Recent Attacks by the Faithful Followers of the Religion of Peace (TM) - Page 27 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Hindsite wrote:That depends on what you consider unlawful. Most Muslims don't consider many thing unlawful that most other people do.

This. Muslims judge terrorism by motive and not tactic, and since 1973 Euro Arab rapprochement, the EU states media is taking this line too and is whitewashing Arab terrorism, they call them "militants", guerrillas or any other euphomism.
Godstud wrote:Murder everywhere, is unlawful, so your argument is ill-conceived.

Except in wartime, when murdering people becomes perfectly legal and respectable. In fact, in wartime you are punished by the authorities for refusing to murder people.
noir wrote:Even in war there is humanitarian laws which the Arab "militants" as the BBC call them since 1973 ignore them completely.

How many nations obey those humanitarian laws, noir? Even the British or the Americans regularly ignore such laws, despite having written and imposed them on the internationsl community themselves. War, by its nature, is fundamentally inhumane and criminal.
@noir, wow, you're now just going for the straight "I blame the Jews for the western world's problems" approach, are you? That's straight-forwardly Nazi of you. Just to show how much you've planted yourself in Nuremburg Law territory:

Straw is of 1/8th Jewish descent (his maternal grandfather's mother came from an Eastern European Jewish family). Straw himself is a Christian.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Straw

But 1/8th is enough to make him part of your conspiracy, eh?
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:@noir, wow, you're now just going for the straight "I blame the Jews for the western world's problems" approach, are you?

This shouldn't be surprising since noir is also a zionist and these people are pretty fashy racists. And they at the same time accuse the likes of Norman Finkelstein as self-loathing Jews. :lol:
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:@noir, wow, you're now just going for the straight "I blame the Jews for the western world's problems" approach, are you? That's straight-forwardly Nazi of you. Just to show how much you've planted yourself in Nuremburg Law territory:

But 1/8th is enough to make him part of your conspiracy, eh?

This is not the point of the post. The image is "far right"/neo nazi propaganda that blame the the current situation in Europe on Jews. Of course it's pure propaganda, just as 100 years ago, the antisimites were only bothered with Jewish capitalists and not the other capitalists. The current situation in Europe was brought mainly by Euro antisemites who alligned themselves with the Arabs. But it's sasy for them to blame only the Jews who indeed helped this trend. Norman Finkelstein is useful idiot.

Who is responsible for this situation?

noir wrote:This is not the point of the post. The image is "far right"/neo nazi propaganda that blame the the current situation in Europe on Jews. Of course it's pure propaganda, just as 100 years ago, the antisimites were only bothered with Jewish capitalists and not the other capitalists. The current situation in Europe was brought mainly by Euro antisemites who alligned themselves with the Arabs. But it's sasy for them to blame only the Jews who indeed helped this trend. Norman Finkelstein is useful idiot.

You said Finkelstein belonged in that list. So you actually think that list means something. And it's complaining, as you do constantly, about immigration into Europe. I cannot see why, when Finkelstein, an American who writes about Israel, is brought up, you would blame him for immigration to Europe unless it was a kneejerk reaction by you of "there are Jews I hate - I blame them for immigration to Europe - Finkelstein is a Jew I hate - therefore I will add him to the list".

Your pathological denunciation of "the current situation in Europe" just seems to be endless anti-immigration raving. If you think it's "easy" (typo assumed) for the neo-Nazis to say that Jews are responsible, then so what? Why should you give a fuck what neo-Nazis think - unless it's because you seem them as potential allies? And why would you uncritically repeat their bullshit?

The image is antisemitic propaganda material, but it shows what some reckless Jews brought upon themselves. What did they think? The Arabs and Muslims will be grateful? The White will not notice and treat them like other globalists?

Again, why make antisemitic comments unless you actually think that way?
Some Jews have their own share in the current Western mess, both as globalists or radical intellectuals. Norman Finkelstein, Judith Butler and Noam Chomski are some of them, they played as Arab and Islamic lobbyists for decades. What makes this image antisemitic is the one sideness. Not the mere fact that Jews did have their own globalists. Just as classic antisemites are targeting only Jewish bankers.

Today, many Jews are fleeing from many parts of Europe because of their activities on behalf of Islamic radicalism and racism. They should be held accountable for that. People like Norman Finkelstein who will not escape the judgement of history.
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — A suicide car bomber killed at least 40 people and wounded about 140 more in an attack claimed by the Taliban on Saturday in Afghanistan's capital Kabul, authorities said. The bombing came just a week after Taliban militants killed 22 at an international hotel in the city.

The attacker used an ambulance to get through a security checkpoint, telling police he was taking a patient to a nearby hospital, said Nasrat Rahimi, deputy spokesperson for the Interior Ministry. The attacker then detonated his explosives at a second check point, Rahimi said.

Win/win!
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]