Satire for 2017 - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Beren
Huffpost wrote:On Thursday, when asked why Trump has been conspicuously silent about Moore, White House counselor Kellyanne Conway said the president has been too busy to comment.

Huffpost wrote:During his Asia trip, Trump claimed that he had not been following the story closely because “I do not watch much television.”

“I haven’t gotten to see too much. And believe it or not, even when I’m in Washington or New York, I do not watch much television. I know they like to say that. People that don’t know me, they like to say I watch television ― people with fake sources. You know, fake reporters, fake sources. But I don’t get to watch much television. Primarily because of documents. I’m reading documents. A lot. And different things,” he told reporters. “Honestly, I’d have to look at it, and I’d have to see, because, again, I’m dealing with the president of China, the president of Russia.”

"What are you doing upstairs, Donny? Watching television?"

"No, I'm reading documents, Mom. I'm president dealing with other presidents you know!"
By Rancid
The Immortal Goon wrote:Image

I absolute hate that companies are doing this shit more and more. Companies all say they do this because it benefits the consumer, but that's total bullshit. Company executives are legally bound to do what's best for share holders, not consumers. We get fucked by this model, because companies effectively collude to all do these service models, so there's no escaping it.

FUCKING ASSHOLES.
By Godstud

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]

@Rugoz A compromise with Putin is impossibl[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we […]

[usermention=41202] @late[/usermention] The[…]