Pope Francis and His Lies - Page 11 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
Godstud wrote:So anything before 2000 years ago isn't Christian, and anything before 1300 years ago isn't Muslim. Got it. Semantics really, if you have a book about God that dates further back than that. That's like saying Moses wasn't a Christian.

@Drlee I'm not trying to argue against religion, just Hindsite's version of it.

One of the best representatives of modern Christianity is the Pope.

Moses wasn't Christian he was Jewish. How the hell could someone be a Christian before Christ? :eh:
If you consider that God is timeless, omnipotent and all that crap, he could have easily traveled thru time, and he knew what was going to happen. So, he knew Moses and all the gang would be in teh book that would mold Christianity, so technically, it's ALL Christianity.
Godstud wrote:If you consider that God is timeless, omnipotent and all that crap, he could have easily traveled thru time, and he knew what was going to happen. So, he knew Moses and all the gang would be in teh book that would mold Christianity, so technically, it's ALL Christianity.

Actually the Old Testament with later texts, such as the Midrash and the Talmud makes up Judaism. Christianity does not start until the New Testament. Christians are not bound by the laws of Moses in the Old Testament, as are the Jews of Judaism. Christians are also not bound by the teachings of the Pope and his Roman Catholic Church either. The Truth has set us free. Praise the Lord.
So the 10 Commandments don't count because he didn't put them in the New Testament? That's new! :lol:

So the New Testament is simply errata for The Bible. OK... I get it now... :roll:
Godstud wrote:So the 10 Commandments don't count because he didn't put them in the New Testament? That's new! :lol:

So the New Testament is simply errata for The Bible. OK... I get it now... :roll:

Jesus, the Son of God, took care of that. Praise the Lord.
Hindsite, the Midrash and the Talmud were written after Jesus came along and destroyed the Temple.

They were not written before Jesus. After all Jesus is blasphemed in the Talmud pretty badly.

The Torah and the rest of the Tanakh was however written beforehand.

We as Christians still believe in it's holiness, hence it is fully in the Bible and the Ten Commandments are still good moral code to follow. Jesus only added 2 that summarised the other ten and you know this already.

We are all Christians ultimately, let's have respect for each other.

The main reason we are not bound by the Torah is because Jesus taught us as GENTILE CHRISTIANS that we do not need circumcisions and only need Baptism and to know the Gospel. He did not say the same for Jewish converts to Christianity. They are still bound by the Torah although under Jesus reinterpretation of it.

Hallelujah. Praise the Lord!

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]