"the Germans are bad, very bad" - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Ongoing wars and conflict resolution, international agreements or lack thereof. Nationhood, secessionist movements, national 'home' government versus internationalist trends and globalisation.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
The German elite is indeed vile. They probably were the ones who adviced Obama for Iranian deal. It's nothing to do with German individual or German ancestry.

Matthias Küntzel Iran and Germany

As Berlin’s Federal Agency for Foreign Trade pointed out in last September’s brochure “Growth Markets in the Near and Middle East,” Germany is Iran’s No. 1 supplier of almost all types of machinery except for power systems and the building sector, where Italian manufacturers dominate the Iranian market.

But perhaps it’s not so surprising. The country’s position toward Tehran seems to be at a crossroads. The “grand coalition” government looks at Iran through different prisms. While Chancellor Angela Merkel argues for tougher sanctions if necessary to stop the Iranian bomb, Germany’s foreign policy establishment, including a key advisor to Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier, preaches accommodation, even a “strategic partnership” with Iran.

Not so in Germany itself. “Sanctions get us nowhere!” countered Christoph Bertram in the weekly Der Spiegel last month. “Chancellor Angela Merkel should not back every Israeli warning of catastrophe.”

Berlin was particularly persistent in seeking to become a partner of Iran. Thus, the American sanctions effort was undermined by an intensified German export drive to Iran. Iran’s former ambassador to Germany, Hossein Mousavian, records the great delight this caused in Teheran: “Iranian decision-makers were well aware in the 1990s of Germany’s significant role in breaking the economic chains with which the United States had surrounded Iran…. Iran also saw the potential acquisition of German technology, in the context of the impositions of sanctions by the United States, as vital to the development of the Iranian economy.”[16]

To date the watchword of Berlin’s Iranian policy has been: as few sanctions as possible, in order to protect German industrial interests; as many sanctions as necessary, in order to avoid negative headlines. It has been easy to advocate “a united approach” and hide behind the obstruction of Moscow and Beijing.
While Ms. Merkel emphasizes Germany’s historical responsibilities, particularly toward the Jewish state, Messrs. Perthes and Bertram unscrupulously reject such considerations. Economic and strategic interests trump all other concerns.
Germany was behind Obama's Iranian deal

November 25 2017

Reuters.com. Iran warns it would increase missile range if threatened by Europe

In a November 25 interview on Iran TV's Channel 1, IRGC Deputy Commander General Hossein Salami said that "until now, we felt that Europe did not pose a threat to us, so we did not plan the range of our missiles to reach Europe, even though we can." He warned that "we will extend the range of our missiles to wherever we feel threatened." Salami's comments were made against the backdrop of French President Macron's statement about the need to deal with Iran's missile project.
@noir

>Beneficial economic development for everyone

noir: I hate it

EDIT:

>When asked why

noir: Because filthy Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooslems

Honestly noir I bet that if you were about to drown and the only person willing to help you was an Arab Muslim, you would rather die than be saved. This level of nativity and complete dedication to such vague ideology is something only found in kids who just started learning about politics.
I like Germans, I think they are very good people. I met many Germans when I was in the military and they were all nice to me. I saw one of the most beautiful young ladies when I was in Germany. She came over and set down beside me when I was watching a strip tease and asked me to buy her a drink. Her face was real close and I had never seen someone with such beautiful clear facial skin before. I was a little shocked and of course I bought her the very expensive drink she wanted. Germans are wonderful people.
Hindsite wrote:I like Germans, I think they are very good people. I met many Germans when I was in the military and they were all nice to me. I saw one of the most beautiful young ladies when I was in Germany. She came over and set down beside me when I was watching a strip tease and asked me to buy her a drink. Her face was real close and I had never seen someone with such beautiful clear facial skin before. I was a little shocked and of course I bought her the very expensive drink she wanted. Germans are wonderful people.

The quality of your posts has taken a striking turn for the better!
noir wrote:I was hesitating whether to give @Hindsite a like or not. He shares something personal amd intimate. But it's just personal. On the big picture, the German (elite) is still bad. Very bad.

I don't know any German (elite) personally, however, the average Germans that I have met are very nice people, in my opinion.
noir wrote:The German elite tends to manipulate conflicts around the world. Mainly in the volatile Middle East. They are evil.

That may be true, but the title of the post just says Germans are bad.
noir wrote:Trump is German. He didn't mean "bad" on racist terms. It's obious

Donald Trump is American born in New York City, NY. and so was his his Father. His mother was born in Scotland.
noir wrote:^
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=169225&start=20#p14866185

So Trump's grandfather was banned from Germany for not doing military service. That seems to prove that his grandfather was not one of the German (elite). Anyway, no one should be blamed for what one of their grandparents did. Also having an ancestor that once lived in Germany does not make one German anymore than having an ancestor that once lived in Scotland make one Scottish. Being born in American makes one an American. That is the way it works now.

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]