"the Germans are bad, very bad" - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Ongoing wars and conflict resolution, international agreements or lack thereof. Nationhood, secessionist movements, national 'home' government versus internationalist trends and globalisation.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
ArtAllm wrote:On the other hand this Israeli citizens does not support any transformation of Israel into a multucultural mode.

Of course they don't because the Israeli zionist is the jewish equivalent of you. You should know that jewry falls into basically three different categories and the category which noir calls radical jews are as hostile to the others as you might be to all of them.

This article by Churchill is as relevant now as it ever was:

ZIONISM versus BOLSHEVISM - A STRUGGLE FOR THE SOUL OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE.

By the Rt. Hon. Winston S. Churchill.

I think it is an important distinction to make. The "radical jews" are actually a kind of anti-jew. This was the tragic failure of the nazis that in their attempts to defend themselves from the toxic influence of the bolshevist / radical jew they set about fighting all jews the majority of whom were perfectly harmless or innocent.
MememyselfandIJK wrote:I don't think that any group of people fall into 3 categories, but what might they be?

Churchill spells it out in the article linked above but for a summary:

National Jews: jews who identify with their adopted nation state and are in general loyal subjects / citizens who happen to have the jewish religion. Eg An Englishman of the jewish religion.

Zionist Jews: jews who opted for the great adventure of making a national homeland for themselves rather than adapt to someone else's.

Bolshevist or Radical Jews: jews who reject both jewry and national identities and in their madness aim to pull all civilisation down for the sake of their kooky subversive belief systems with which they have replaced their authentic religious, ethnic and national affiliations. eg: Karl Marx, Trotsky, Noam Chomsky, Bernie Sanders etc.
noir wrote:Wrong. The Third Reich elites had their own internationalism, and deep affinity and solidarity with the Arab world and Islam. They even saw themselves as anti racists. Somehow the postwar Germans brought up by false perception that the Nazis were all Right Wing thugs.

The Nazi anti racism is the most surprising, here an excerpt from ground breaking study

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=169126&p=14809446&hilit=Herf#p14809446
Oh , then what of these planks in the NSDAP platform , which seems to contradict your assertion .
5. Those who are not citizens must live in Germany as foreigners and must be subject to the law of aliens. , 7. We demand that the State shall above all undertake to ensure that every citizen shall have the possibility of living decently and earning a livelihood. If it should not be possible to feed the whole population, then aliens (non-citizens) must be expelled from the Reich.

8. Any further immigration of non-Germans must be prevented. We demand that all non-Germans who have entered Germany since August 2, 1914, shall be compelled to leave the Reich immediately.
- http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/r ... points.htm , and also the Third Reich Era law on citizenship http://www.owlnet.rice.edu/~rar4619/reich.html . Both certainly seem to me to constitute ethnic nationalism .
quetzalcoatl wrote:Since the fall of the Soviet Union, US involvement in NATO has not been about countering Russian hegemony. It's about countering German hegemony.

The real threat to Europe is not Russia. It's not even US disengagement. The real threat is a unified Germany.

It's good to see you have finally come out off the imperialist closet and outed yourself. That leftist pretense never suited you. Yes, the EU is the only organisation capable of stand up to US imperialism, not militarily of course, but at least economically. That's why your dear leader wants to destroy it. Separately you can bully each nation into submission, but united you can't impose your dictate.

The US involvement in Nato has always been about dividing up Europe from Russia to prevent peace in Europe. But since you weren't satisfied with dividing up Europe you also had to destabilize the ME to threaten Europe from the South. Well, you shot yourself in the foot. Russia is moving into the ME and Europe is spreading its wings.

Trump has been most helpful in cutting trans-Atlantic ties and your friends on the British isles will do the rest. Even the most lethargic politicians in Europe (even in Germany) are starting to wake up to the new reality.
noir wrote:Wrong. The Third Reich elites had their own internationalism, and deep affinity and solidarity with the Arab world and Islam. They even saw themselves as anti racists. Somehow the postwar Germans brought up by false perception that the Nazis were all Right Wing thugs.

Wrong? Racism was key piece of Nazi ideology. That some at various stages for various primroses may have advocated or produced propaganda that may be term anti0-racist or internationalist, just is the smallest of minuscule amounts compared to their bread and butter died in the wool racism.

The Nazis were mainly right wing thugs, it was the core group. It's not a false perception
pugsville wrote:Wrong? Racism was key piece of Nazi liberal ideology. That some at various stages for various primroses may have advocated or produced propaganda that may be term anti0-racist or internationalist, just is the smallest of minuscule amounts compared to their bread and butter died in the wool racism.

The Nazis liberals were mainly right wing thugs, it was the core group. It's not a false perception

There! Fixed it for you.

Bear in mind that racism is about attributing political significance to identifiable biological traits. :)
These supposedly "anti fascist" Germans are not different from Nazi Islamophilia back at times, mainly amongst its educated and proffesion classes (the followers of geopolitcal guru, Karl Haushofer and the Strasserite movement.) They both share the same hatred and racism against the same usual suspects.

The guy who confronts Antifa (chanting Nazis Raus) is the journalist Michael Stürzenberger who recently sentenced to six months in jail for posting on his Facebook page a historical photo of the Arab (Palestinian) Nazi alliance. It was all known before German 68' student revolution. But they succeeded to reframe this German Islamic alliance in fashionable liberal language. Today they keep the pro Arab and Islamic lie by draconian censorship reguation.

foxdemon wrote:There! Fixed it for you.

Bear in mind that racism is about attributing political significance to identifiable biological traits. :)

Read some history. Understand what your talking about. Thuggery and racism were defining values for the Nazi movement.
Racism against the Jews and partly against Slavs. By postwar post colonial definition they were "anti racists" and "anti imperialists" who campaigned tirelessly for the Arab and Color world rights.
Last edited by noir on 26 Nov 2017 14:29, edited 4 times in total.
The Nazis were, of course, massively racist against blacks: http://research.calvin.edu/german-propa ... aganda.htm

And not just "partly" against Slavs - completely: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost - which, of course was part of their idea of a German Empire, ie 'Reich'.

To claim that by anyone's definition they were "anti racists" and "anti imperialists" is Nazi apologism of the worst sort - a direct lie in the service of racism and genocide.
Atlantis wrote:It's good to see you have finally come out off the imperialist closet and outed yourself. That leftist pretense never suited you. Yes, the EU is the only organisation capable of stand up to US imperialism, not militarily of course, but at least economically. That's why your dear leader wants to destroy it. Separately you can bully each nation into submission, but united you can't impose your dictate.

The US involvement in Nato has always been about dividing up Europe from Russia to prevent peace in Europe. But since you weren't satisfied with dividing up Europe you also had to destabilize the ME to threaten Europe from the South. Well, you shot yourself in the foot. Russia is moving into the ME and Europe is spreading its wings.

Trump has been most helpful in cutting trans-Atlantic ties and your friends on the British isles will do the rest. Even the most lethargic politicians in Europe (even in Germany) are starting to wake up to the new reality.

So, no.

Substituting one emerging imperialist power(Germany) for another fading one(US), you still end up with imperialism. And no, they are not "standing up" to the US, any more than China is. They are simply exploiting visible weaknesses and stepping in.

You could argue, I suppose, that a multi-polar imperialism is somehow superior to uni-polar one. Perhaps. But the benefits don't seem to be trickling down to the working stiffs in Portugal, Spain, Italy, and Greece. Looks like pretty much a wash, unless you are cheerleader for German continental hegemony.
quetzalcoatl wrote:The relationship between Germany and the other nations of the EU is not one of equality. It's not even first among equals. It's much closer to the relationship between the US and the rest of the Americas - with France playing the part of Canada.

There might be a problem with the German government. I don't really know. But I do know a lot of German people or people that came to American from Germany that still have family in Germany. I have yet to meet any bad Germans. I think they are just as good as anyone else.

Confessions extracted under torture...seems legit.[…]

^ Wouldn't happen though, since the Israelis are n[…]

I was actually unaware :lol: Before he was […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Every accusation is a confession Why sexual v[…]