Israeli soldier(20yo) was stabbed to death by Muslim terrorists in Israel - Why is the world silent? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

The world is silent when Muslim terrorists attack Israel but screams when Israel defends itself.
A soldier who was waiting for the bus was stabbed to death by 2 Islamists outside the mall in Arad, Israel on Thursday night in what police said was An Islamic terror attack.

See more:
https://freespeechtime.blogspot.com/201 ... death.html

Thunderhawk: Title edited for truthfulness.

Another source: http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Police ... ing-515724
m21 wrote:Israeli soldiers are terrorists themselves, so nobody cares.

:D

Negotiator wrote:This conflict is going on since decades, with high numbers of victims on both sides.

Most victims on the Israeli side as far as soldiers are concerned are due to suicide. 5 times as many soldiers kill themselves than those killed by Palestinians. This suggests that maintaining occupation, oppressing other humans, must be something really hard to live with. Nobody really talks about this aspect of Israeli deaths though, for obvious reasons.
Negotiator wrote:This conflict is going on since decades, with high numbers of victims on both sides.

As long as there isnt even a hope for a solution, discussing it is simply a waste of time.

And there won’t be a solution until there is an honest description of the conflict.

People go on about territory, borders, land seizures and apartheid. Jew vs Arab, Hamas, Mossad, 6 Day Wars and Belfast Declarations.

It’s like someone pranked the world and created a B grade Hollywood narrative which in reality doesn’t exist. This conflict just might be the biggest hoax ever thrust upon us. Israel? I dunno, is it?

I had a dream not long ago, probably from frequenting this forum too much and someone was telling me not to visit Israel. They said “there is nothing here for you”. And I believe that dream to be as real as the ground on which I stand.

*sigh* sorry about that. just some esoteric garbage I’ve been dying to get off my chest for a while now :|
ness31 wrote:People go on about territory, borders, land seizures and apartheid. Jew vs Arab, Hamas, Mossad, 6 Day Wars and Belfast Declarations.

Well, these and many more aspects to the so-called conflict are like, a thing. And people debate these things.

But, this whole story as Israeli historian Ilan Pappe said, Israel is just another story of European colonialism. Israel wasn't offered to zionists by the West because they gave a shit about the holocaust or anything like that, it was supported as a colonial project and because of European antisemitism at the time, which wanted to be rid of Jews in Europe.
skinster wrote:Well, these and many more aspects to the so-called conflict are like, a thing. And people debate these things.

But, this whole story as Israeli historian Ilan Pappe said, Israel is just another story of European colonialism. Israel wasn't offered to zionists by the West because they gave a shit about the holocaust or anything like that, it was supported as a colonial project and because of European antisemitism at the time, which wanted to be rid of Jews in Europe.

What are you talking about. The West didn’t offer the Levent to the Zionists. They went out and got it, dragging Western powers along behind them.

See, the thing is the Jews want a state of their own again because everywhere else they live they get persecuted by majorities who control other states. Jews had a hard time in Europe but then they also got a hard time in the Middle East. It isn’t a coincidence that many Jews choose to migrate to Israel.

Maybe those who hate Jews are the ones who should be held to accountability?
foxdemon wrote:What are you talking about. The West didn’t offer the Levent to the Zionists. They went out and got it, dragging Western powers along behind them.

:lol:

You/everyone should listen to this. You'll learn a lot (I did!).

Here's a transcript. It's really fascinating.
Last edited by skinster on 13 Dec 2017 14:00, edited 1 time in total.
He's an Israeli soldier taking part in an occupation. Who gives a fuck? He's probably been shooting and beating up Palestinians.

Soldiers are fair game in wars. The soldier was not killed by a terrorist, because terrorists target civilians. It's more likely that the Israeli soldier was the terrorist.

"State sponsored Terrorist stabbed to death by a man in Israel", is what the title should read.
AndyNush wrote:A soldier who was waiting for the bus was stabbed to death by 2 Islamists outside the mall in Arad, Israel on Thursday night in what police said was An Islamic terror attack.

This is horrendous. The man was a commuter, for god's sake. Leave commuters alone.

If I were a Palestinian, I would go after soldiers travelling alone in cars and trucks. Then, you're guaranteed to be doing good in the world, whatever the politics.
It is not that the world does not care. It is that many Western leaders and media editors don't care if Israel survives, and they are the ones who get to shape public opinion. What is not recognised in the West is that Israeli society has Western values and the Palestinians have Islamic values. Some wise guy once said, "and never the twain shall meet." But the shapers of public opinion hold to cultural relativism, even when journalists get their heads cut off . . . slowly.
Let's re-examine the thread title for a moment.

Israeli soldier(20yo) was stabbed to death by Muslim terrorists in Israel - Why is the world silent?

This Thread Title suggests that it's inconceivable that a Jewish guy was killed, and that this isn't being shown on the news on a loop 24-7.

The author seems to be suggesting that, when a single Jewish guy is killed, this needs to be commemorated by mass media, with a yearly annivesary of "the day that single Jewish guy was killed."

Every city on Earth needs to commemorate a large, central public place, in the name of "the Jewish guy who got killed."

"Instead of wasting ink on the deaths of thousands of non-Jewish victims all over the world, why doesn't mass media just focus on Jewish victims.... like it's supposed to?" is what the Thread Title wants to say.

It's a useful message.
QatzelOk wrote:Let's re-examine the thread title for a moment.

Israeli soldier(20yo) was stabbed to death by Muslim terrorists in Israel - Why is the world silent?

This Thread Title suggests that it's inconceivable that a Jewish guy was killed, and that this isn't being shown on the news on a loop 24-7.

The author seems to be suggesting that, when a single Jewish guy is killed, this needs to be commemorated by mass media, with a yearly annivesary of "the day that single Jewish guy was killed."

Every city on Earth needs to commemorate a large, central public place, in the name of "the Jewish guy who got killed."

"Instead of wasting ink on the deaths of thousands of non-Jewish victims all over the world, why doesn't mass media just focus on Jewish victims.... like it's supposed to?" is what the Thread Title wants to say.

It's a useful message.
Hey , on the day I am posting this comment , Christmas , the entire world does commemorate the birth of Jewish man whom was later killed . So why would that be all that far fetched ? :lol: Like a sizable section of the world literally worships some Jewish guy , named Jesus , as being God , and furthermore considers the Jews themselves to be God's favored people of choice . Hence why Israel /Palestine is called the "holy land" , and also why there have been a number of so called Christian Zionists , because a Jew , Jesus , was killed , plus perhaps Christians feel guilty concerning the Holocaust .

A new film has been released destroying the offic[…]

Sounds like perfect organized crime material ex[…]

Since you keep insisting on pretending that the I[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]