Trump and Russiagate - Page 71 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By 4cal
Finfinder wrote:Really? Two blue states :lol: :lol: :lol: ..be careful you'll get dizzy with spin like that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I heard Jones won in Alabama. Must have been fake news. Otherwise...that would mean the Democrats won a statewide election in a red state.

So which was it...fake news or did the Democrats win in the deep south....AGAIN???
By Godstud
Fake news, of course. Whenever it's something they don't want to hear, it's labelled as fake news. A childish, but effective tactic... if you're 8 years old, I mean.
By 4cal
Godstud wrote:Fake news, of course. Whenever it's something they don't want to hear, it's labelled as fake news. A childish, but effective tactic... if you're 8 years old, I mean.

Dang it, they duped me again. Fake news. Oh well, I'm sure Senator Moore will grope the first piece of legislation that hits his desk as soon as his secretary puts her clothes back on.
By Sivad
You guys just carry right on, don't you? You might be the most dishonest people I've ever encountered on the internet. :lol:
By Finfinder
4cal wrote:I heard Jones won in Alabama. Must have been fake news. Otherwise...that would mean the Democrats won a statewide election in a red state.

So which was it...fake news or did the Democrats win in the deep south....AGAIN???

Your celebrating an election won by a guy who openly supports murdering children? Monte Brewster could have beaten either of those candidates. When the Repubs lose only 50% of the governorship's and congressional seats as the Dems lost under Obama rein get back me.
Finfinder wrote:Your celebrating an election won by a guy who openly supports murdering children?

:lol: ....... [center-img]http://i1.wp.com/bernardgaynor.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Dead-baby.png[/center-img]
Igor Antunov wrote:Their Russia spam has been a disaster, so they're now starting with the fake sex assault victims. One of them is a clinton foundation employee. They really are sick in the head, at this rate the democrats will never win an election again.

It's pretty bad all around. One expects partisanship from private organizations, but the deep state is utterly corrupt.

One Mueller-Investigation Coincidence Too Many

JohnRawls wrote:They are basically doing what the Rs were doing to Clinton and Obama :eh: Ds will get elected in the same way as Rs eventually :excited:

Investigations against the Clintons have usually been due to their shady business dealings. The Monica Lewinsky thing erupted, because Clinton tried to thwart a sexual harassment lawsuit against him. The case against Hillary is that she set up an insecure email server that was hacked by no less than 5 foreign adversary governments. The problem with the investigation into Trump is that it is being revealed as utter corruption from within the deep state. That doesn't mean Democrats will never be elected again, but rather that the credibility of public institutions is currently being destroyed by Hillary Clinton partisans.

4cal wrote:Clinton’s CIA director (Tenet) said there were WMDs, Ms. Clinton Said there were WMDs, The VP and the POTUS following the Clinton Administration said there were WMDs.

Blaming our war on a newspaper article is flat out stupid.

Yes, but they are all on the same page--Republicans, Democrats and the media. Bill Clinton passed the Regime Change legislation for Iraq. Bush prosecuted the war, and Hillary Clinton voted for it.

4cal wrote:As far as Russia goes, the longer the investigations go, the more connections between Trump and Russia are revealed…. Two indictments, two guilty pleas….more on the way.

Here you are skating on thin ice. The IG is blowing big holes in the special counsel now. Since the head of the IG was threatened by Clinton, I'm sure they will be keeping a close eye on what the Hillary partisans in the FBI and DoJ are up to.

Sivad wrote:Now the question is did the "journalists" at the Times do their journalistic duty or did they help craft and propogate a lie on behalf of the establishemnt?

It's more than likely that they did help propagate the establishment line, and I would suggest that they were financially compensated for doing so as well.
By Finfinder
Libertarian353 wrote::lol: ....... [center-img]http://i1.wp.com/bernardgaynor.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Dead-baby.png[/center-img]

I agree you and the Dems are a complete joke.
By 4cal
Finfinder wrote:Your celebrating an election won by a guy who openly supports murdering children? Monte Brewster could have beaten either of those candidates. When the Repubs lose only 50% of the governorship's and congressional seats as the Dems lost under Obama rein get back me.

More supporting Moore losing than Jones winning.

If a democrat can win in Alabama…they can win anywhere.
By 4cal
[quote=“blackjack21”]
Yes, but they are all on the same page--Republicans, Democrats and the media.
[/quote]

Man must be nice to have so many enemies to pick from….the whole world is against you and always has been…and always will be.
By 4cal
4cal wrote:I heard Jones won in Alabama. Must have been fake news. Otherwise...that would mean the Democrats won a statewide election in a red state.

Well @Finfinder , did Moore lose or was it fake news?
By Finfinder
LOL keep spinning . Do you really think anybody believes your trolling. The elections you speak of, 2 were Democrat blue states and Alabama probably had the worst 2 possible candidates. How lame to win an election by 50 something percent when the Dems even had Republicans working with them. Your analysis is like saying the stock market is Bearish because it was down 75 points 2 days in a row. Nice try. :lol: So BTW how many seats did Obama cause the Dem's to loose in all of government .... (the answer) now that is a trend.
By Hindsite
Sivad wrote:You guys just carry right on, don't you? You might be the most dishonest people I've ever encountered on the internet. :lol:

That is a fact.
By Godstud
Right behind you two losers, right?
By Godstud
The rats are scampering!

Trump team tries to get thousands of emails back from Mueller
The desire to claw back thousands of documents follows a letter sent Saturday to the House and Senate from a lawyer representing the Trump Transition team alleging that career staff at the General Services Administration “unlawfully” provided private transition team emails to Mueller, despite not owning the records in question.

Mueller has made “extensive use” of the materials in his ongoing criminal probe, according to the letter penned by Kory Langhofer, Counsel to Trump for America, Inc.

But a spokesman for Mueller’s office stood by the way the special counsel obtained the documents.

“When we have obtained emails in the course of our ongoing criminal investigation, we have secured either the account owner’s consent or appropriate criminal process,” said spokesman Peter Carr.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/17/trump-tea ... 298b3272c2
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:The rats are scampering!

It looks like the rats are being revealed in the FBI as partisan hacks.

An FBI agent’s anti-Trump text messages pose a growing threat to the Mueller investigation

Two FBI agents who were assigned to the special counsel on Russia, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, had texted each other during the 2016 campaign about protecting the country against Trump, according to reports.

One of them, Strzok, had also led the FBI’s Clinton email investigation, and watered down language that might have brought criminal charges for Hillary Clinton.

Strzok cryptically referred to a potential idea to thwart Trump’s election during a meeting in FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s office in August 2016.

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way he gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk,” Strzok wrote to Page.

“It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40,” he added in the August 15, 2016 text.

Earlier that month, on August 6, Page had texted Strzok: “Maybe you’re meant to stay where you are because you’re meant to protect the country from that menace.”

“I can protect our country at many levels,” Strzok replied.

The anti-Trump text messages were uncovered during a Justice Department inspector general investigation into whether political influence affected DOJ decisions during the campaign. It was also uncovered that the two were engaged in an extramarital affair.

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) on Wednesday called the messages “deeply troubling.”

“Reports on the political predisposition and potential bias of certain career agents and department lawyers on Special Counsel Mueller’s team are deeply troubling to all citizens who expect a system of blind and equal justice,” he said at the beginning of the House Judiciary Committee hearing.

“These text messages prove what we all suspected — high-ranking FBI officials involved in the Clinton investigation were personally invested in the outcome of the election and clearly let their strong political opinions cloud their professional judgment,” he said.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... try-trump/
Fake news! :knife:

If this was an investigation into Clinton, you'd be all for it you, partisan hack!

You are a supporter of the genocide against the P[…]

@skinster well, you've been accusing Israel of t[…]

Before he was elected he had a charity that he wo[…]

Candace Owens

... Too bad it's not as powerful as it once was. […]