Soy Product Consumption and Political Orientation - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

How does your soya product consumption correlate with your political orientation?

I eat soy products very often and I self-identify as a leftist
10%
I eat soy products rarely or never and I self-identify as a leftist
33%
I eat soy products very often and I am not a leftist
5%
I eat soy products rarely or never and I am not a leftist
33%
other
18%
To one of the Victorian-admirers, Red_Army wrote:It is you who are the nazi.

The Victorians killed far more people, and many more cultures than the Nazis did. And it was the Victorians who really developed Scientific Racism.

So the soya products that you consume are obviously making you sharper than the dullard meat-eating Scientific Racists that have infested this thread.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Meanwhile, the Mexicans who were drinking chocolate in 1491 were also flushing away their waste and bathing daily at that time.

How'd they turn out again? I can't remember......... :lol:
Victoribus Spolia wrote:How'd they turn out again? I can't remember......... :lol:

The natives of North America were genocided by the Victorians. (The Mexican region was semi-genocided by the less racist-by-5% Spanish)

A lot of lives were severely shortened in the process, meaning that Victorian lifespans were only long for the whitest raced. And even then, their longevity was probably exaggerated for 'racial superiority' propaganda reasons.
QatzelOk wrote:The natives of North America were genocided by the Victorians. (The Mexican region was semi-genocided by the less racist-by-5% Spanish)

A lot of lives were severely shortened in the process, meaning that Victorian lifespans were only long for the whitest raced. And even then, their longevity was probably exaggerated for 'racial superiority' propaganda reasons.

:*(

BUT we got chocolate out of the deal. So........Win? :D

Pants-of-dog wrote:Feel free to keep doing those British traditions if you think the benefit is worth the gain.

Totally considering it. Whatever makes me stronger.
Victoribus Spolia wrote::*(

BUT we got chocolate out of the deal. So........Win? :D

Human beings often trade with one another.

Brutal pirates have to steal because they have nothing to offer anyone else in exchange.
Pants-of-dog wrote:The Victorian era: when the UK finally figured out plumbing and not living in their own feces.

Meanwhile, the Mexicans who were drinking chocolate in 1491 were also flushing away their waste and bathing daily at that time.

Mexicans are Spanish mainly. You mean Aztecs I guess, those charming people that were enthusiastic about human sacrifice right up until the jackboots of Spanish Catholicism stamped the habit out of them.

QatzelOk wrote:The natives of North America were genocided by the Victorians. (The Mexican region was semi-genocided by the less racist-by-5% Spanish)

There was no deliberate genocide, both north and south americans were destroyed by disease unwittingly brought over by europeans, Spanish included (in fact spain first!) The populations of south american were larger than the north due to their more sophisticated civilisation hence why more remained after the epidemics stabilised.
QatzelOk wrote:Human beings often trade with one another.

Brutal pirates have to steal because they have nothing to offer anyone else in exchange.

So......Chocolate. Win? Yes or No?

SolarCross wrote:There was no deliberate genocide, both north and south americans were destroyed by disease unwittingly brought over by europeans, Spanish included (in fact spain first!) The populations of south american than the north were larger due to their more sophisticated civilisation hence why more remained after the epidemics stabilised.

Uh-Oh, your not going to defend the "White-Devil" are you?

Victoribus Spolia wrote:Totally considering it. Whatever makes me stronger.

If you think living in your own feces, living with livestock, and eschewing plumbing makes you stronger, then you are pre-Victorian.

———————

SolarCross wrote:Mexicans are Spanish mainly. You mean Aztecs I guess, those charming people that were enthusiastic about human sacrifice right up until the jackboots of Spanish Catholicism stamped the habit out of them.

Yes, those Spanish Catholics who supposedly hated human sacrifice but thought burning people at the stake for their god was holy.

But I see we agree about the whole plumbing and disease thing.
Racist European Capitalism didn't only burn 'heretics' but they also destroyed thousands of historical texts both Indigenous, and European.

In this thread, the purpose is to destroy Soya texts by sharing commonly-shared commercial lies.

'Commercial lies' is the only unifying theme (soya is murder, victorians were supermen, america isn't genocidal, etc)
QatzelOk wrote:Racist European Capitalism didn't only burn 'heretics' but they also destroyed thousands of historical texts both Indigenous, and European.

In this thread, the purpose is to destroy Soya texts by sharing commonly-shared commercial lies.

'Commercial lies' is the only unifying theme (soya is murder, victorians were supermen, america isn't genocidal, etc)

SolarCross wrote:I must be spending too much time of pofo but I with great regret I can't help but recognise that there is something in that, some people genuinely do need burning....

Yep.....the more you interact with people on here, the more you realize that you need more wood and lighter fluid. :flamer:

The photo in the article showing tunnels supposed[…]

Warnings for civilians to evacuate, including drop[…]

What interests are those? He is an honorary US […]

The tail has been wagging the dog.. Israel is a[…]