60,000 nationalists in Poland march to celebrate their country, others join in. - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

For three thousand years Jews have been brought up on a diet of hate. The Old Testament and the Talmud are filled with anti Gentile hate. Jewish holocaust fetishism has allowed many secular Jews to carry that hate over even though they no longer believe in the Jewish God. There seems to be evidence that the six million figure predates the Nazis and was orignailly raised as a spectre of Jews being genocided under Tsarism.

For over a thousand years Muslims were brought up on a diet of hate. The Arabs replacing the Jews as the privileged chosen people of the creator of the universe. The lies of cultural Marxism allow people of Muslim descent to carry over that hate even though they no longer believe in Allah.

For Fifteen hundred years European Gentiles were brought up on a diet of self hate. There was no original sin in Judaism. It was invented by a Jewish homosexual called Paul, to feed his own personal psychological needs, who has passed it down to us. This disgusting self hating filth of an ideology was rammed down my throat as a child. Cultural Marxism allows secular White people to carry over that self hate even though they no longer believe in the Christian God. Christ the innocent Lamb of God is replaced by Black people, Muslims or Native Americans. By reading the scripture or partaking in the mass a Christian can hope to partake in the death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. By going to college and reading Black literature, a modern White person can taste the suffering of Black people, as a Christian tastes the Blood and Body of Christ and hope for redemption.

The problem is that when Christians stop believing in God, they don't believe in nothing. They believe in every lie the Cultural Marxists tell them.
Last edited by Rich on 14 Nov 2017 15:32, edited 1 time in total.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Why do you Jews belong in the US but not Poland?

Also, you never answered my question about civil war in Canada.

Because the US is friendly to us, and are smart enough to value our contributions.

Canada would have a civil war because there is not single supreme ethnic group. There are French, English, First Nation, etc etc it would create tensions between all and fighting would spiral into a civil war.
Oxymoron wrote:Because the US is friendly to us, and are smart enough to value our contributions.

So the Poles should be supported in their desires to rid Poland of Jews, even if this means killing all the Jews, but the US should be forced to keep their Jews because the USA is not based on a ethnic and cultural origin and because the US is friendly with Jews and realise how smart some Jews are.

This seems like you are just looking for reasons to support the far right in Poland while protecting your own ass in the states.

Canada would have a civil war because there is not single supreme ethnic group. There are French, English, First Nation, etc etc it would create tensions between all and fighting would spiral into a civil war.

You misunderstood. I was asking about why Canada would have a civil war if it kicked out all the Jews.
Pants-of-dog wrote:So the Poles should be supported in their desires to rid Poland of Jews, even if this means killing all the Jews, but the US should be forced to keep their Jews because the USA is not based on a ethnic and cultural origin and because the US is friendly with Jews and realise how smart some Jews are.

This seems like you are just looking for reasons to support the far right in Poland while protecting your own ass in the states.

You misunderstood. I was asking about why Canada would have a civil war if it kicked out all the Jews.

Why kill?No killing would be needed outside few cases.

Canada would have a civil war because if the kicking out is based on ethnicity then other groups would feel threatened and stop it and cause civil strife.
I had to read the article twice to find out why Pants is harassing Oxymoron about wanting Jews out of Poland. Unless I missed it, the article doesn't seem to suggest that there is a movement to rid Poland of Jews.

Are Polish Jews not Poles? Are they not white?

And why does everything in Poland and the rest of the West have to revolve around Jews anyways?

The Radical Camp’s followers argue, on their social-media accounts and in their literature, that the influx of Syrian refugees into Europe is part of a conspiracy driven by Jewish financiers, who are working with Communists in the European Union to bring Muslims into Europe, and with them, Shariah law and homosexuality.

Is this true, partly true or completely made up?
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=168713&p=14860296&hilit=Jabotinsky#p14860296

Jabotinsky wrote about that,

My readers have a general idea of the history of colonisation in other countries. I suggest that they consider all the precedents with which they are acquainted, and see whether there is one solitary instance of any colonisation being carried on with the consent of the native population. There is no such precedent.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/quo ... -wall-quot
Last edited by noir on 15 Nov 2017 00:17, edited 2 times in total.
Oxymandias wrote:@Politiks

He's a white nationalist conservative. These are the people you are associating with and are defending. I recommend you reevaluate your time on this forum.

What make you think I don't see people like in the same light as radical nationalists/conservatives? I think radical lefties like you need to reevaluate your entire existence not just your time on this forum
@Politiks

>Me

>"radical leftie"

:lol:

That's the most hilarious thing I have ever heard in my entire life. Just because I don't think Islam is Satan doesn't mean I'm a radical leftist. Furthermore I am neither in the left nor right. I am political pragmatist therefore all politics is only a means to an end.

Then why defend them? Why support, encourage, and agree with them? Even if you didn't do this, you would still see a correlation between their views and yours and that is the scary part, that your political beliefs reinforce their beliefs and even allow them to grow.

By supporting Islamophobia and sub-human treatment of Muslims you are supporting phobia of all types and sub-human treatment of all minorities. This is because you are normalizing it, you are showing that these ideas are acceptable and that these policies, in general, are good. You cannot restrict discrimination against only one group. Discrimination is like a wild animal, once released, it destroys everything in it's way and there's no way to stop it.
Politiks wrote:In my country there's lots of Jews and no one sees them as enemy pretty sure the country I live don't see Jews as enemies, they even participate in Jewish celebrations. I think you're being a little radical

No I am being realistic, we are entrenched in the US and a homeland in Israel everywhere else we are vulnerable. Why should we lend those asshole countries our talents?
maz wrote:I had to read the article twice to find out why Pants is harassing Oxymoron about wanting Jews out of Poland. Unless I missed it, the article doesn't seem to suggest that there is a movement to rid Poland of Jews.

Are Polish Jews not Poles? Are they not white?

And why does everything in Poland and the rest of the West have to revolve around Jews anyways?

Is this true, partly true or completely made up?

Polish Jews are not Poles, they are Jews living in Poland. Jews in Poland are white, but not Slavic.

Israel won't comply because one of their explicit[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]

People tend to forget that the French now have a […]

It is easy to tell the tunnel was made of pre fab[…]