The Guardian, a Soros mouthpiece? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
Politiks wrote:Nothing coming out from George Soros mouth piece can be considered brilliant :excited: I don't know who's more pathetic, hard to decide: The Guardian, BBC, Aljazeera or CNN?? :?:

The Guardian is not affiliated with George Soros but even if it was, every article needs to be judged at its merits.

The owner of the Guardian is an interesting case actually that merits its own thread.

If you read the article and did not find it brilliant, then I guess you can add tasteless in your resume.
noemon wrote:The Guardian is not affiliated with George Soros but even if it was, every article needs to be judged at its merits.

The owner of the Guardian is an interesting case actually that merits its own thread.

If you read the article and did not find it brilliant, then I guess you can add tasteless in your resume.

I know The Guardian and their end goal well, I'm living in Brazil and this journal set their foot here to spread this crazy ass Globalist nasty ideas. I actually met a few of their MANY correspondents in a press conference, including Glen Greenwald. Anyway, it's obvious that The Guardian is George Soros mouth piece.

The Guardian had the audacity of calling Dilma's Impeachment a coup and keeps defending ex President Lula a guy who destroyed Brazil's economy and is one of the heads of the largest corruption scheme to ever occur in modern history and in a democratic country. So far the number is 400 billions.

So yes, The Guardian is Soros mouth piece. The Guardian had the audacity to call Brazil homophobic and Conservative. A country where 3 million people gather to celebrate LBGT parade in a party that lasts the entire weekend in the largest Avenue of the largest city in South America. They call Brazil homophobic while gays freely talk bashing Christian religions, run around half naked covered in glitter and not a single attack against them is registered. No one cares, you see people clear walking doing their business or joining the party while The Guardian is there calling them all Homophobic. I saw that interview and was mind blowing, seemed almost sarcastic. Not satisfied The Guardian went to Rio de Janeiro, to also call them Homophobic, with a 1.5 million parade happening beach front with music, concerts, little security and not a single attack was registered.

I saw them ignoring every possible attack on Argentina, miss representing the crisis in Venezuela to a extent that is infuriating.

I really hate the Guardian and that gringo Glenn Greenwald needs to get a one way plane ticket to London. Not even gonna mention his constant support of the religion of peace and basically trying to imply Brazil and Argentina are "Islamophobic" for not wanting Muslims in their backyard
Politiks wrote:I know him well, I'm living in Brazil. I actually met him in a press conference. Anyway, it's obvious that The Guardian is George Soros mouth piece.

The Guardian had the audacity of calling Dilma's Impeachment a coup and keeps defending ex President Lula a guy who destroyed Brazil's economy and is one of the heads of the largest corruption scheme to ever occur in modern history and in a democratic country. So far the number is 400 billions.

So yes, The Guardian is Soros mouth piece. The Guardian had the audacity to call Brazil homophobic and Conservative. A country where 3 million people gather to celebrate LBGT parade in a party that lasts the entire weekend in the largest Avenue of the largest city in South America. They call Brazil homophobic while gays freely talk bashing Christian religions, run around half naked covered in glitter and not a single attack against them is registered. No one cares, you see people clear walking doing their business or joining the party while The Guardian is there calling them all Homophobic. I saw that interview and was mind blowing, seemed almost sarcastic. Not satisfied The Guardian went to Rio de Janeiro, to also call them Homophobic, with a 1.5 million parade happening beach front with music, concerts, little security and not a single attack was registered.

I saw them ignoring every possible attack on Argentina, miss representing the crisis in Venezuela to a extent that is infuriating.

I really hate the Guardian and that gringo needs to get a one way plane ticket to London. Not even gonna mention his constant support of the religion of peace and basically trying to imply Brazil and Argentina are "Islamophobic" for not wanting Muslims in their backyard

The Guardian does not have an owner and is not permitted to distribute profits. It is run by a Trust. I remember the Guardian dehumanising the Serbs as well but that was like 99.9% of western papers and hardly unique to the Guardian. The opinion that Latin Americans are conservative machismos is hardly a Guardian-only opinion too.
It is run by a Trust.

The Scott Trust was wound up in 2008 and replaced by a limited company.

The board of Scott Trust Ltd:

Neil Berkitt – a former banker (Lloyds, St George Bank) who then helped vulture capitalist Richard Branson with Virgin Media.

David Pemsel – Former head of marketing at ITV.

Nick Backhouse – On the board of the bank of Queensland, formerly with Barings Bank.

Ronan Dunne – On the Telefónica Europe plc board, Chairman of Tesco Mobile. He has also worked at Banque Nationale de Paris plc.

Judy Gibbons – Judy is currently a non-executive director of retail property kings Hammerson, previously with O2, Microsoft, Accel Partners (venture capital), Apple and Hewlett Packard.

Jennifer Duvalier – Previously in management consultancy and banking.

Brent Hoberman – Old Etonian with fingers in various venture capital pies including car rental firm EasyCar.

Nigel Morris – chairman of network digital marketing giants Aegis Media.

John Paton – CEO of Digital First Media – a very large media conglomerate which was sued successfully in the U.S. for rigging advertising rates.

Darren Singer – formerly with BSkyB, the BBC and Price Waterhouse Coopers.

Katherine Viner – Startlingly not a banker, in marketing or venture capital. She is the editor.

RE: THE GUARDIAN, A SOROS MOUTHPIECE?

The Guardian and its parent groups participate in Project Syndicate, established by George Soros.

wiki wrote:Project Syndicate is an international media organization that publishes and syndicates commentary and analysis on a variety of important global topics. All opinion pieces are published on the Project Syndicate website, but are also distributed to a wide network of partner publications for print. As of 2016, it has a network of 459 media outlets in 155 countries.

:)

@FiveofSwords If you want to dump some random […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I 've been genuinely wondering John, are you okay[…]

…. I don't know who in their right mind would be[…]

@Godstud I suggest you fact-check that. :lo[…]