Man charged with sexual impropriety; presumed guilty. - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Godstud wrote:@Sivad well then... maybe it's you.

I knew this nice little girl, 15 years old, a friend of my little brother. She went to a party and was manipulated into drinking until she passed out, once she was out some little shit stripped off her pants and underwear and rammed a beer bottle into her vagina in front of 50 people. Nobody was ever prosecuted because none of the other cruds ever said anything. True story. That's people.
No, Sivad, that's people you hang around with. I don't know anyone who would sit by and let such a horrific thing happen to a girl. I wouldn't stand by and let that happen.

You trying to lump all liberals into one is idiotic. Who's adulating the Clintons? <looks around and sees no one> You're talking out your ass.

Why do you think you're better than everyone else? You just seem like a very negative and cynical, name-caller.
Godstud wrote:No, Sivad, that's people you hang around with. I don't know anyone who would sit by and let such a horrific thing happen to a girl. I wouldn't stand by and let that happen.

I don't hang around anybody like that, but I know a lot of people that are like that.

You trying to lump all liberals into one is idiotic. Who's adulating the Clintons? <looks around and sees no one> You're talking out your ass.

I'll post 50 million hours of youtube clips if you want. It's all coming out now, the whole establishment is up to its ears in sex abuse and misconduct, and that's only just scratching the surface. This world is a moral sewer, where are all these good people?
Sivad wrote:I don't hang around anybody like that, but I know a lot of people that are like that.
I'm sad to hear that. I do not know anyone like that.

Sivad wrote:I'll post 50 million hours of youtube clips if you want.
:lol: Sorry, but Youtube is not a source for reliable evidence. it's great for confirmation bias, though.

Sivad wrote:It's all coming out now, the whole establishment is up to ears in sex abuse and misconduct, and that's only just scratching the surface.
Yes, but that's in politics and among the rich and idiotic. Remember, most people don't fit into that category.

Sivad wrote:This world is a moral sewer, where are all these good people?
They're the people you don't notice because they aren't rich and famous. Look around you! If the people around you are shit, then WTF are you doing there? MOVE!
Godstud wrote:I'm sad to hear that. I do not know anyone like that.

You do, you just don't recognize them for what they are.

They're the people you don't notice because they aren't rich and famous. Look around you! If the people around you are shit, then WTF are you doing there? MOVE!

I live in a pretty nice upper middle class community and there's wife beaters, child abusers, bullies, fraudsters, racists, addicts, and assholes of ever stripe. It only gets worse in both directions( rich and poor) from where I'm at. I don't imagine the overly privileged or extremely impoverished are any healthier. If where I'm at isn't representative of the best our society has to offer then I can't imagine where to look for that.
Sivad wrote:You do, you just don't recognize them for what they are.
No, you're simply wrong. If you assume the worst in people, and treat them accordingly, you often do get the worst.

Sivad wrote:I live in a pretty nice upper middle class community and there's wife beaters, child abusers, bullies, fraudsters, racists, addicts, and assholes of ever stripe.
If that's the people you choose to live among, then I pity you. Either that, or you are making the worst kind of assumption about the people around you.

Sivad wrote:If where I'm at isn't representative of the best our society has to offer then I can't imagine where to look for that.
The problem is that you are imagining the worst your society has to offer. Do you have any evidence to support that you're surrounded by shit people, or is this just an assumption that you're making?

People being wealthier often isn't an indicator that they are better people, either. Some of the best people I have known, will never be rich or wealthy.
Godstud wrote:The problem is that you are imagining the worst your society has to offer. Do you have any evidence to support that you're surrounded by shit people, or is this just an assumption that you're making?

I know them well, I've lived next to them for years. I know them, their families, their stories, their mindsets. They're my friends and neighbors, I know them. There are some good ones, but most of them are worthless.

People being wealthier often isn't an indicator that they are better people, either.

I never claimed it was, but in the middle people aren't deranged by excess or deprivation.

Some of the best people I have known, will never be rich or wealthy

There's good people from all walks. I'm not saying there are no good people, just that most people are some kind of asshole or other.
There's a far cry from being a pedophile or kiddy-fiddler to a simply asshole. Everyone can be an asshole at times, so that's a pretty low bar to set for "decency". :lol:
Godstud wrote:Everyone can be an asshole at times, so that's a pretty low bar to set for "decency". :lol:

Well the point is that when it comes down to it they're assholes at heart. They're all "nice" when you hang out with them but they don't know what the the right thing is let alone having any real commitment to doing it. I have no doubt things like domestic violence, child and animal abuse, even rape and incest are all common place in my community.
I think the world is fucked up because people in general are fucked up. If you're ruled by trash you are trash.

"The general ethos of the people they have to govern determines the behaviour of politicians." - T.S. Eliot, The idea of a Christian society
The world's in a pickle. If it wasn't for the promise of technology I'd say the whole thing is doomed. I have no faith in people, it's only ever been a relatively small number of individuals that have kept this whole circus from devolving into a totally retarded nightmare. I look forward to the day when our kind of people have gone the way of the dinosaur and a better sort of people have inherited the earth.
I know them well, I've lived next to them for years. I know them, their families, their stories, their mindsets. They're my friends and neighbors, I know them. There are some good ones, but most of them are worthless.

Speaking from my own personal experience, I have to agree with that. In my experience, about 90% of people are worthless scumbags. It seems to be a corollary of Theodore Sturgeon's Law that "90% of everything is crap". Just as 90% of all novels are crap and 90% of all TV programmes are crap, so 90% of all human beings are crap.

Sigmund Freud reached a similar conclusion: "In the depths of my heart I can’t help being convinced that my dear fellow-men, with a few exceptions, are worthless." It is only once you have listened to another human being confessing their innermost thoughts and desires, pouring out their heart to you on the analyst's couch in utterly honest and unguarded intimacy, that you truly realise what an utterly and irredeemably worthless piece of shit they truly are. Lol.

This, of course, is why I am a Marxist-Leninist. Communism is truly the only hope for humanity. A new type of human being must be created.
Sivad wrote:The world's in a pickle. If it wasn't for the promise of technology I'd say the whole thing is doomed. I have no faith in people, it's only ever been a relatively small number of individuals that have kept this whole circus from devolving into a totally retarded nightmare. I look forward to the day when our kind of people have gone the way of the dinosaur and a better sort of people have inherited the earth.

Then you should like me, because I am a better sort of person. Praise the Lord.
Back to the topic at hand...

'DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR' Virgin boss Sir Richard Branson accused of ‘motorboating’ singer by ‘burying head in her boobs’ as Joss Stone looked on
Mum-of-two Antonia said: “We were by the bar and he was saying bye to everyone. He came up to me and put his face in my breasts.

“He went ‘brrrrrr’ and just walked away. It was surreal, totally out of the blue. Joss and I were like, ‘What the hell was that?!’ Everyone was wondering why I wasn’t angry because I’m usually a firebrand. But I was just too shocked.”

Well if it's true, I have to give Richard Branson points for style. That left me laughing out loud. Of course he was drinking... :lol:
Well if it's true, I have to give Richard Branson points for style. That left me laughing out loud. Of course he was drinking... :lol:

That's just Branson being Branson. He's famous (if that's the right word) for dropping his trousers and mooning people as they leave his island retreat. It's his way of waving goodbye. Lol. :lol:

Voting for this guy again would be a very banan[…]

...Genocide requires special intent... Jared Ku[…]

The US government does not care about the ongoing […]

I would also say that the extreme Left can be j[…]