Texas Shooting today - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

noir wrote:This post fascist (The Arrow Cross Party) Hungarian is obsessed with me.

He is right, though. You don`t post anything relevant to the topic at all, and look insane while doing it.
By Politiks
Pants-of-dog wrote:@Politiks

The shooter was not Muslim.

If you have actual evidence to the contrary, please present it.

I never said the shooter was Muslim. There's no confirmation he wasn't a Muslim and there's no evidence he was one. Evidence is another subject, and the evidences he MIGHT be a Muslim I already posted.
Godstud wrote:One idiot does not represent all Islam, just as Westboro Baptist Church doesn't represent all Christianity.

Typical Christians? I think not.

God you're tiring, repetitive and nonsense. Seriously? ONE idiot? Are you really saying there's one or even just a couple hundred of Muslims who follow the Qu'ran? Because I'm pretty sure there's 100's of millions who follow the word of the Prophet to the t and there's over 109 passages in the Qu'ran saying the opposite of what you said.

Are you saying Saudi Arabia doesn't represent Islam? Iran? Qatar? Nigeria? Mauritania? Sudan? Mali? Pakistan? Afghanistan? Iraq? Hezbollah? Muslim Brotherhood? CARE? Al Qaeda? ISIS? none represent Islam? Is just one single crazy guy here and there?

I'm pretty sure if you turn in Arab TV you see them openly saying the exact opposite of what you preach as true.

Islam is about that Caliphate and Jihad life and you repeating over and over again that isn't true wont change reality. The Baptist Church is insignificant compared to Islam in every aspect: representation, money, political and economical influence, numbers, you can't be serious by compared a small local USA church with Islam. Perspective dude....
By Beren
noir wrote:This post fascist (The Arrow Cross Party) Hungarian is obsessed with me.

Are you really accusing someone of obsession? :lol:

I'm actually ignoring you but this thread is still very poorly moderated.
noir wrote:Please, get off of my back.
Do you need a safe space? :D
The shooter was not a Muslim. Most shooters in the US are not Muslims. Muslims represent less than 1% of the US population, so settle yourself down on that boring Islamophobia noir, which I really still don't see how it gets such a free pass on this board, while at the same time fucking parentheses are deleted out of posts. The double standards are worthy of being pointed out and laughed at. :lol:

Beren wrote:This thread is very poorly moderated if noir is still not banned from here.

Yep. She is an atrocious poster who is very likely getting paid to hasbara for Israel and therefore, demonize Muslims, since that's all there is on offer from her. At least it appears she is digging her own grave by now, finally.

Decky wrote:Decent contribtuion, you proved him totally wrong there.

:lol:
Beren is a member of the arrow cross party? :?:

Glad to see I'm not the only one noir is collecting irrelevant snippets about to bring up whenever they are losing an argument. :lol:
By Beren
mikema63 wrote:Beren is a member of the arrow cross party? :?:

I wonder if such a party exists in Hungary, it would be against the Basic Law and banned. But even if it exists, how would I be a member of it? :knife:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41884342

Kelley grew up in New Braunfels - about 35 miles (56km) north of Sutherland Springs - in the $1m home of his parents, the New York Times says.
    It was there that he was accused of assaulting his wife and stepson. He remarried in 2014.
    After leaving the military, Kelley worked for just over five weeks as a security guard for an amusement park in New Braunfels owned by the Schlitterbahn company.
    "His employment was terminated in July," the company said in a statement.
    He was "a seasonal unarmed night security guard" Schlitterbahn said, and had passed a criminal background check.
    Some reports say that he lived for a while in a caravan park in a rural area. At night-time he could be heard firing weapons, US media report.
    He is described as a loner with a number of minor traffic offences who posted about atheism online after giving up his role as a teacher in summer Bible classes.

So, he is apparently an apostate Christian, which is apparently unrelated to his crimes.

Also....

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41895695

Kelley was armed with the semi-automatic rifle and two pistols when he attacked the First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs during Sunday services.
    He had argued with his mother-in-law before the rampage, officials said.

Kelley called his father after he was shot by an armed bystander and said he did not think he would survive.

"This was not racially motivated, it wasn't over religious beliefs," said Mr Martin.
    "There was a domestic situation going on with the family and in-laws," he said, adding that Kelley had sent threatening texts to his mother-in-law.

"We know that he expressed anger towards his mother-in-law, who attends this church," Mr Martin added.

The motive seems to be attacking the mother of his ex-wife.
By Suntzu
Pants-of-dog wrote:http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41884342

Kelley grew up in New Braunfels - about 35 miles (56km) north of Sutherland Springs - in the $1m home of his parents, the New York Times says.
    It was there that he was accused of assaulting his wife and stepson. He remarried in 2014.
    After leaving the military, Kelley worked for just over five weeks as a security guard for an amusement park in New Braunfels owned by the Schlitterbahn company.
    "His employment was terminated in July," the company said in a statement.
    He was "a seasonal unarmed night security guard" Schlitterbahn said, and had passed a criminal background check.
    Some reports say that he lived for a while in a caravan park in a rural area. At night-time he could be heard firing weapons, US media report.
    He is described as a loner with a number of minor traffic offences who posted about atheism online after giving up his role as a teacher in summer Bible classes.

So, he is apparently an apostate Christian, which is apparently unrelated to his crimes.

Also....

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41895695

Kelley was armed with the semi-automatic rifle and two pistols when he attacked the First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs during Sunday services.
    He had argued with his mother-in-law before the rampage, officials said.

Kelley called his father after he was shot by an armed bystander and said he did not think he would survive.

"This was not racially motivated, it wasn't over religious beliefs," said Mr Martin.
    "There was a domestic situation going on with the family and in-laws," he said, adding that Kelley had sent threatening texts to his mother-in-law.

"We know that he expressed anger towards his mother-in-law, who attends this church," Mr Martin added.

The motive seems to be attacking the mother of his ex-wife.

Ironically, she skipped church.
By Rich
Politiks wrote:

She makes some good points but also woeful errors.

1 Jews treated Non Jews as filth, who are to dirty to share a meal with. The early Muslims were Jews, who gradually evolved into what we now know as Muslims. Mohaammad's Meccan origin story is a myth designed to hide Islam's Jewish and cosmopolitan origins.

2 The Battle of Vienna was on 9/12 not 9/11 and even if it had been its not a day that Osama would want to celebrate.

3 The name Andulucia probably comes from Vandalucia originating from the Vandal occupation.
By noir
Rich wrote:She makes some good points but also woeful errors.

1 Jews treated Non Jews as filth, who are to dirty to share a meal with. The early Muslims were Jews, who gradually evolved into what we now know as Muslims. Mohaammad's Meccan origin story is a myth designed to hide Islam's Jewish and cosmopolitan origins.

@Potemkin, is it right reading of Islamic history?
@Potemkin, is it right reading of Islamic history?

Hmm? No, it's utter nonsense. It's just Rich being Rich again. He has a rather... creative approach to the interpretation of facts.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The Settlement program is an example of slow ethn[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Meanwhile, your opponents argue that everyone e[…]

People tend to forget that the French now have a s[…]

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]