Roy Moore accused of sexual harassment for 1979 events - Page 21 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
SpecialOlympian wrote:I'm sorry Hindsite, I laid out the facts in a well formed and cogent argument that is absolutely 100% true. And the best you can do? "A bloo bloo bloo I don't like this fact."

Stop reading fake news.

Apparently you are the one reading fake news because your so-called facts are in error. Here is the real news:

Of the four women, the youngest at the time was Corfman, who is the only one who says she had sexual contact with Moore that went beyond kissing. She says they did not have intercourse.

In a written statement, Moore denied the allegations.

“These allegations are completely false and are a desperate political attack by the National Democrat Party and the Washington Post on this campaign,” Moore, now 70, said.

The campaign said in a subsequent statement that if the allegations were true they would have surfaced during his previous campaigns, adding “this garbage is the very definition of fake news.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... 72bd2f8d16
Last edited by Hindsite on 24 Nov 2017 21:56, edited 1 time in total.
SpecialOlympian wrote:You yourself said the victims weren't telling the truth, so obviously this means she was repeatedly raped by Roy.

One can not be raped without sexual intercourse and they all say that did not happen. No raping or fucking is alleged and they actually say that did not happen, regardless of what your fake news said. Where is your reference to this fake news?
Hindsite wrote:Those teenage girls are 38 to 40 years older now so that means they are around 55 years old now. They say they don't remember Roy Moore fucking them (as in sexual intercourse). Roy Moore also said he did not do it. I think that should settle that matter. Praise the Lord.

Not with the fourteen year old. With girls they must give consent, but girls 15 or younger are too young to consent. He could have faced several charges, from luring a girl into a house to sexual misconduct plus be a registered offender plus do time plus face a fine.
Stormsmith wrote:Not with the fourteen year old. With girls they must give consent, but girls 15 or younger are too young to consent. He could have faced several charges, from luring a girl into a house to sexual misconduct plus be a registered offender plus do time plus face a fine.

She has presented no proof and Moore has denied anything happened with her. Anyway, there is such a thing as a statute of limitations and it is past the time that he can be charged with a crime.
Hindsite wrote:Anyway, there is such a thing as a statute of limitations and it is past the time that he can be charged with a crime.
That doesn't mean he didn't do it, and that it's OK. It just means he won't get put in jail for it. It would still mean that he's a scumbag kiddy-fiddler.
Godstud wrote:His wife has to police him because he's a fucking scumbag who can't control his own deviant impulses around children. Got it.

I am not convinced that Roy Moore is a fucking scumbag. He is considered an honorable man by those that know him well. And I don't believe that bitch because she accused 3 pastors without proof of basically the same thing and she had 3 divorces. So she seems to have a problem with men and telling the truth. We will have to wait to see if the people of Alabama are convinced by the lies.
Trump had 2 divorces and cheated on each of his wives. Scumbag!

So one girl is lying. The other 10? Sorry, Moore's a scumbag and just because idiots around him believe he's honorable because they don't know what a kiddy-fiddler he is, is meaningless.
Godstud wrote:Trump had 2 divorces and cheated on each of his wives. Scumbag!

So one girl is lying. The other 10? Sorry, Moore's a scumbag and just because idiots around him believe he's honorable because they don't know what a kiddy-fiddler he is, is meaningless.

Well, it doesn't really matter what you and I think. We don't have a vote in Alabama.
Yes, and Moore has dropped 28 points in the Alabama polls and is behind his Democrat opponent in the polls. It seems Alabamans don't like kiddy-fiddlers as much as you do.
Godstud wrote:Yes, and Moore has dropped 28 points in the Alabama polls and is behind his Democrat opponent in the polls. It seems Alabamans don't like kiddy-fiddlers as much as you do.

That may be. But we will not know for sure until the votes are actually counted on election night.
That may be. But we will not know for sure until the votes are actually counted on election night.

And Moore will win. And that idiotic mental midget they call a Governor in Alabama will get her way.

The average IQ in Alabama is about 95. That puts it equal to Israel and Portugal. Way lower than our national average.

Moore will win.
If you're white and there's an R next to your name you can be assured of a senate seat in Alabama. The people in that state think universities are a football league and that kid fucking is par for the course for a good old boy. It would be nice if black people started voting a bit and took rightful charge of their own destiny. The republicans will be in deep shit down south when that happens.
Ter wrote:Yes I read somewhere that a newly-wed bride from Alabama, or was it Arkansas, was sent back to her parents the day after the wedding night. Her new husband discovered that she was a virgin ! If she was not good enough for her brothers he also didn't want her.
True story bro.

It must be Arkansas, because in Alabama, the men usually want virgins to marry. Example: Roy Moore.

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]