Dead Sea Prophecy Fulfillment Begins - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Fulfillment of the Dead Sea Prophecy Has Begun

Almost ten times saltier than the ocean, nothing can live in the Dead Sea’s hypersaline environment – Or so scientists thought until recently. Scientific research has proved the existence of life at the bottom of the sea, but due to a unique set of circumstances, signs of life have begun appearing on its very shores, precisely as it is written in the Book of Prophets. (Ezekiel 47:8-9)

A young woman on a nature hike was shocked recently when she discovered freshwater ponds with fish on the shores of the Dead Sea. Samantha Siegel, a Jewish woman living in Jerusalem, often takes trips to the desert and the ancient body of water. On a recent visit, she encountered an incongruous sight with powerful implications: a prophecy appearing before her eyes that seemed to contradict the laws of nature.

The Dead Sea is, as its name implies, dead. More than 400 meters below sea level, it is the lowest point on dry land. No life can exist in its ultra-salty waters and its shores are coated with a thick layer of salt that kills any plant.

The Dead Sea is, as its name implies, dead. More than 400 meters below sea level, it is the lowest point on dry land. No life can exist in its ultra-salty waters and its shores are coated with a thick layer of salt that kills any plant.

n 2011, a team of researchers from Ben Gurion University in the Negev sent divers to the floor of the Dead Sea. This endeavor posed serious technical difficulties as the super-saline environment renders regular scuba gear inoperable. It was the first time such a dive had ever been made, and what they discovered was astounding.

The researchers discovered huge craters on the seafloor, 15 meters across and 20 meters deep. Fresh water was flowing from these craters, which were carpeted with mats of microorganisms, showing that the Dead sea was not entirely dead. The beginnings of the prophecy are in place, waiting to spring forth.

Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/7271 ... cOQ4r6I.99

6 Bible Prophecies Fulfilled By Israel

So remind me again, when does Jesus return and kill all the Jews...? Just want to pencil it into my diary.... :eh:
Potemkin wrote:So remind me again, when does Jesus return and kill all the Jews...? Just want to pencil it into my diary.... :eh:

You are mistaken for Jesus is a savior of His people. It is Satan the devil that comes to steal and kill.

Jesus said, ""The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly."
(John 10:10 NASB)
Last edited by Hindsite on 18 Dec 2017 10:45, edited 1 time in total.
That is believed to occur, Potemkin, after Antichrist Barry Obama declares himself President for Life and refuses to vacate the WH. Various mysterious stain patterns left behind by Roy Moore and other conservative men of God after campaign trips/volunteering at various orphanages, foster homes, child care centers, playgrounds, elementary schools, candy stores, and bathrooms at shopping malls have been carefully divined by leading Creation scientists. The patterns indicate that the Soviet Union will send instructions to Franklin D. Roosevelt to destroy Israel and summon Satan's kingdom on Earth by sending a crack team of Hillary voters into the past to kill Ronald Reagan while he's still a child to ensure the Democrats seize power and turn America communist, declare Fidel Castro the supreme ruler of America by 2018, and force everyone to declare allegiance to the Papacy.
Hindsite wrote:Fulfillment of the Dead Sea Prophecy Has Begun

Almost ten times saltier than the ocean, nothing can live in the Dead Sea’s hypersaline environment – Or so scientists thought until recently. Scientific research has proved the existence of life at the bottom of the sea, but due to a unique set of circumstances, signs of life have begun appearing on its very shores, precisely as it is written in the Book of Prophets. (Ezekiel 47:8-9)

Ezekiel 47:8-9 wrote:8 He said to me, “This water flows toward the eastern region and goes down into the Arabah,[a] where it enters the Dead Sea. When it empties into the sea, the salty water there becomes fresh. 9 Swarms of living creatures will live wherever the river flows. There will be large numbers of fish, because this water flows there and makes the salt water fresh; so where the river flows everything will live.

It sounds like the Nahal Paran.

And it does not mention a specific time like the article implies.
Hindsite wrote:signs of life have begun appearing on its very shores, precisely as it is written in the Book of Prophets. (Ezekiel 47:8-9)

The Dead Sea toothcarp depends on pools and springs along the Dead Sea cliffs, which are drying up as a result of the lake receding. Concern over the survival of this and other species has led the Israel Nature and Parks Authority to create artificial pools for the fish.

:lol:
The Immortal Goon wrote:It sounds like the Nahal Paran.

And it does not mention a specific time like the article implies.

Prophecies are not required to mention a specific time.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Trump is an extraordinarily dangerous narcissist[…]

This obviously did not happen in Gaza. If it had,[…]

@Scamp Bombing Mexico is the STUPIDIEST idea I[…]

No one is more manly than me. We know there is […]