Is It Okay To Be Stupid - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Is It Okay To Be Stupid

Yes, It is okay to be stupid
46%
No, It is not okay to be stupid
33%
Other
21%
Godstud wrote:The Bible was written by ignorant(not stupid, just people lacking knowledge) people, who had no idea how the world worked, almost 2000 years ago. You thinking that science has to abide by the rules of ignorance, is STUPID..

Why Evolution is Stupid

By Beren
Red_Army wrote:Thank God (PBUH) Beren is here to protect us from commie-liberal filth!

I protect mankind from all the lies of the fish, and the worst lie of all their lies is that we're fish! The only good fish is a dead fish!

Edit: HalleluYah!
Last edited by Beren on 25 Nov 2017 03:23, edited 1 time in total.
Ignorant people posting 3 minute youtube videos about Evolution, is not evidence of anything, except that they're stupid and clearly don't understand what the Theory of Evolution is.

Cmon @Hindsite , I am sure you're smarter than this. Don't let me down.

Last edited by Godstud on 25 Nov 2017 03:24, edited 2 times in total.
Your argument against evolution is a ridiculous cartoon? In the cartoon there's a bear, so it looks like evolution was successful without the fish example. Also maggots? Were they subsisting on the bears that were apparently a land mammal that existed from time immemorial?

I give the video 3/10 for the bad sound board and the smug cunty voice.

To the OP's question: it is definitely easy to be dumb with all the youtubes you can buttress your idiocy with nowadays.
By Ter
I have added some filet snapper fish in lemon sauce to our breakfast assortment this morning just to show who is boss.
It might be my forefather but look who is eaten by who ...
It's OK, Ter. if the fish exists now, it's not an ancestor, so it's not technically cannibalism. ;)
Ter wrote:I have added some filet snapper fish in lemon sauce to our breakfast assortment this morning just to show who is boss.
It might be my forefather but look who is eaten by who ...

I like the grilled Salmon with lemon meal at Red Lobster seafood restaurant. HalleluYah.

DARWIN'S theory is NOT SCIENCE! In 5 minutes - Dr David Berlinski

Really? @Hindsite Dr David Berlinski is not even a scientist!!! He's totally unqualified to say shit about it. He received his PhD in philosophy. Remember what I said about mixing science with philosophy/belief??? :knife: :knife: :knife: :knife: :knife: :knife:

I know pastry chefs which are more qualified to speak on behalf of Evolution than this dumbass.
Godstud wrote:Really? @Hindsite Dr David Berlinski is not even a scientist!!! He's totally unqualified to say shit about it. He received his PhD in philosophy. Remember what I said about mixing science with philosophy/belief??? :knife: :knife: :knife: :knife: :knife: :knife:

I know pastry chefs which are more qualified to speak on behalf of Evolution than this dumbass.

That is why he knows it is not science.

Here is one for you:
Hindsite wrote:That is why he knows it is not science.
:knife: That's the worst argument I have ever heard. That's like me saying that since I am an atheist, I know more about God than you. :knife:

Just stop talking about science. It's quite possible you are the most ignorant person I have ever seen, related to science. You're simply clueless where science is concerned. Stop trying to dismiss what you do not understand
Godstud wrote::knife: That's the worst argument I have ever heard. That's like me saying that since I am an atheist, I know more about God than you. :knife:

Just stop talking about science. It's quite possible you are the most ignorant person I have ever seen, related to science. You're simply clueless where science is concerned. Stop trying to dismiss what you do not understand

The idea is that the theory of evolution is mainly philosophy and religious faith, not science. Guess what Darwin was trained in.
Hindsite wrote:The idea is that the theory of evolution is mainly philosophy and religious faith, not science.
That's why you fail. You are lumping scientific theory in with religion and philosophy, when it has nothing to do with either. You haven't a fucking CLUE what science is. That's called willful ignorance.

This is the science that idiots, like those morons in those youtube videos cannot argue against.

Human Evolution Evidence
http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence

Noemon Edit: Rule 2 Violation
Godstud wrote:That's why you fail. You are lumping scientific theory in with religion and philosophy, when it has nothing to do with either. You haven't a fucking CLUE what science is. That's called willful ignorance.

This is the science that idiots, like those morons in those youtube videos cannot argue against.

Human Evolution Evidence
http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence

So reading your reference is not going to change me. But I have read things like that before and it usually contains a lot of propaganda based on speculations.
Saying that the Smithsonian puts out propaganda is pretty dumb. It's a museum that prides itself on being "for the increase and diffusion of knowledge,".

Do you have any evidence that the Smithsonian is putting out lies and propaganda, or is this more of your utterly stupid belief?

By Drlee
Wikipedia states that Proconsul is an extinct genus of primates that existed from 23 to 25 million years ago during the Miocene epoch. However, this is pure speculation for many reasons. No one was there to know what existed 23 to 25 million years ago and Genesis reveals that the earth with life was created only a little over 6,000 years ago. And no one can prove some bones of some dead and supposedly extinct ape is the ancestor of anything. That is obviously a made up story to anyone with common sense. So don't be so gullible to believe it.

Oh shit. I guess I have to tear into it.

Hindsite. You simply do not understand the creation story. Let me lead you through it and fill in the blanks.

We can forget about the first couple of days because was busy "moving above the firmaments and such. BORING. Even for him. All that nice firmament and heavens and what did he see when he looked at it? Bupkes! (Yiddish for "beans" but taken to mean nothing. Appropriate here because a) God was Jewish and b) he went on to make, well beans the next day.)

The third day:

And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

And now we haaave? Bupkes. Literally beans. And trees and grass and all. And here is where it gets confusing. We have light and darkness. Not days yet. Why not "days"? Read on McDuff.

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
15 and let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
18 and to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

Now we have days! But before there were days look at all that went on. We also have astrology. Look at the purpose of the lights. (And oh by the way a boon to all of the plants he made before there were days.

I know you are all waiting for fish.

0 ¶ And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

We have fish. And a shit ton of them if this is to be believed. And (who knew) birds came from the ocean! Now we have a world with fish and birds. Modern Paleontology is down with this. Because birds are descended from dinosaurs and dinosaurs from fish this works well.

So to recap. We have lots of plants (including beans) multiplying like crazy. We have fish and we have birds. Who's next?

24 ¶ And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
26 ¶ And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. Mt. 19.4 · Mk. 10.6
28 And God blessed them, Gen. 5.1, 2 and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

And that is the shooting match. Every creeping thing as they said. Done in a single day. We can't know how long plants were around because days had not been created until after them. But fish? All populated the earth in a single day.

But I am a bit tripped up by the absurdity of your 6000 years. We have cave paintings that are 35,000 years old. We have buildings that are at least 7,000 years old. Well. I'm sure you can figure it out because 57% of creation was done before days were created according to the Genesis story.

I think contemplating this will be good for you. It is not hard so I think you will find it stimulating. Get back to me with what you figure out. I am too busy being a Christian to worry about what Jews were doing 6,000 years ago. If it weren't for the pretty pictures I wouldn't give much of a fuck about the cave paintings either.
Godstud wrote:Saying that the Smithsonian puts out propaganda is pretty dumb. It's a museum that prides itself on being "for the increase and diffusion of knowledge,".

Do you have any evidence that the Smithsonian is putting out lies and propaganda, or is this more of your utterly stupid belief?

I did not say the Smithsonian puts out propaganda. I have been to the Smithsonian and I believe they try to do the best they can, but I could be wrong. I remember a big pendulum that just kept swinging.
Seems us folk are at an impasse. As long as we acknowledge the dirty prods are heretic scum I think we can drink together!

If I'm going to be a fish I want to be a sturgeon. They look pretty neat.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Life is complex, but laws are simple Whate[…]

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isra[…]