Roy Moore accused of sexual harassment for 1979 events - Page 11 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Thanks Hindsite. I can't believe the fake news media tricked me into thinking Alabama was ripping off Virginia's ad campaign to market themselves as the premiere destination for pedophiles.

Apparently, you have been tricked by the fake news media into believing a lot of nonsense.
If every time you post I attack you, and not your argument, then I am a troll. If I address the arguments instead of trying to make it personal, then I am not trolling. Report me if you feel like it, but perhaps the moderators saw what he posted, and thought it was appropriate. I am pretty sure they probably read the post that initiated the response.

Hindsite, I may have some beefs with you, but every time you post I don't dismiss your argument based on your religion, age, where you live, or other inconsequential things.
Last edited by Godstud on 17 Nov 2017 07:28, edited 1 time in total.
Godstud wrote:If every time you post I attack your you, then I am a troll. If I address the arguments instead of trying to make it personal, then you I am not trolling. Report me if you feel like it, but perhaps the moderators saw what he posted, and thought it was appropriate.

Hindsite, I may have some beefs with you, but every time you post I don't dismiss your argument based on your religion, age, where you live, or other inconsequential things.

Yes you do.

blackjack21 wrote:There you have it! The Senator from Minnesota!
I'm sure that's going to be included in a campaign ad.

No it wasn't, but I remember seeing that photo before Al Franken ran for U.S. Senator. I thought his running for Senator was a joke. But the people of Minnesota elected this creep anyway.
That's false. Prove it by linking it, and I'll be able to see what I responded to and we'll find out if what you say is the truth, or a lie. I mean... if you want to play that game. Otherwise, stick to the topic.

Franken's a creep, but he's not accused of molesting underage girls, is he?
Godstud wrote:That's false. Prove it by linking it, and I'll be able to see what I responded to and we'll find out if what you say is the truth, or a lie. I mean... if you want to play that game. Otherwise, stick to the topic.

Franken's a creep, but he's not accused of molesting underage girls, is he?

Franken admitted to the molestation of the female USO co-host and made an apology, according to all news reports that I know about. As for Moore, I am waiting for him to admit it or to see a report on the forensic evaluation of the yearbook entry, if Gloria Allred will allow it. t doubt she will, until after the election is over, from the way she is acting.
Hong Wu wrote:They've said they'll release the yearbook (which incidentally, wouldn't actually prove anything if it was real) if they get a senate investigation.

Yes it would prove that Moore is a liar to me. The lawyer calling for a senate investigation is just a stalling motion in my opinion. If the truth is what is wanted, there is no need for this tactic by Gloria Allred. Even, the pundits on CNN couldn't understand her stalling tactic. But I think I do.
Hong Wu wrote:I don't think Godstud is a troll, I think he's really like this. Sad!
You're the sad one. :moron:

Do you often try to judge people based solely how they think on particular topics, and not whom they actually, or are you just willfully ignorant?

I address the topics and when people make stupid comments, and I call them on their bullshit, they back down.
Sorry, Noemon. I was actually going to jump back in and re-edit it out, but you beat me to it.

Topic:
Roy Moore should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Nobody should be defending actions that may have hurt young women/girls. If he's innocent, then he'll be vindicated, but if not...

People like Louis CK, Al Franken, and Kevin Spacey have to take responsibility for their actions and if they have to be penalized or even charged, then that needs to be done. I do not defend actions that are indefensible.

This is, AGAIN, a bi-partisan issue. Sexual predators and criminals need to be dealt with to protect society. They need to be particularly harsh penalties when dealing with this in regards to children.
These accusations of Moore being a Peodophille are disgusting, the people making them should be ashamed of themselves. The evidence, all of which might be false, but even if it was all true, it would point to Moore having been an ehphebophile thirty years ago. We have as far as I can make out, only one claim that could be used to argue hebrophillia, but the pattern if we are to believe every piece of evidence then it points to a pattern of ehphebophia not hebrohillia, it in no way at all points to peodophillia.

When the prophet Mohammed fucked a nine year old girl that was peodophillia. Lefties do you understand the difference? The funny thing is, for years, sick leftie Muslim lovers have been falling over themselves to find excuses for Mohamed; perhaps she menstruated early; she loved it; she was clearly gagging for it. She was an ambitious nine year old. It allowed Mohammed to cement his power base so that makes it OK.
Hindsite, you immediately went and did the same thing to me on another thread, so maybe you should "cut it out". Pot calling the kettle black, and all that.

Maybe you can address the topic?

What about what I said is bad?

Rich wrote:When the prophet Mohammed fucked a nine year old girl that was peodophillia. Lefties do you understand the difference? The funny thing is, for years, sick leftie Muslim lovers have been falling over themselves to find excuses for Mohamed; perhaps she menstruated early; she loved it; she was clearly gagging for it. She was an ambitious nine year old. It allowed Mohammed to cement his power base so that makes it OK.
You are aware that that was also 1300 years ago, when slavery and other things were also legal. We can't apply the same rules and such when it's simply not the case. Also, if you read more into it, you'd find that this condemnation is not entirely accurate. Yes, often at 12 years old girls were considered adult(when they had their first period). This was the case in pretty much ALL societies at the time, and the Bible has some pretty nasty shit in it(supporting slavery, for one), as well. No one is saying that this sort of thing should be applied NOW.

You're suggesting "lefties" can't tell the difference between what was acceptable 1300 years ago and what is acceptable now? Who's being delusional now? No one would even suggest that such a thing would be acceptable in the modern world.

Your rant is all about your "feelings" and Islamophobia. It's also completely off-topic.
Hong Wu wrote:They've said they'll release the yearbook (which incidentally, wouldn't actually prove anything if it was real) if they get a senate investigation.

It is funny that a signed yearbook is the only proof they have that Moore may have raped high school girls.

All of us Americans were in high school once, and probably most of us have a yearbook. Do you recall you or anyone of your peers having some random adult acquaintance, let alone any adult sign your book?

I could understand maybe if your favorite teacher or a counselor signed a book, but not some guy who tried to pick you up after school.
mikema63 wrote:Being removed from the senate and facing whatever actual legal consequences he faces are more than sufficient.

We're obviously from different views, so people like me need to know what the appropriate punishment should be.

Rich wrote:Now remind me what was it that Bill Clinton's campaign manager said ah yes:

Honestly, I think this is catching the Republican party by surprise too. Get out of our hair and cut the taxes. That resonates. The establishment hates it. Who cares. They're just big heaps of self-perpetuating protoplasm. We can help the cause of global warming by interrupting the chemical reaction. Right?

SpecialOlympian wrote:Since when does Maz need an actual police investigation to believe anything? This is the same guy who handwaved away the murder charges against the nazi heroic free speech warrior who ran down Heather Heyer with his car drove down the same street on which a villainous Antifa thug was having a heart attack.

We're not Nazis. However, we're not going to fight your battles for you. You need to get off welfare and fight for yourself.

Beren wrote:The funny thing is that nobody's interested in Trump's Asia trip or the tax legislation passed, everybody's just guessing whether Moore fucked children or not and Alabamans will elect him or not. And that and Moore's duel with McConnell will keep going on for a month! :lol:

Right, and that's why we know this is coming from the left, who thinks we still will react to their atheistic ways with aplomb. Policy apparently isn't supposed to matter. It's amazing to watch Drlee and his paltry ilk playing the "I'm a Republican, but I want to live like I'm in Venezuela" shtick, but finding big problems with the same things in places in the United States where the political left is dominant.

Godstud wrote:People like Louis CK, Al Franken, and Kevin Spacey have to take responsibility for their actions and if they have to be penalized or even charged, then that needs to be done. I do not defend actions that are indefensible.

Wow! Look at you. You're so virtuous! That's so cool!

Godstud wrote:This is, AGAIN, a bi-partisan issue. Sexual predators and criminals need to be dealt with to protect society. They need to be particularly harsh penalties when dealing with this in regards to children.

What does "bi-partisan" mean in a society ruled by a military junta? Why is having sex with children worse than having butt sex in your country?
Godstud wrote:Hindsite, you immediately went and did the same thing to me on another thread, so maybe you should "cut it out". Pot calling the kettle black, and all that.

Maybe you can address the topic?

What about what I said is bad?

Yes, I can address the topic, but first I wanted to address the hypocrisy. Several pages of posts on this topic went by after you called blackjack21 names and still no rule violation by the moderators. So I jumped in to see if it was a rule violation by giving you some of your own medicine. Then your moderator friend jumped in and gave me a yellow card for doing what you did to blackjack21 and all they did to you is go back and delete your name calling. Hypocrisy in action because you are a liberal atheist and I am a conservative Christian.

Godstud wrote:Sorry, Noemon. I was actually going to jump back in and re-edit it out, but you beat me to it.

Topic:
Roy Moore should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Nobody should be defending actions that may have hurt young women/girls. If he's innocent, then he'll be vindicated, but if not...

Now, to the topic:
No one should be prosecuted based on accusations alone. One commandment in the Holy Bible states, "Thou shall not bear false witness." I want to know if the yearbook witness is false or true. Gloria Allred, the attorney for that accuser, can quickly solve that doubt by allowing forensic examination of the yearbook, but she is stalling. Why?
maz wrote:It is funny that a signed yearbook is the only proof they have that Moore may have raped high school girls.

Actually there were no accusations from the women that he raped them or even had sexual intercourse with them. Many of them just say he bothered them by asking them out on dates and he was too old for their tastes. Some women like older men and others don't. His perseverance paid off in the end with his present younger wife, who is standing by him, as are many people in Alabama that have known him for years.

I have never seen this on TV, so I can't imagine […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

If there is no evidence, then the argument that th[…]

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-pro[…]

Wishing to see the existence of a massively nucle[…]