Germany the beloved superpower ? - Page 35 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
[KS mod note to all forum users who feel passionately about refugees: Do not try to make every thread about this topic. If you have something to discuss post it in the relevant on topic thread or make a new one.]
Dr Cosmo wrote: This is the leader of the German Green Party (maybe a future vice chancellor of Germany)
There isnt even the most remote possibility that stupid woman would ever be chancellor.

The german green party is hopelessly superflous. They have no projects, they have no message, they have no plan. They've given up peace or a better democracy as a goal long ago, around 1992, pretty much a quarter century ago now and half a decade before they ever joined a government.

They barely remember to continue some dummy ecology messages ever since. They didnt even stopped nuclear power when they've been in power, and that has been the reason the whole party was founded in the first place.

P.s.: OOps I missed the "vice". Yes vice chancellor is possible, but thats not an official position in the first place. Its only a title assigned by the media.
Happy New Year

What it’s like to drive a Trabant, communist East Germany’s ‘car of the people’
New York Daily News

Berlin is one of the world’s trendiest cities, blossoming in recent years under the creative gumption of hipsters, artists, musicians, and entrepreneurs. A young, increasingly international population, a sprawling, accessible transit system, and a commitment to sustainability and carbon neutrality for the foreseeable future make it a veritable paradise for the modern urban millennial.
Rugoz wrote:Now with safe zones for women.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... -for-women

Somebody had to post it ;)

Its rather a "communication Desaster" than a "new" development.

There have been always special tents operated by the German red cross at major parties like the NYE in order to offer health services. This time, they re-namend these tents "woman safety zone" which was a very, very stupid idea. PR-wise. The Berlin police also agreed with the re-branding. That was even more stupid.

Those who are responsible for the stupidity have to be fired, because now the whole world (and even Germans) started to believe that those mega-parties are potentially un-safe.
Just few hours before New Year's Eve, last minutes preparations

The 65-year-old CDU politician said about this year’s celebrations:

“I would say to my three daughters: If possible, do not go alone, but in groups… When it starts to get dangerous, you make a loud noise and if all this does not help, call the 110 as soon as possible – rather too much than too little.”
noir wrote:Interior Minister: “I would say to my three daughters: If possible, do not go alone, but in groups… When it starts to get dangerous, you make a loud noise and if all this does not help, call the 110 as soon as possible – rather too much than too little.”

Millions of fathers have given this advice to their daughters. At all times. On all continents. In all major cities.
What are the best countries in the World? Switzerland, Canada, Germany, ….

Switzerland
Canada
Germany
United Kingdom
Japan
Sweden
Australia
USA
France
The Netherlands

Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Germany’s Chancellor Angela Merkel are viewed as the most respected globally, while U.S. President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin saw the highest disapproval ratings.

U.S. News & World Report, Y&R’s BAV Group and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. In its third year, the rankings evaluate 80 countries across a range of criteria, from economic influence and power to citizenship and quality of life, to capture how nations are perceived on a global scale.

The key factors were based on the following criteria: Entrepreneurship – Adventure – Citizenship – Cultural Influence – Heritage – Movers -Open for Business Power – Quality of Life

Beside the gays, it's irresponsible to send Jewish children to German schools. The Muslims are harresing them and the future will be far worse. Any Jewish parent who raise their children in Germany is criminal.

The Israeli gays is something else. Berlin is oxygen for them. But they stay there only for short brief time.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]