Did Trump Grab Women's Private Parts? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
And no man in the history of the human race ever gave birth to a baby. Find a man who can? The sexes are not the same. But they should have rights as human beings. They are the same species and they need each other to perpetuate the species. Get rid of all men and the species dies off. Get rid of all women. The species dies off.

Give more importance to a man's abilities to do something that a woman doesn't do as well? Sexism. Women do things men can't do. If we judge that as a serious problem and place a value judgment on that and it means men are inferior and don't deserve equality in many respects under the law in many positions? Then it is sexism.

If we take into consideration what nature does in conception? It favors females by one percentage point over males. Why? Does it mean women are more valuable in the world than men? Or does it mean women have a higher risk of dying from childbirth in nature and therefore needs to favor women just a bit more to protect life. And if women are favored just a bit more by nature in the process of life? Then it means men are not as valuable and we can kill them without much sadness? See where all this bullshit is going?

Justice is for all humans. Males and females. Treat both sexes as critically important. Because they are. Guess what is happening now that China is going to have a shortage of women due to female infanticide and female fetuses being aborted due to rampant culturally inculcated tradition and sexism? Millions of men in China will never find a wife or girlfriend. The authorities think things are not going well. They will have to wrangle some women from other nations. Basically entice and kidnap women anyway they can find them. From other cultures, races, circumstances, nationalities. And they better not be choosy. Fat, short, tall, ugly, pretty. Get them anyway you can. Because you chose to be sexist. Now pay the price for all that shit!

Any woman (and it was mostly white women) who voted for that pussy grabbing Trump are not women of substance for sure. I can get women to do this or that. Trump? I wonder if Melania really likes that man?

Look:

She is thinking of 'I got to tolerate him. He is my ticket to credit card heaven and shopping for Manolo Blahnik heels.' There are all kinds of women in this world. The ones who married Trump? Ivana? She was an ambitious woman who loved the idea of being a billionaire real estate mogul. Married for power. Marla Maples? She was a superficial model who wanted lots of money to spend on clothes, lifestyle and crap full of materialistic flash. Who sells themselves for money? I won't tell you who. There are a lot of those in both sexes. One is called a gigolo and the other a lady of the evening. Then you got Melania, who also is an ex super model. Married to an ugly old man with a bad orange tan and a big beer belly many years older than she is. Do I think it was true romance or convenience? You be the judge.

The credit cards and lifestyle sure was a factor... :lol:
Last edited by Tainari88 on 14 Dec 2017 03:44, edited 1 time in total.
Hindsite wrote:
Why should anyone believe her based on a photo that apparently shows no grouping, like the one with Senator Franken. The fact that Trump said jokingly that if you are rich and famous you can grab women by the "pussy" does not mean he actually did it. Everyone should know by now that he exaggerates and bloviates.

Oh H.S. you are insufferably predictable. These photos obviously do not depict groping. What they do do is show Donald to be a liar (a bloviater :lol: ) as pertains to his comment that he had never met these women. Also, I have no doubt that if Bill Clinton bragged about grabbing pussy you would pass his comment off as an exaggeration. :lol:

No doubt you feel that Donald, not unlike G. Washington, cannot tell a lie and that his heart is pure as fresh driven snow :eek: . That's ok pal ..... whatever gets you through the night.
Tainari88 wrote:Give more importance to a man's abilities to do something that a woman doesn't do as well? Sexism.

Sexism? You are too kind. A moronic idea that calls for no response to my mind.

Tainari88 wrote: Married to an ugly old man with a bad orange tan and a big beer belly many years older than she is. Do I think it was true romance or convenience? You be the judge.

Not to mention that with his diet of Whopper Burgers and dozens of soft drinks ......... it's a good bet that he excels at flatulence ...... at both ends :eek: . No Miss Tainari , this is clearly true and pure love :lol:

This is way off topic but I will try to slip it in. I met a woman today who is from Argentina. She appeared very warm hearted and exotic.
jimjam wrote:Sexism? You are too kind. A moronic idea that calls for no response to my mind.

Not to mention that with his diet of Whopper Burgers and dozens of soft drinks ......... it's a good bet that he excels at flatulence ...... at both ends :eek: . No Miss Tainari , this is clearly true and pure love :lol:

It sure is not Prince Harry and Megan Markel. Lol. I think the Prince is marrying for love. I kind of like that couple. Hee hee.

Melania saw that old viejo cascarabia and said, "Divino. He is great! Save me from poverty! He can grab all the pussies he wants as long as he brings home the money. Show me the Money!" Oops too much thinking about Rancid's motto. :)
Tainari88 wrote: Show me the Money!"

We had a saying in NYC: "Money talks, bullshit walks." As Rancid's campaign manager you may want to suggest this to him as a possible slogan.
Tainari88 wrote:It sure is not Prince Harry and Megan Markel. Lol. I think the Prince is marrying for love. I kind of like that couple. Hee hee.

Maybe love if he can also grab some pussy.

Tainari88 wrote:Melania saw that old viejo cascarabia and said, "Divino. He is great! Save me from poverty! He can grab all the pussies he wants as long as he brings home the money. Show me the Money!" Oops too much thinking about Rancid's motto. :)

We all know what women want and many times they have to allow pussy grabbing to get it. Remember, Trump said that they let you do it. So that is not unwanted sexual advances. HalleluYah.
Hindsite wrote:We all know what women want and many times they have to allow pussy grabbing to get it.
Spoken like a true romantic, from the 7th century.

Hindsite wrote:Remember, Trump said that they let you do it.
Just because he says something doesn't mean it's true. In fact, most of what Trump says is outright lies, so that probably means that they didn't want him ogling them in the dressing rooms.

Hindsite wrote:So that is not unwanted sexual advances.
Your views on consent, and what is sexual predation, are not to be counted on.

Fuck your god. Moore would.
Hindsite wrote:The fact that Trump said jokingly that if you are rich and famous you can grab women by the "pussy" does not mean he actually did it. Everyone should know by now that he exaggerates and bloviates

Hindsite wrote:We all know what women want and many times they have to allow pussy grabbing to get it. Remember, Trump said that they let you do it. So that is not unwanted sexual advances. HalleluYah.

Looks like H.S. changed his mind and now agrees that the POTUS is the Pussy Grabber In Chief.
:lol:
@jimjam I think people get what they value in life. In romance most especially this is so. I never valued men with money and status and prestige. Never. I married when my husband was broke and had absolutely nothing in material things. It was because I loved his character. Who he was and how he treated me. And it has never wavered.

I don't think one should marry for money, or convenience, or prestige or if they man can give you something and you live off of that. I think one should marry because one has great conversations together, you understand each other deeply, the man respects you deeply as a woman and on a human level. I am a humanist at heart. I love human beings. With all their flaws. I think one should marry because your partner or spouse bring you JOY. Happiness. Companionship. For me also intellectual stimulation and that there is a deep understanding.
A deep respect for who one is.

I remember that every move my husband made towards me was done with tremendous respect and with my express consent. He always had such excellent manners. For me? That is a man who loves women, and loves us as half of humanity, and to treat us like people of value. These other men? They don't respect women. And they most probably are fearful of their deficiencies on an emotional level with women they admire, or want to have a relationship with, but don't really know how to establish it. They settle for superficial and ugly things. Pussy grabbing and disrespect. They are small men. Little men. And full of fear. No valen nada. Worthless.

One has to have shared values too. That is very critical. Different values? It won't work. Love is a wonderful thing. Because even if one has nothing in material things? If you have a cooperative, trust-filled, and loving couple? They can conquer the world, and the world will bend for them. Guaranteed.

People who marry for superficial reasons? Like Trump does? Melania might be in a car accident or he might grow tired of her....she might not be part of his ambitions, and so on...it all falls apart. He will let her go fairly easily and move on to some new gold digger who is willing to stroke his ego.

I find all that just not worth it in life. One should be living a life of emotional joy and satisfaction, not one in which one is just another cog in someone's life in the sense that they never connected with you as a real woman and a real person worthy of love and dedication and respect. Out of all the things I value in the love of a man is his sense of respect for me and for who I am and always have been. For him to value who I am and my femininity. He is not a woman but he loves everything about women. He is not interested in competing with me. He just is enjoying the differences and enjoying the camaraderie. El Amor es Bellisimo.

Why not celebrate it? Que Viva el Amor! No el Dinero! Long Live Love! Not Money!

You are a favorite of mine @jimjam because I have a great time with you! That is what it should be all about. ;)
@Suntzu

So done replying to your misogynistic remarks. You and Trump could be brothers. You both have such little regard for women.

There are videos around that show how Trump mistreats Melania. There was one where he was bending her fingers back and she quickly removed her hands from his grip because it was hurting her. I imagine she tried hard not to squeal. And her posture and the space between them in photos...really quite telling. There is a distance between their bodies, not like the positioning between George and Laura Bush or Michelle and Barack Obama. The Bushs and Obamas look so cozy together. And their smiles look genuine. Melania often looks like she is frowning or uncomfortable.

Photos can show what kind of a man Trump is. I think he is a cruel, abusive man who will take advantage of anyone around him.
Tainari88 wrote:I don't think one should marry for money, or convenience, or prestige or if they man can give you something and you live off of that. I think one should marry because one has great conversations together, you understand each other deeply, the man respects you deeply as a woman and on a human level. I am a humanist at heart. I love human beings. With all their flaws. I think one should marry because your partner or spouse bring you JOY. Happiness. Companionship. For me also intellectual stimulation and that there is a deep understanding. A deep respect for who one is.

No question. My wife and I are very different and we are very much the same. She was born and raised in Ohio the daughter of a Baptist preacher. I was born and raised in NYC and some of my friends were ...... in jail. What do we have in common? The heart. I have found that a good heart is the foundation for all else. My friends run the whole spectrum .... from seriously religious to ex convicts and most in between (even Republicans). What is the common denominator? A good heart.
MistyTiger wrote:[usermention=42258]Photos can show what kind of a man Trump is. I think he is a cruel, abusive man who will take advantage of anyone around him.

He is a classic high-functioning narcissistic sociopath: the most admired personality type in contemporary American culture, which worships anyone who finds a way to take much more than they contribute.
jimjam wrote:No question. My wife and I are very different and we are very much the same. She was born and raised in Ohio the daughter of a Baptist preacher. I was born and raised in NYC and some of my friends were ...... in jail. What do we have in common? The heart. I have found that a good heart is the foundation for all else. My friends run the whole spectrum .... from seriously religious to ex convicts and most in between (even Republicans). What is the common denominator? A good heart.

My husband and I are very much the same in values. We don't give a damn about money. You won't see us fighting about trying to keep assets, or fight all the time about money shit. We value the same things in life.

But we are different. He is a male. He likes male stuff. I don't. But I don't mind.

My husband has Republican friends. Lol. But they are nice Republicans. And few. I don't have any conservative friends. I don't want to waste my time on people who think that way. I have too much fun with the ones who think like I do.

My husband and I are artistic in a big way. Both of us.

I would only marry a man with great sensitivity who loves artistic and aesthetic things, and who values music, classical music, literature, science, and who is warm and loving. And passionate. I would not care what nationality or race he happened to be or if he were introverted or extroverted. I would not care about if he had a job or not. A lot of things. It is all about how you connect and love.

And respect women. The ones who don't? Never will hang out with them at all. Let them work their tails off to get some gold digging bitch who have cold hearts. And cold responses and fake you know whats Jimjam.

It is not going to be me. For sure! ;)
Who is Trump? He did the central park 5 where he railroaded young african american boys into prison for a crime they never committed. Trump's wife wrote that when she was married to him that he raped her. Trump was the most famous marital rapist in the 1990s. Trump flew on Jeffrey Epstein's Loilta Express. Trump is a misogynistic bigot, a sexist racist!!

The North Pole is melting and oil supplies are becoming available. Putin has access to so much oil that Trump wants to go in on a deal that will make Trump the first TRILLIONAIRE. That is how much oil is at stake. Trump wants to cut himself in on the distribution to become the richest man in history.
That's why he latched on to Tillerson. They want to lift the Artic sanctions on oil drilling. PS Putin is way ahead in the money depth, I'm told
jimjam wrote:Who is Trump? He did the central park 5 where he railroaded young african american boys into prison for a crime they never committed. Trump's wife wrote that when she was married to him that he raped her. Trump was the most famous marital rapist in the 1990s. Trump flew on Jeffrey Epstein's Loilta Express. Trump is a misogynistic bigot, a sexist racist!!

The North Pole is melting and oil supplies are becoming available. Putin has access to so much oil that Trump wants to go in on a deal that will make Trump the first TRILLIONAIRE. That is how much oil is at stake. Trump wants to cut himself in on the distribution to become the richest man in history.

The Central Park 5 all confessed, all had their parents present when they did, all probably participated in other attacks in the park that night and later received $41,000,000.
Stormsmith wrote:That's why he latched on to Tillerson. They want to lift the Artic sanctions on oil drilling. PS Putin is way ahead in the money depth, I'm told

The Democrats are liars.
Hindsite wrote:The Democrats are liars.

Very very profound. I think the discourse is progressing to ever higher levels of excellence.
jimjam wrote:Very very profound. I think the discourse is progressing to ever higher levels of excellence.

Does Hindsite really believe half the crap he writes? Anyone who studies Trump and his Yoda Master Roy Boy knows the man is very much a narcissistic sociopathic freaky dude. But the HalleluYah crowd thinks he is who? El Cristo? Please if ever there was a man who you had to check under the comb over hairdo? And check to see if the "666" sign of Damian Thorne series is there. :lol:

@FiveofSwords " black " Genetically[…]

That is interesting why do you think that is? It[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

You already have enough problems with reality. :[…]

Should schools have books on phrenology, astrolog[…]