Where exactly do I fall on the political spectrum? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Any other minor ideologies.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Voting to raise tuition fees, bombing Libya and propping up a Tory government sounds like Mike to me, so I think you're onto something. :excited:

PS: I've no idea why I'm being so pointlessly mean in this thread. I love you really, Mike. :lol:
Heisenberg wrote:Voting to raise tuition fees, bombing Libya and propping up a Tory government sounds like Mike to me, so I think you're onto something. :excited:

PS: I've no idea why I'm being so pointlessly mean in this thread. I love you really, Mike. :lol:

As far as I know there are two wings in the Lib Dem party and Clegg's side is not exactly the Social Liberal one.
Bulaba Jones wrote:You must forgive Beren, he believes in the EU, and can't help but see what amounts to as a joke seriously.

The EU is very keen on elevating the ratio of college-educated people in Europe, and it wasn't the EU that bombed Libya as well, they cannot even make such decisions in Brussels. However, Heisenberg's criticism of the Lib Dems was too realistic for a joke indeed. :hmm:

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]