U.S. to Recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

political wrote:Are you saying that Haaretz reporting on the unanimous decision of the Christian Churches in Israel is a Nazi plot?

This was a unanimous recommendation of the churches.

They will cope with whatever decision is made over Jerusalem, as they always have.

Frankly the Gaza Strip and the rest of Traditional Israel should be declared part of the modern Jewish State too.
Rancid wrote:This is high school shit basically, just trying to stick it to Palestinians and the Muslim world, just because. Just because. No other reason, there is no American interest served here, other than to make the president and moronic evangelicals feel like they have a bigger penis.

This president and his moronic voters have just sealed a higher level of terrorist attacks on US soil.

The level of stupidity on display in our government has reached levels that are incomprehensible.

This is a fucking shame, a god damn shame.

What did Trump The Chump (the great deal maker) get in return for this gift to Israel? I hear Trump The Chump plans to send his golden boy Jared Kushner over there to work on a Middle East plan. I doubt that I could imagine such stupidity in my wildest dream.

Donald does not see himself as the president of the United States. He sees himself as the president of his base. And because that’s the only support he has left, he feels the need to keep feeding his base by fulfilling crude, ill-conceived promises he threw out to them during the campaign. Today, again, he put another one of those promises ahead of the United States national interest.
It was one of his election promises.
Like building a wall on the border, going after illegal immigrants, levelling the playing field for American industry, and so on.
This is the only politician in my lifetime who is keeping his election promises.
Hate him or love him, this is what he is doing.
After 50 years of harping propaganda, the ugly mood is inevitable. Till the late 60's only the "far right" (fucking Nazis and white supremacists) both in Europe and in America supported the Arab Palestine cause. In this thread one can read how great was their propaganda achievement. It's sickening but you can't blame anyone. In Europe, which invented the cause, it had great psychological function. It helped them to rebuild their esteem and live with their dirty conscious. The Americans who support this cause are relatively harmless.
Ter wrote:It was one of his election promises.

Obama wanted to enact many of his promises, but white republicans stop him so.... :hmm:

Ter wrote:Like building a wall on the border

Which will give Mexicans more land:https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/border-wall-could-leave-some-americans-mexican-side-n747141

Ter wrote:going after illegal immigrants

Which I.C.E admits aren't much due to Obama kicking out more illegals than trump and his past presidents. https://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/ ... els-241420

Ter wrote: levelling the playing field for American industry

Explain how, I love how were going to get our jobs back?

Again, these three things, Obama solved without needing a wall.
Just for history record. It all started in America with white groups. Till the late 60's only ANP (American Nazi Party) and before that German American Bund supported the Arab cause. The achivement today is short but phenomenal.

Not to be left out of the action, some American right-wing extremists also sojourned in the Middle East in the early postwar years as well. For example, in 1953 Francis Parker Yockey, the author of the 600-page tome Imperium, and H. Keith Thompson were reported to have visited Cairo in an effort to forge an alliance with the Nasser regime. Yockey was an early postwar exponent of pan­Eutopeanism. In his geo-political framework, the United States was a more se­rious enemy to the European-derived peoples than the Soviet Union. He praised Hitler as the "hero of the Second World War" and the Nazi seizure of power as the "European Revolution of 1933." Yockey and an associate, Fred Weiss, reportedly sought to persuade Nasser to underwrite the development of a "cobalt bomb" on which exiled Nazi scientists were working. (Coogan, Dreamer of the Day; and Lee, The Beast Reawakens.)

Other American extremists reached out to Arabs in the Middle East as well. In 1959, the founder of the American Nazi Party, George Lincoln Rockwell, was reported to have made overtures to then President Gamal Abdel Nasser of the United Arab Republic. (FBI Internal Memorandum, File Number 97-3835-33, July 13,1959).

And James H. Madole, the leader of the extreme right National Renaissance Party, openly supported Arab regimes and may have received financial backing from Arab nationalists, including diplomats in the United States. There is some indication that these overtures were taken at least somewhat seriously. For example, Abdul Mawgoud Hassan, the press attaché of the Egyptian United Nations delegation, once spoke at an NRP meet­ing. The NRP also corresponded with the grand mufti. However, by all known accounts, not much ever came of these efforts. (Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke, The Black Sun: Aryan Cults, Esoteric Nazism and the Politics of Identity, 2002).

The rise of Palestinian terrorism in the early 1970’s then, caused some elements of the European extreme right to once again take interest in the Middle Eastern affairs. A few neofascists even fought alongside Arab guerrillas in Middle Eastern conflicts. For example, Robert Courdroy, a veteran of the Belgian SS, died in combat while fighting for the Palestinians in 1968. And, on some occasions, the extreme right actually worked side by side with the radical left in support of Palestinian terrorists. One German neo-Nazi mercenary, Karl von Kyna, even died in combat during a Palestinian commando raid in September 1967. (Lee, "The Swastika and Crescent") .

The Black International, which operated under the name of the European New Order, held a summit in Barcelona on behalf of the Palestinians. The organization was composed of vari­ous Nazis and fascists from Nazi Germany, Vichy France, Franco's Spain, Salazar's Portugal, Mussolini's Italy, and the Greek colonels' military junta. The Spanish leader, General Francesco Franco, is believed to have endorsed the meeting. Two representatives from Fatah, the military arm of the PLO, attended the event. Reportedly, the delegates discussed raising money, organizing arms traffic, and providing ex-Nazi military instructors to help train guerrillas. A major endeavor was to recruit Caucasians to augment Fatah's forces in the Mid­dle East and also collaborate in acts of sabotage and terrorism in Europe. (Ibid).

Today they still share deep solidarity.

Last edited by noir on 07 Dec 2017 07:37, edited 2 times in total.
Obama sold out American manufacturing industry, protected millions of illegal immigrants from deportation, and did not declare Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
In fact, Obama back-stabbed Israel at the end of his tenure by allowing some crank UN anti Israel resolution to pass.
This is payback in a way.

I know Obama did a pretty good job at deporting illegals but he was also protecting certain categories on emotional grounds. Progressives become so emotional when they see a mother or children deported, it hurts their feely feely feelings and they start blubbering and crying.
Ter wrote:Obama sold out American manufacturing industry

No that was corporate choice. Again free market dictate them to outsource which is the policies of republicans. If he force them to stay, he be label commie. Are you supportive of regulations? Which Obama tried and failed due to republicans.

Ter wrote:protected millions of illegal immigrants from deportation

Again he deported more as you can see in the link, which is why ICE has trouble.

Ter wrote: did not declare Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Cause he did not want another 9/11, which trump will do.

Ter wrote:Obama back-stabbed Israel at the end of his tenure by allowing some crank UN anti Israel resolution to pass.

So he's more pro-"white" than trump, how ironic.

Ter wrote:he was also protecting certain categories on emotional grounds.

Cause he's human and believe in rule of law and decency. I may not like Obama for most of his policies, but he's more Christian and I give credit where it's due.

Ter wrote: Progressives become so emotional when they see a mother or children deported, it hurts their feely feely feelings and they start blubbering and crying.

As when you, when a muslim kills a white male. They hurt your feely feelings and whine about why they fighting back.

See, I like how racist you sound. When a brown mother get separate from her child, their not human to you. But when Mugabe or hell even America kicks out certain whites, you start blubbering and crying.

I bet you whine about Katie Steinle but said shit when two white boys killed 14 whites and cause 300 million dollars in damage in a forest fire.

Again, how is it ok to be white, when whites are killing each other?
Before and during the war the Arab Palestinians associated themselves with the Nordic League in Britain. William Joyce (known as Lord Haw Haw who after the war executed as traitor) was their propagandist. Now they pretend they are victims of white vice. They know how and when to change their narrative. The only reason they get away with their deception is because there is psychological need in the West to believe it.
Libertarian353 wrote:As when you, when a muslim kills a white male. They hurt your feely feelings and whine about why they fighting back.

See, I like how racist you sound. When a brown mother get separate from her child, their not human to you. But when Mugabe or hell even America kicks out certain whites, you start blubbering and crying.

I bet you whine about Katie Steinle but said shit when two white boys killed 14 whites and cause 300 million dollars in damage in a forest fire.

Again, how is it ok to be white, when whites are killing each other?

I did not talk about religion or skin colour yet you mention "whites" all the time, I bolded them for you from your last reply.

And then you say that I sound racist? Come on, that is ridiculous.
Not everyone carries a big chip on their shoulder like you.

Let me just add that except for Obama's feely feelings toward illegal immigrants, he and the other democrats would like them to stay because almost all of them vote for democrat politicians. So it is a calculated policy that economically undermines the position of the legal American workers.

By the way, I was not even expressing my love for Trump, just observing that he is carrying out his election promises.
And unlike you, I am not an American so I didn't vote there.
colliric wrote:This was a unanimous recommendation of the churches.

Are you trying to make a point? The Christian Churches stand unanimously against Trump's decision as well as against the systematic erosion of their presence in the Holy Land:

Haaretz wrote:Jerusalem Churches Warn of Israel's 'Systematic' Erosion of Christian Presence in Holy Land
Catholic, Ethiopian, Greek Catholic, Greek Orthodox, Lutheran, Syrian and other churches in Jerusalem protest what they see as a major change to the status quo

Church leaders in Jerusalem took the unusual step of issuing a statement protesting a recent ruling by a court in the capital instructing the Greek Orthodox Church to sell three buildings in the Old City to a Jewish settler organization. The statement also expressed opposition to an Israeli bill that would transfer ownership of church land sold to private citizens to the state.
The statement, published on Monday, was signed by the heads of the Catholic, Ethiopian, Greek Catholic, Greek Orthodox, Lutheran, Syrian and other churches in Jerusalem. In it they protest what they see as a major change to the status quo, and assert that the bill and the court’s ruling hurt not only the Greek Orthodox Church but also the standing of all of Jerusalem’s churches.

“We see in these actions a systematic attempt to undermine the integrity of the Holy City of Jerusalem and the Holy Land, and to weaken the Christian presence. We affirm in the clearest possible terms that a vital, vibrant Christian community is an essential element in the make-up of our diverse society, and threats to the Christian community can only increase the troubling tensions that have emerged in these turbulent times,” the statement read.

The bill, submitted by lawmaker Rachel Azaria (Kulanu), states that all land belonging to churches that was sold to private investors be transferred to the state in return for compensation. The churches fear that if the bill passes, it will hurt their ability to make future real estate deals in Israel.

Two weeks ago, the Jerusalem District Court ruled that Ateret Cohanim's purchase of two monumental buildings at the Old City's Jaffa Gate and another building in the Muslim Quarter from the Greek Orthodox Church is valid. The court rejected the church’s argument that it was a corrupt deal that should be voided.

“Such attempts to undermine the Christian community of Jerusalem and the Holy Land do not affect one Church only; they affect us all, and they affect Christians and all people of good will around the world,” the church leaders’ statement went on to say.

“We have always been faithful to our mission to ensure that Jerusalem and the Holy Sites are open to all, without distinction or discrimination, and we are unanimous in our support of the actions, including a High Court appeal, against the judgement in the ‘Jaffa Gate’ case and in our opposition to any proposed law that would restrict the rights of the Churches over our properties.”

Church leaders also called for Israel to be pressured to keep the bill from advancing.
“We therefore, as those to whom Divine Providence has entrusted the care of both the Holy Sites and the pastoral oversight of the living, indigenous Christian communities of the Holy Land, call upon our fellow Church leaders and faithful around the world, as well as the heads of governments, and all people of good will, to support us in order to ensure that no further attempts are made from any quarter to change the historical Status Quo and its provisions and spirit,” the statement said.

“We cannot stress strongly enough the very serious situation that this recent systematic assault on the Status Quo has had on the integrity of Jerusalem and on the well-being of the Christian communities of the Holy Land, as well as on the stability of our society. We, the Heads of the Churches in Jerusalem, stand resolutely together in working for reconciliation and for a just and lasting peace in our region, and we ask God’s blessings on all the peoples of our beloved Holy Land,” the statement concluded.

“I am working to resolve the residents’ real problem. This is about the investors who bought the lands, not about the church,” Azaria said in response to the statement. “Our goal is to protect the people who live in the apartments and don’t know what tomorrow will bring. We have always respected the church. But as soon as the sales are made to anonymous buyers, that’s who we are dealing with, and it’s not connected to the church. I have a responsibility to the people who live in the apartments. For me, the question is, 'how do I protect the residents of Jerusalem?'”

Itai Gutler, a Jerusalem city council member from the Yerushalmim faction and a founder of the action committee addressing the issue of church lands, says: “Contrary to the church’s claims, the struggle of hundreds of families for whom the future of their homes is uncertain due to the lease agreements is entirely a social issue and not a political issue. There is no connection whatsoever between it and the legal dispute over the properties at Jaffa Gate, and any attempt to portray things otherwise is deliberately misleading. We will continue to work toward a solution to the issue in every way possible.”
@political why do you suprise? Historically most of the churches (saved some churches in United States) are antisemitic. Today there is growing Christian positive attitude in Africa but this is because they are under the influence of American evangelists. Most of them Islamophiles, of course it doesn't help them.

They have long standing solidarity

Arafat and Christian clergyman making love

noir wrote:@political why do you suprise?

I am not. Israel's systematic abuse of the Christians in the Holy Land is not surprising.

Historically most of the churches (saved some churches in United States) are antisemitic.

I guess you are saying that historically you support the eradication of the Christians from the Holy Land.
Right after the Holocaust the Catholic church made some theological reforms, but since the late 60's they abandon it and become servers of the Arab and Islamic cause. The most cherish one is of course the Arab Palestinan cause. One clergyman (Cappucchi) was even arm smuggler for the PLO and was expelled from the Holy Land.
Last edited by noir on 07 Dec 2017 10:15, edited 2 times in total.
Ter wrote:I did not talk about religion or skin colour yet you mention "whites" all the time

It's always about brown skin people and Muslims. I'm just being up front.

Ter wrote:And then you say that I sound racist?

Of course, Blacks and minorities(soon us whites) hate trump for his diverse racial dog whistle. You don't care about Blacks/minorities(and again soon us whites) opinion. Therefore you're slightly bias against them.

Ter wrote:Not everyone carries a big chip on their shoulder like you.

Except I don't carry anything. I observe and learn.

Ter wrote:Let me just add that except for Obama's feely feelings toward illegal immigrants, he and the other democrats would like them to stay because almost all of them vote for democrat politicians

Except they can't vote due to them being illegal.

I thought you were smarter than that?

Ter wrote:So it is a calculated policy that economically undermines the position of the legal American workers.

Except republicans and trump rely on illegal labor, so mute point.
Libertarian353 wrote:Except I don't carry anything.

Of course you do. The chip on your shoulder about your skin colour is of Olympic proportions, there is no denying that.

Libertarian353 wrote:Except they can't vote due to them being illegal.

The democrats want to open up a path to citizenship for the illegals.
Then they can vote (if not earlier of course, who knows?)

Libertarian353 wrote:Except republicans and trump rely on illegal labor, so mute point.

Yes, many republicans want to keep the illegals in the country to keep wages down, but Trump promised to deport them and he seems to be keeping his election promise.
The sanctuary cities are all democrat-dominated, that makes my point.
It is clear that your leader, Trump, thinks its wrong to satisfy the Islamic world.

A recognition in an existing state is a normal thing, and is benefitial. The amnormal is Tiwan and Israel who aren't recognized / recognized partly.

Trump have agreed with Saudi Arabia and Egypt on this move. Except for a speach condeming it, the countries won't do a thing.
There are all sort of Muslims. Right now they are scared to death by Iran (Shia). It's not reported in MSM because the Western globalist elite doesn't get the narrative. Remember neither Al Qaida, nor ISIS ever attacked Israel. Despite the propaganda (Palestine fetish) the Muslims have their own priorities.
noir wrote:Remember neither Al Qaida, nor ISIS ever attacked Israel.

Usualy the local terrorist groups attack Israel, and not the global. The local terrorist groups who attacked Israel are both Sunnis, Shiites and atheist (baathists).

I think Isis did shot missiles on Israel from Sinai and Gaza, but indeed it was minor.

You shouldn't over estimate the cooporation against a common enemey- Sunnis are the original anti-Israeli side; whereas Iran was Israel's ally till the 80th. Also, define "attacking"- Saudia is involving in massive diplomatic attack against Israel, and funds terrorists who attacked Israel.
Be wise and don't think you have a friend here. Imagine the middle east is like the game of throwns :lol:
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Tainari88 , if someone enters your house withou[…]

Considering you have the intelligence of an oyste[…]

Liberals and centrists even feel comfortable just[…]

UK study finds young adults taking longer to find […]