Roy Moore accused of sexual harassment for 1979 events - Page 35 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
The things like Fox followed up with it. I guess it's easy to forget that when you're only looking for confirmation bias.

AGAIN: Fox News = MSM(Or are you going to deny this?)
Fox News anchor apologizes for false report of 'likely' Clinton indictment
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... /93300254/

But hey, you're going to keep repeating the same thing over and over again no matter what I post, so have at it. :knife:

It still doesn't make it so, no matter how many times you say it.
I'm enjoying Doug64's meltdown over a known pedo losing in a fair election.

This is definitely a reasonable reaction to Moore losing.

This is a great fucking night. Trump and the GOP are so toxic they lost a senate race in Alabama. Steve Bannon tried to leech off another person's success and looks like a fucking idiot. Hooray!
Godstud wrote:But hey, you're going to keep repeating the same thing over and over again no matter what I post, so have at it. :knife:

I suppose there's no point in repeating it again, since it's obvious that you have no answer and just won't admit it. So keep pushing whatever the bigots of our Daily Prophets put out, it'll take more than whatever they publish for me to take seriously.
SpecialOlympian wrote:I'm enjoying Doug64's meltdown over a known pedo losing in a fair election.

Really? What "known pedo"? You'll need better than reporting by the bigots of our Daily Prophets to make your case. Or can you do what Godstud couldn't and point to a single "mistake" on their part that broke Trump's way?
Doug64 wrote:Really? What "known pedo"? You'll need better than reporting by the bigots of our Daily Prophets to make your case. Or can you do what Godstud couldn't and point to a single "mistake" on their part that broke Trump's way?

I dunno I think there's a pretty strong case to be made about the guy accused by multiple women saying he tried to fuck them as a child, being banned from a mall, and having his old army buddy come out to tell a story that 100% placed Moore in a child brothel one night.

Sorry the news tells you facts you dislike. There are plenty of chud grifters out there willing to sell you an alternate reality along with lead laced ULTRA BRAIN MAX pills.
True he hasn't been convicted as guilty by a court of law.....but neither has Hillary Clinton! If she doesn't have the right of presumption of innocence then no one does. Okay? A right is different from a privilege chiefly because of its universality. A privilege is selective, okay?

And let's see......what's that phrase Trump-supporters love to use...?? You lost the election, get over it!
Godstud wrote:I pointed to it and you ignore it because you can't talk it away. You're a joke! :lol:

You pointed to a correction by Fox News. FN, unlike our Daily Prophets, is actually fairly balanced in their reporting. Do you want to try again?

SpecialOlympian wrote:I dunno I think there's a pretty strong case to be made about the guy accused by multiple women saying he tried to fuck them as a child, being banned from a mall, and having his old army buddy come out to tell a story that 100% placed Moore in a child brothel one night.

You mean the accidental visit to the brothel that Moore immediately left? If you’re going to reference a story you might want to check out the details. That story, like the women that claim he dated them, works in his favor rather than against him. Likewise, per the manager of the mall, the rumors about Moore being banned from were false. No, there were only two accusers that really mattered, and they were contradicted by both Moore’s personal history and those women that knew Moore best.
You asked for proof that they make mistakes in Trump's favour and I provided you with one. You want confirmation bias, and nothing else will do. :knife:

Say your childish little catch phrase another 1000 times and maybe it'll catch on. :lol:
I'm aware of that detail and it's still lol.

If your best defense against pedophilia is "Well yeah, I knew where a child brothel was and I went there once. But, like, I didn't enjoy it or anything," then you really don't deserve to be in a position of power anyway because that's fucking stupid.

I have no idea why they even told that story unless they were trying to get out in front of another story they were sure was going to break.
Good to see Moore defeated, shame it wasn't on the issues. I think this is quite a defeat for the Republican right. I wonder if Trump might see a serious primary challenger in 2020. Romney may stand for the Senate in Utah and then use that to launch another Presidential bid. This seriously iimproves the chances of the Democrats taking the Senate in 2018.

Anyway Moore's history now, so what about the allegations against Dustin Hoffman.
Beren wrote:You said the Democrats would never ask Franken to resign probably because they are all about staying in power by whatever means necessary. So if it ever happens it is probably because they're not all about staying in power by whatever means necessary. How about that?

That may be your belief, but it is not mine. I think the Democrats will do whatever it takes to remain in power by whatever means necessary, so I said they probably wouldn't ask him to resign a day after never. I don't think the fact that they've asked Franken to resign means that they are not serious about retaining power. They are looking for a new way to attack Trump, because their Russia collusion story is a bust. So they are trying to claim a moral high ground, which they don't have and never did. Gillibrand's comments about the Clintons are a turnabout designed precisely to claim some moral high ground, just as Pelosi is doing. Pelosi voted against impeaching Clinton. Feinstein found Clinton not guilty. These people are not virtuous. They are virtue signalling.

Since the Russia collusion stuff is falling apart--and I think it was rather obviously hatched by the Clinton campaign and furthered by British intelligence and the FBI--they are looking for a new way to try to get Trump out of power. So they are trying to go back to their October Surprise that didn't work for them either. I think the same thing of establishment Republicans like McConnell and Shelby for example.

Rich wrote:Good to see Moore defeated, shame it wasn't on the issues.

Well, that's why I'd disagree with your next statement:

Rich wrote:I think this is quite a defeat for the Republican right.

It's a hold for the establishment. Moore was another outsider. It's not unlike the Thad Cochran election; however, Cochran was a Republican. The right hates the establishment, and the establishment showed that it hates the right too just as the Democrats showed that they loath the white working class. However, they have been showing that for awhile now, and the right does not always win these fights. However, the Tea Party has not gone away.

Rich wrote:I wonder if Trump might see a serious primary challenger in 2020.

I wouldn't rule it out. Heck, I think some of the potential challengers will be calling for his resignation in the not too distant future.

Rich wrote:Romney may stand for the Senate in Utah and then use that to launch another Presidential bid.

Romney lost because he showed he is not willing to fight. Trump won precisely because he did fight. He's doing real damage to the establishment's credibility.

Rich wrote:This seriously iimproves the chances of the Democrats taking the Senate in 2018.

That depends upon how the Democrats position themselves. If they are still on the sexual harassment witch hunt, I'm guessing the electorate will be burned out on it by then. Trump won because he embraced working class issues and threw political correctness to the wind.

Rich wrote:Anyway Moore's history now, so what about the allegations against Dustin Hoffman.

Hoffman has apologized. So I'm guessing there is some truth to it; however, it is an allegation dating to 1985. So once again, we have some very untimely complaints.

Rush Limbaugh theorizes that it is about Democrat political strategy. I think it's more about the establishment than just one of the major parties. Democrats Willing to Throw Endless Number of Liberal Men Overboard to Get Trump
So the latest stories are that a bunch of ex-NFL players are guilty of sexually harassing people at the NFL Network--as if they didn't have enough problems.

NFL Network suspends analysts over sexual misconduct suit
The NFL on Tuesday identified the three as Faulk, Ike Taylor and Heath Evans. They have been "suspended from their duties at NFL Network pending an investigation into these allegations," league spokesman Brian McCarthy said.
Former NFL Network executive Eric Weinberger, former NFL Network analysts Donovan McNabb, Eric Davis, and Hall of Famer Warren Sapp, and former NFL Network employee Marc Watts also are named in the lawsuit.

I've said before that billions went in to getting Hillary Clinton elected, and they obviously want a pound of flesh for her loss. So they are going after high profile people who likely have a public morals clause in their contracts and can be easily terminated.
SpecialOlympian wrote:I'm aware of that detail and it's still lol.

If your best defense against pedophilia is "Well yeah, I knew where a child brothel was and I went there once. But, like, I didn't enjoy it or anything," then you really don't deserve to be in a position of power anyway because that's fucking stupid.

So you knew the true story and lied about it? How is that supposed to help your case? Because unlike your lie, the actual story was “I didn’t know where a brothel was, and as soon as I realized where we were I got out.”

I have no idea why they even told that story unless they were trying to get out in front of another story they were sure was going to break.

Because it showed Moore’s moral strength, by resisting temptation when it’s offered up to him on a platter.

Godstud wrote:You asked for proof that they make mistakes in Trump's favour and I provided you with one.

Except you didn’t. Instead you provided an example from the only major news channel that isn’t part of the Daily Prophet Network, as demonstrated by their own much more evenhanded coverage. Do you want to try again?
Godstud wrote:Fox News is as much MSM as anything else, so you're the one failing. :knife:

Do you want to stop denying reality?

You’re the one claiming that Fox News is just like the rest. I’ll have to remember that the next time you reject a story because FN is the source.
Fox News, CNBC, CNN, ABC News, etc. All the fucking same. They spin news, they report news, they sensationalize news, and they make mistakes reporting news. You are trying to change that to suit your own agenda, and it's biased nonsense. :knife:
Godstud wrote:Fox News, CNBC, CNN, ABC News, etc. All the fucking same. They spin news, they report news, they sensationalize news, and they make mistakes reporting news. You are trying to change that to suit your own agenda, and it's biased nonsense. :knife:

Nope, I don't need to change anything. When all the mistakes go the same way, it's a definite sign something's wrong. I wonder how long it will be before the coin comes up heads?
Doug64 wrote:Because it showed Moore’s moral strength, by resisting temptation when it’s offered up to him on a platter.

Children aren't a temptation for people who aren't pedos, like Roy Moore, the loser pedophile. Also aren't you the guy who said he thinks the age of consent should be lowered? Lol

I think the saddest part for Moore was that he lost after curfew and couldn't even take solace trolling for underage booty at the local mall.

Students can protest on campus, but they can't jus[…]

how 'the mismeasure of man' was totally refuted.[…]

I saw this long opinion article from The Telegraph[…]

It very much is, since it's why there's a war in t[…]