actually fighting against a corrupt establishment. So I do appreciate his efforts there.

Prosthetic Conscience wrote:At last, something we agree on. Just a coincidence that Jr. is told there's more intel from Russia on Hillary available, and Trump Sr. says right after that there's dirt on its way? Just a coincidence that Manafort, hip-deep in money from the pro-Russian Ukrainians, becomes Trump's campaign manager, and the campaign then makes its one change to the Republican platform, in favour of the pro-Russian Ukrainians? Just a coincidence that Kremlin-linked Russians invest millions in Trump properties, pulling Trump out of a financial hole? Of course not.

Just a coincidence that Natalia Veselnitskaya had no information on Hillary Clinton, but was instead lobbying for the repeal of the Magnitsky Act? Just a coincidence that she had a history of working with the Podesta Group to that end, who has ties to Paul Manafort? Just a coincidence that Manafort and Veselnitskaya show up in the same meeting, but the pretense of the meeting was apparently a hoax and so they cut it short? This all points to Manafort. If Russians finance a Trump property, that is not illegal. Where is your smoking gun?

Prosthetic Conscience wrote:The ties are acknowledged by everyone who isn't a Trumpbot. When it became known the DNC and Podesta were hacked, an investigation was started, and it was quickly clear the Russians did it.

The FBI never had access to the servers. We haven't seen so much as an IP address or a trace route from the FBI, NSA or CIA. The DNC did not allow the FBI to conduct a forensic analysis on its servers. That's a pretty interesting fact by itself. If the NSA is spying on all of us, then they have this information already. Where is it?

Prosthetic Conscience wrote:Various members of the Trump campaign tried to get more from the Russians.

That is not illegal by itself. Trump's campaign did not pay any money to any Russians for information on Hillary Clinton. Through many layers of indirection, Hillary Clinton did exactly that to Donald Trump, and the House Intelligence committee is the source of this information, which they procured by subpoena of bank records when Fusion GPS refused to testify.

Prosthetic Conscience wrote:This was before Steele talked to the FBI about what he had found.

That's not relevant, because there was no solicitation by the Trump administration to enlist Russia in any sort of hacking of DNC servers. There is simply no evidence of this. In fact, the evidence is that people with direct and indirect ties to the Clinton campaign solicited the meeting with the Trump campaign under false pretenses.

Prosthetic Conscience wrote:The question is whether Trump himself knew the Russians were interfering in the election on his behalf, or whether the campaign kept it from him because they know he's an idiot who blurts out secrets to brag.

That's a conclusion of fact not in evidence. It has never been established that the Russian government hacked the DNC server or Podesta's email. As I've said, we've never been treated to any government forensic analysis, because the FBI was not allowed to look at DNC servers. We would know from Google if the log in to Podesta's email originated out of Russia. We do not have this information. Google logs everything. There is ALWAYS an auth log, and Podesta's email hacking was a brute force attack made very easy because his password was a special character variant of the word "password."

Prosthetic Conscience wrote:You seem obsessed with who was paying for the dossier. It doesn't matter. Americans are allowed to pay for investigations into their political opponents - what they're not allowed to do is work with foreign governments to do it, which is what Trump's campaign did.

Clinton's campaign paid foreign entities to dig up dirt on Trump. Trump's campaign did not pay any foreign entities to do any such thing. If anything, the Trump campaign was notoriously cheap by Washington DC standards. Trump's campaign did not solicit information from Russia. Instead, information was offered to Donald Trump Jr. under false pretenses. Nataliya Veselnitskaya had ties to the Podesta Group, one of whose principals was Hillary Clinton's campaign manager. Nataliya Veselnitskaya did not work for the Russian government at the time as far as we know. However, her US visa application was rejected, and she had to get a immigration parole waiver from high levels in the DoJ to be in the United States.

Prosthteic Conscience wrote:Jesus Fucking Christ, this is paranoia gone mad. You think Clinton hacked the DNC and Podesta and then leaked their email? :knife:

No. I think Seth Rich or someone connected to him did it. Rich was going to talk to the FBI later in the day (he was killed after midnight, I believe). In fact, Rich was with Imran Awan, the Pakistani IT vendor of Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the former chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee just hours before he was murdered. Imran Awan is under indictment now as well. There were a lot of DNC people who supported Sanders and were deeply disillusioned by the collusion between the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign. That is an established fact.

That is not to say that I don't think Russian intelligence hacked DNC servers. It's to say that intelligence services never reveal sources and methods. They simply wouldn't do that and release the information to Wikileaks. I am absolutely sure that they have all of Hillary Clinton's emails from that server. They would never clue you in to how they do it, so that they can maintain access. That is why I say that this notion that Russians did it, and with such carelessness that they didn't care if they were caught suggests that it wasn't Russians. It was Hillary Clinton's operatives trying to ensure that meetings like this one with Nataliya Veselnitskaya were discovered. In fact, that meeting was leaked to the press by government operatives. Trump Jr. didn't even recall the meeting until he dug through his emails.

The Immortal Goon wrote:He's the president now. I hate the Clintons, I didn't support Obama's imperialist wars or anything else. Did you think I should flip around and talk about how wise you are for having good feelings about a snake-oil salesman that told you he is going to protect you against China despite China's cock being balls deep in his mouth?

I for one don't think you were a Clinton supporter. I do think you demonstrating business ties between Trump and China is interesting, because that can be established as a fact. Yet, that's not where the establishment decided to go. They decided to go with Russia.
blackjack21 wrote:What's there to be desperate about? It doesn't show any ties between Russia and Trump. That was the point of the investigation. They've had a year now to put together a case.

DO SOMETHING sounds like a pretty desperate call to action :lol:

And bless their hearts, FOX is heeding the call and spinning as fast as their sycophantic little legs will let them.

I hadn't figured you for one who listens to Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh. Anyway, Obama had the lowest average GDP growth of any American president in the post-WWII era. Trump is already seeing 3%+ GDP. Obama never had a year above 3% GDP growth.

Listened. Yes I did, both of them. I'm a recovering conservative. I know how conservatives think, what they read, who they listen to, what they're afraid of and the boundaries of their bubbles.

Obama inherited the crash of 2008. And since then?

blackjack21 wrote:That's a conclusion of fact not in evidence. It has never been established that the Russian government hacked the DNC server or Podesta's email. As I've said, we've never been treated to any government forensic analysis, because the FBI was not allowed to look at DNC servers.

There's no evidence for any of it, it's obviously all just a pretext for a politically motivated attempt to undermine Trump's administration. It will likely turn up a lot of shit on Trump and his associates but then none of those crooks inside the beltway would survive the scrutiny of a special investigator.
blackjack21 wrote:I for one don't care if he does that. I think she should have been prosecuted by the DoJ anyway, and my opinion is that she was not prosecuted for political, not legal reasons.

That should be obvious to anyone with common sense.

blackjack21 wrote:Clearly, baltwade who actually worked for the Clinton campaign. Drlee gave us numerous examples of how he was a Republican, would vote for Trump in the primary and Hillary Clinton in the general election. That was the thinking inside the Hillary Clinton campaign. SpecialOlympian provided endless predictions of how Hillary would win and Trump would implode. Heck, you moderators even deliberately killed my thread "Trump calls it like it is; the Establishment can't take it".

I easily figured out that the majority, if not all, the moderators are left-wing atheist.

blackjack21 wrote:I frankly am amazed at how much influence the media used to have, and now so many people just don't care anymore. I am surprised the revelation of the extraordinary degree of collusion between the DNC and the media leaves anyone with any doubt about the level of corruption in the DNC. Why would anyone hold out any hope for them?

The DNC and liberal Media are definitely corrupt and seem to form a left-wing propaganda crime syndicate for financial gain at the expense of the security of the nation. How could they not wish to investigate the selling of 20% of our uranium to Russia, if it were not for their own enrichment? They can no longer deceive many of us like they used to and I think Trump pushing back at them and their obvious hatred of him makes it all stand out. Many believe that it was the evangelical Christian vote that just happened to occur in the electoral states needed for his upset victory. In the end, they recognized the corruption of the DNC and Hillary and they could not bring themselves to vote for someone those that had no regard for the life of the babies in the womb.

blackjack21 wrote:The DNC and Hillary campaigns had paid posters. So it's likely that they are no longer getting paid, and have thus stopped posting. Remember, for people like baltwade, working for the Clinton campaign was his job. They all expect something in the government sector after winning an election. Losing? Different story.

Yeah, it was all about the money and possibly stealing more money from the taxpayers, especially the rich ones.

blackjack21 wrote:Trump's opposition to the neoconservative agenda doesn't mean he had ties to Russia. That was a generated story very obviously now.

Yeah, they had colluded with the Russians, so it was a good story to put on Trump for their loss now that they could no longer get any money from the Russians.

blackjack21 wrote:The DNC claimed that Russia hacked its server and hired a private firm to build a report on it. However, the DNC refused to turn its server over to the FBI for forensic analysis. Why were the Democrats unwilling to deliver the smoking gun for a criminal investigation to the FBI?

Obviously, the information the FBI would find on the DNC server would politically damage or incriminate them. That is the same reason Hillary's server was scrubbed of all e-mails and her communication devices were destroyed with a hammer.

blackjack21 wrote:I'm tired of the establishment making war on the American people. Trump fights them. So I like that. That doesn't mean I think of Trump as heroic. He's one of the few politicians actually fighting against a corrupt establishment. So I do appreciate his efforts there.

I agree. However, I do sometimes refer to him as the Trump of God because of his sounding the warning truth to the nation. Praise the Lord. HalleluYah.
Don't worry guys, if we keep shouting about Hillary Clinton and corruption and the big mean moderators of PoFo I'm sure somehow this will end up being a very good thing for Trump, who definitely has a plan and is very happy that all of this is happening.
Hindsite wrote:The DNC and liberal Media are definitely corrupt and seem to form a left-wing propaganda crime syndicate for financial gain at the expense of the security of the nation.

You can't honestly believe this, can you?

Among other things, on this very forum there are real left-wingers who would take great issue with being associated with liberals.
Non-democrat left wingers in America are irrelevant and deservedly so. The uselessly academian communists who want to exterminate the working class for being bourgeoisie or whatever are Antifa level people, most of whom seem content not to up their game intellectually but might hit a better looking guy in the head with a bike lock now and then.
The Immortal Goon wrote:Image

He's the president now. I hate the Clintons, I didn't support Obama's imperialist wars or anything else. Did you think I should flip around and talk about how wise you are for having good feelings about a snake-oil salesman that told you he is going to protect you against China despite China's cock being balls deep in his mouth?

Here's a bunch of sources from a bunch of different ideological orientations:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 ... hics-video

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/arti ... -for-visas

http://www.timesofisrael.com/family-of- ... nvestment/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ing-comey/

http://www.breitbart.com/news/sister-of ... nvestment/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ng-plants/

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/23/busi ... .html?_r=0

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartande ... 8da8e01dc8

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/07/busi ... visas.html

He was always, and remains, part of the establishment. He just successfully got a bunch of stupids to think that he wasn't because he pointed out that everybody else was also part of the establishment—which should have been blatantly obvious.

But now he's holding the bag. That makes him the target, not immune because of right wing fee-fees.

How the duck did you conclude that a user named Hong Wu needs protection from China?

You are a supporter of the genocide against the P[…]

@skinster well, you've been accusing Israel of t[…]

Before he was elected he had a charity that he wo[…]

Candace Owens

... Too bad it's not as powerful as it once was. […]