U.S. to Recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

The lunatic has actually done it.

The Americans understand very well that this senseless gestures could cause bloodshed in the ME. The state department has advised all embassies in the region to avoid non-essential travel in the coming weeks.

He is deliberately and without any need poking into a wasps' nest. What is he trying to achieve? A showdown with Iran?
This is what happens when we destroy the state department, kick out anyone actually intelligent from the government, and have an infantile idiot run the whole show with all the tact and diplomatic skill you'd expect from a reality TV star.
Yeah, I miss the good old days when competent technocrats with decades of experience were dangerously destabilizing the world by antagonizing major powers, overthrowing governments, waging covert wars, and training, arming, and funding radical jihadists. You can implode entire regions and plunge whole societies into chaos but moving an embassy to Jerusalem is just reckless lunacy. :knife:
Last edited by Sivad on 06 Dec 2017 21:41, edited 1 time in total.
Somehow I think nuclear war with North Korea and inept bumbling destroying what little peace we have achieved are definitely worse. Possibly because I have the ability to have a sense of scale consider nuance and not see everything in black and white.
Hong Wu wrote:Your ability to turn literally anything into a whites/blacks issue is pretty cringeworthy.

Is that an argument? But I can see how giving Black people human status among us can be a bit cringe worthy(like how you didn't space that,btw). Like should Black people be giving the same legal rights as any White? Nah, the fact we give them more access to our white space and business is good enough. Hell we even let them fuck our women, which is more than a fair share considering we(and I mean me, hapa) fuck their women and yours(cause again hapa. I wonder are you like the low quality Asian, like Philippine?

Hong Wu wrote: Like in the other thread you're rambling about how Trump doesn't care about whites because some of the waiters are presumably white but what if the dish washers are also white?

I never said that, you just making fake shit.
Hong Wu wrote:Does he care and not care at the same time?

Why not, Trump is both a globalist and a nationalist meaning imperialism.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Fuck Palestine and Fuck Islam

Some state this is cause for another holocaust. See how can you say Islam is violent when the Jews and their enablers are worse?
Great president. After decades of mega propaganda and Palestinian fetish only a non conventional man like Trump can do such historical move. The Palestinian cause is the most clueless cause history ever knew. It was developed to such level both because of the oil power of the Arabs and European antisemitism. Personally, don't care where the Americans will set their embassy, but to break dacades of propaganda is always good.
noir wrote:Great president. After decades of mega propaganda and Palestinian fetish only a non conventional man like Trump can do such historical move. The Palestinian cause is the most clueless cause history ever knew. It was developed to such level both because of the oil power of the Arabs and European antisemitism. Personally, don't care where the Americans will set their embassy, but to break dacades of propaganda is always good.

What's more clueless is the US support for Israel.
Could be. But the Palestinian cause is simply clueless. They are not nation and can't devlope anything. Most of them newcomers pretend to be indigenous. Almost every tenet in their cause is a lie. Yet for decades they hold the news headline like no other people in history. When I was used to listen to BBC, this low level civil conflict used to open every half hour news bulletin for years. Day by day. Week by week, month by month. I once called the HQ to ask them why they are doing it. They were so brainwashed and had no answer.

Some of the posts in this thread clearly influenced by this propaganda.
noir wrote:Could be. But the Palestinian cause is simply clueless. They are not nation and can't devlope anything. Most of them newcomers pretend to be indigenous. Almost every tenet in their cause is a lie. Yet for decades they hold the news headline like no other people in history. When I was used to listen to BBC, this low level civil conflict used to open every half hour news bulletin for years. Day by day. Week by week, month by month. I once called the HQ to ask them why they are doing it. They were so brainwashed and had no answer.

Some of the posts in this thread clearly influenced by this propaganda.

Thank you! Finally a comment with sense and facts based. The pro Palestine propaganda is the biggest lie told by the media, is pretty crazy how they create this allegedly native people with all the rights out of thin air. The worst part is they never, ever comment the Holy War in Lebanon or the Jordan war, pretending wasn't low life Palestinian Muslims that destroyed Lebanon
Drlee wrote:Here is a monumental piece of stupidity.

Why do you think that is stupid. Clinton, Bush and Obama all promised to do the same thing. Only Trump followed through on his promise.

MistyTiger wrote:Trump is insane.

He's super awesome and has a great hairdo.

Rancid wrote: Just because. No other reason, there is no American interest served here, other than to make the president and moronic evangelicals feel like they have a bigger penis.

My penis definitely feels bigger now.

Atlantis wrote:The Americans understand very well that this senseless gestures{sic} could cause bloodshed in the ME.

The only reason it could cause bloodshed is because Palestinians tend to be senselessly violent.

mikema63 wrote:This is what happens when we destroy the state department, kick out anyone actually intelligent from the government, and have an infantile idiot run the whole show with all the tact and diplomatic skill you'd expect from a reality TV star.

Rex Tillerson was an oil man.

Sivad wrote:You can implode entire regions and plunge whole societies into chaos but moving an embassy to Jerusalem is just reckless lunacy. :knife:

It is interesting what bothers the political left these days.

mikema63 wrote:Somehow I think nuclear war with North Korea and inept bumbling destroying what little peace we have achieved are definitely worse.

Donald Trump isn't testing missiles over North Korean airspace. Little Rocket Man is doing that over Japanese airspace.
blackjack21 wrote:Why do you think that is stupid. Clinton, Bush and Obama all promised to do the same thing. Only Trump followed through on his promise.

He's super awesome and has a great hairdo.

My penis definitely feels bigger now.

The only reason it could cause bloodshed is because Palestinians tend to be senselessly violent.

Rex Tillerson was an oil man.

It is interesting what bothers the political left these days.

Donald Trump isn't testing missiles over North Korean airspace. Little Rocket Man is doing that over Japanese airspace.

Dude,

My penis is much much bigger than yours.
Rancid wrote:What's more clueless is the US support for Israel.

Perhaps Heir Trump needs to prove that those nasty rumors about 'Russian interference' are false.

AIPAC is still in charge.

What a relief. Everyone can go back to their normal sheep lives now. :lol:
noir wrote:The Europeans love the Palestinian cause. They believe it diminished their guilt. Karma is a bitch

Or maybe they feel sorry for the locals (Palestinians etc) who now have to try to survive all those nasty German Jews?

Perhaps a lot educated people in Europe see Palestine as a beautiful potential starlet whose only 'crime' is refusing to blow the regional Harvey Weinstein of nations?
QatzelOk wrote:Perhaps Heir Trump needs to prove that those nasty rumors about 'Russian interference' are false.

AIPAC is still in charge.

What a relief. Everyone can go back to their normal sheep lives now. :lol:

:excited: I love leftist and SJW trolling. I see what you did right there calling Heir. You see, Muslims want Jews dead like Hitler did, while Agent Orange recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital. ee you reversing who behaves like a Heir and who not, reverse logic

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Only Zionists believe that bollocks and you lot ar[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]