Roy Moore accused of sexual harassment for 1979 events - Page 33 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
But you don't care about how much you sin because you love to sin.
See? Another judgmental so-call Christian.

What sins do I commit? I don't lie. I don't cheat on my wife. I don't steal. I don't kill. I don't speak badly of my parents.

Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone. John 8:7
Godstud wrote:See? Another judgmental so-call Christian.

What sins do I commit? I don't lie. I don't cheat on my wife. I don't steal. I don't kill. I don't speak badly of my parents.

Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone. John 8:7

There you go again, making my point by lying about not sinning. Shame on you.
So what are my sins, you sanctimonious smartass? Please enlighten me! I am not a worshipper of your god, so you cannot apply your beliefs to my life. :knife:

I'm pretty sure that Jesus never said, "Don't speed.", and that speeding in your car is not a sin. :lol:

Shame on you for being a judgmental troll.
Godstud wrote:So what are my sins, you sanctimonious smartass? Please enlighten me! I am not a worshipper of your god, so you cannot apply your beliefs to my life. :knife:

I'm pretty sure that Jesus never said, "Don't speed.", and that speeding in your car is not a sin. :lol:

Shame on you for being a judgmental troll.

You keep lying about not lying for one. I'll let you contemplate on all your other sins.
Well then maybe you should shut the fuck up then, since the only person I see lying all the time is your sanctimonious self. The bigger sinner is the one who proclaims all others as sinners, to make themselves feel better. :knife:

Sinning is for you Hypochristians. I'm not one, so I don't "sin".
Godstud wrote:Well then maybe you should shut the fuck up then, since the only person I see lying all the time is your sanctimonious self. The bigger sinner is the one who proclaims all others as sinners, to make themselves feel better. :knife:

Sinning is for you Hypochristians. I'm not one, so I don't "sin".

I am through with this nonsense for tonight.
Hindsite wrote:I am through with this nonsense for tonight.

The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice.

Shame Hindsite, Shame....
blackjack21 wrote:To be quite honest, I don't think he would be. They weren't desperate with the Carlos Danger stories either. Democrats don't really have a sense of shame. Today's breaking news is that Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It. That's 11 years ago, and also very likely beyond the statute of limitation, and since it happened in Afghanistan it probably doesn't fall under US law anyway. Then again, they were in a US military aircraft. So...? So what do you suppose will be done about this with Al Franken? Will the Democrats ask him to resign from the Senate? Probably not a day after never, because the Democrats are all about staying in power by whatever means necessary.

Have you revised your precious views on this? ;)
Beren wrote:Have you revised your precious views on this? ;)

The governor is a Democrat, and the Lieutenant Governor is too and looking at the seat. They figure they'll hold it as Minnesota is almost as communist as Massachusetts.
Beren wrote:So Al Franken's resignation doesn't mean anything, except that you were wrong, of course? :)

I did say "probably" and he wasn't asked to resign for days. Pelosi defended John Conyers as well, but then they reversed course due to public pressure and Pelosi "changed her mind."
The polls have closed in Alabama. I am just waiting for the confirmation that the staggeringly unintelligent people of Alabama have sent this racist, misogynist, antisemitic prick to the senate. And republicans. You own it now. 2018 will be a slaughter.

Make no mistake. This is about ignorance and a lack of intelligence. These mouth breathers are voting against their own self-interest and in favor of the oligarchy who are pulling their strings.

I am beyond disgusted.
Godstud wrote:Alabama Election Results: Doug Jones Defeats Roy Moore in U.S. Senate Race
https://www.nytimes.com/elections/resul ... doug-jones

No doubt about it, the bigots running our Daily Prophets won big tonight, helped by the gutless wonders of the GOPe.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would […]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]